The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 29-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
pussylover0888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
upz for esther and the squirters..anybody interested in trying esther may pm me..cheers and have a happy bonking week
hi can pm dmg?
Old 02-06-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

hi all,esther is back after a weeks break,anyone who has her contact can contact her directly for her squirting services,those who dont have,u all know what to do la..enjoy bros,have a nice day

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 02-06-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi all,esther is back after a weeks break,anyone who has her contact can contact her directly for her squirting services,those who dont have,u all know what to do la..enjoy bros,have a nice day
hello bro, can share ctc pls? thanks in advance.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
QwertyJZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can pm esther contact? tell me how to add your pts too. im new
Old 02-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

QwertyJZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc? im new here. how to add pts
Old 03-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thx bro Eugenetan80 for the contact.
Manage to try the water fountain experience, it is amazing.
Just my personal caution, bring nose block along if u don't wanna get nose chock, hehe
Esther is really a down to earth lady, u can chat anything with her especially sex related , won't regret .
Old 03-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Spartanzacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact bro.
Old 04-06-2022, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaultier06 View Post
Just my personal caution, bring nose block along if u don't wanna get nose chock, hehe
Esther is really a down to earth lady, u can chat anything with her especially sex related , won't regret .
A bit old but for the juicy abalone, worth it. Most of the time I prepare caps. When she too song, she need some realise. Her boyfriend didn’t feed her enough is it? Make us very busy. Always saying need a cock
Old 04-06-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
A bit old but for the juicy abalone, worth it. Most of the time I prepare caps. When she too song, she need some realise. Her boyfriend didn’t feed her enough is it? Make us very busy. Always saying need a cock
She is a real horny lady , as claimed by her the ex boyfriend don't love her anymore after covid19. Mayb Bro bignehneh shd take over n feed her regularly.
Old 04-06-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Please share Esther contact. TIA
Old 04-06-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Innocentyoung1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Hey can I have her contact details please?
Old 04-06-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro thanks for the FR sharing, up +26 cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyFeng77 View Post
Same past experiences as bro's FR, when Cheryl is on top, she rubs her clit against my rod and squirts her warm cum on it. After few visits, my dick got the privilege of "accidental" slips into her pussy during the rod rubbing thing. There was once she let him stay inside for quite long and makes giggly dirty talks with me. I was torn between talking to her and enjoying the feeling of my rod engulfed in her warm pussy. She enjoys seeing me squirm and struggle. Then she slowly lifted herself to see me despair losing every bit of that precious raw moment. She backs down slightly, my mind was bursting like omg is she going to really start humping? Gave me a ray of hope before she grins cheekily and fully exits. Damn she is a little sick pervert haha.
The trick is to just lay still and let her be in control, any impulse to start humping her raw will wake up her defense instead and ends everything. But after that is all capped FJ (B.Y.O.C). All this is according to chemistry and how you heightens her mood.

This was some time ago. I could still big head over small head. Did my check up and stopped going. Afraid of deeper addiction and the urge to venture deeper into the dark side. haha
any other bros who had this rub rub and slip in with cheryl experience can share here?
Old 04-06-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi mate, could you please pm me the contact? Thanks
Old 05-06-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad u enjoyed..cheers bro

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1