The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sohhigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unprotected oral sex

I have unproteced oral sex 5 days ago and is worried now..........wonder if bros here can enlighten me when is the likely period if i should sense something is wrong?
Old 26-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
dann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Unprotected oral sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohhigh View Post
I have unproteced oral sex 5 days ago and is worried now..........wonder if bros here can enlighten me when is the likely period if i should sense something is wrong?
Hi sohhigh,

I would say that your risk is low assuming that there is no fresh cut, sores on your little bro & also on her gum/mouth. Even though it is low risk, there still a "possibility" and you did risk yourself for STD also. Looking out for symptoms is not a reliable ways to tell if you re infected with anything but a blood test & a visit to the DSC can do. You may get infection without any sign at all. I would warrant you to go for a HIV/STD test at 1 month mark & after 3 months for a conclusive result. This is to clear your worries n also give you a clear status of yourself from whatever the past exposures you may have and not just your recent exposure.

Don’t think so much, otherwise stress, anxiety & worries will show symptoms that you looking for ok.
Old 26-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Done!!! is Cool - loads of Potential

Other thing to take NOTE for those who like Unprotected oral sex.

Laboratory studies of mouth tissue suggest that unprotected oral sex does have the potential to transmit HIV.

"HIV is able to get into keratinocytes, but it reproduces less than it would in blood cells . . . because saliva contains an HIV inhibitor," Under certain circumstances, keratinocytes can release the virus to blood cells, which proliferate much faster than keratinocytes. Thus, the transfer of the infection from keratinocytes to white blood cells may provide a point of entry for HIV.
Old 26-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Samster

daoshen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Scary title sia God Bless you..
Old 26-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 17
EZLink Card is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEZLink Card is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEZLink Card is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEZLink Card is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whole lot of nasty stuff you can get from BBBJ. HPV-1, HPV-2, NGU..and trying to gloat or anything like that, but it's the truth..
Old 26-10-2007, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

No worries nothing will happen.
Old 27-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
CADA is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Not nothing will happen, it should be most likely nothing will happen ....

There is a chance of something happening but it is quite slim ....
Old 27-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

thanks for the consolation and advice given by all bros............wonder if i go for a test now and its abt 1 1/2 wks from my last exposure, would the test results be reliable?
Old 28-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
celia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple, depends on what you testing for, better off just waiting for signs and symptoms.
Old 28-10-2007, 12:12 PM
lexusrider

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Scary the way you guys put it, but isn't all oral sex unprotected ? You mean you put condom for blow-jobs ?

Lucky I only get the seldom BJ once or twice every few months from my gf.
Old 28-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 17
Didi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Aiyo bro, who did you have unprotected oral sex with. If its yr own gf, then there's nothing to worry about (assuming ur a normal young couple).

In the first place, if you have such a phobia about std, why in tornado you go and do bbbj anyway??
Old 28-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

i have unprotected oral sex with a FL and is now worried thats wy need advice and help from bros here.......................
Old 29-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
dann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i have unprotected oral sex with a FL and is now worried thats wy need advice and help from bros here.......................
Sohhigh, FL or ONS whatever it is, is still a low risk, low but not NO risk ok. U can keep on worried & let anxiety take control over you and the next moment u will know that it get worse. Stay calm, everything will go well. What I see is that u re just suffering from irrational fear, believe me i went thru that shits. Be wise next time
Old 29-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Highjoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well, it is better to wear fruit flavoured condoms for oral as it is safer... if u really did oral raw, then better geta test soon
Old 29-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Does that mean that the tests to be done (blood tests and urine tests) should be accurate as of the 10th day after exposure as in my case?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1