The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
wetnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Well said bro, yes its really very fun with my this fave Dongbei ML, her FJ is really hot and steamy, she is so wild and horny, can fuck her hard as she loves it, and really spend the whole hour no rush. Within that hour can also let her massage me , her massage also not piano type, its 60 for normal massage and really worth it.
The unique thing about her is that she does Korean Juagen which is 88 dollar 1 hour package which is massage groin and butt and prod anus, she used to work in Korea before and learnt it there.
I used to try Korean FL in dome 3, but none of them did Korean Juagen and they mostly dead fish. Those Korean come here to work are usually fucked up outcasts who cannot make it in South Korea then come here, and they are so overpriced. Even if I have the budget , I will never try fl dome 3 Koreans. Whats more some are fake Korean, some might be viet or mongol or kazakh.
My this fave Dongbei ML looks a bit like Kpop star Luna and can speak Korean. Fun thing is she let me play Luna songs when she massage me and FJ. For that 4B+88, its worth it. better than wasting double or triple that money on a Korean outcast. Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me for help.

Hi bro,
Can share contact

TiA 😊
Old 28-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Bblover84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
have a big boobs PRC MILF in east side shopping mall, she feel dame horny after i sucking her hard nipples and offer FJ
I told her 没有套 怎么干, she replied 我有办法

she take out some cling wrap , wrap around my kkj go on top and start riding it

paid 2B and leave as happy man
Would love to try her bro, can share ctc? TIA!
Old 28-08-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Just wondering the chance of getting to fuck the ml in the HJ shop, as the space is small. So far I only had chance to slip my finger in..
Old 28-08-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulpo2002 View Post
Just wondering the chance of getting to fuck the ml in the HJ shop, as the space is small. So far I only had chance to slip my finger in..
Depends on ur luck n chemistry. It's possible and chances higher if OWO shop.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

For me is the buying on hours to bring her out which cost u more than the actual deed
Old 29-08-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Well said bro, yes its really very fun with my this fave Dongbei ML, her FJ is really hot and steamy, she is so wild and horny, can fuck her hard as she loves it, and really spend the whole hour no rush. Within that hour can also let her massage me , her massage also not piano type, its 60 for normal massage and really worth it.
The unique thing about her is that she does Korean Juagen which is 88 dollar 1 hour package which is massage groin and butt and prod anus, she used to work in Korea before and learnt it there.
I used to try Korean FL in dome 3, but none of them did Korean Juagen and they mostly dead fish. Those Korean come here to work are usually fucked up outcasts who cannot make it in South Korea then come here, and they are so overpriced. Even if I have the budget , I will never try fl dome 3 Koreans. Whats more some are fake Korean, some might be viet or mongol or kazakh.
My this fave Dongbei ML looks a bit like Kpop star Luna and can speak Korean. Fun thing is she let me play Luna songs when she massage me and FJ. For that 4B+88, its worth it. better than wasting double or triple that money on a Korean outcast. Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me for help.

Now my this fave Dongbei ML who looks like Luna is finally back after taking leave for 3 weeks, I almost had blue balls..there are many ML n FL around where I can get budget bonk at even 60, but you get what you pay for. For my this Luna lookalike although she is expensive at 4B for fuck but she is fucking good..I really cant find anyone to replace her.
Old 15-09-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

I went to try out a new ML at the neighbourhood spa. Because there were plenty of teasing and she looks hungry for sex during my last visit, I decided to RTM her. 30yo MILF PRC, meaty build, had 1 kid before, kept hinting me to date her, but I already have my regular ML who I often bring back. But I decided to test water since I am looking for a nearby target to fuck when my regular ML can't come over right on demand or on code red.

Initially she wanted quite a bit, but accepted 3B to fuck her in the MP. (Damage total: $55+3B x 60 min / 1s). This is the 1st time I fuck a ML right in the spa, usually I will bring the massage girl out to avoid problems and have more space. I must say, it is very difficult to fuck her on that massage thing. We couldn't do much position because the area quite exposed, easy to monitor, need to use the corner areas for positions (proning doggy, standing missionary), which I haven't really done before lol. Also, she tried very hard to control the moaning to avoid being caught. It was easier to fuck a WL on the GL 1820 massage chair cuz no one will monitor.

Asked her if can take her out for fucking, she wanted $500, so no haha. Besides she can't DFK and can't raw, not worth this amount. Her catbath licking feels very erotic though. Wait for new ML to arrive and try my luck again haha.
Old 16-09-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Old 16-09-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Met one masseuse called ViVi, willing to please 10/10, big smile when you enter the ROOM. Hug you inside the room like your long lost gf. Lesson last for 25 mins. No rush at all. after that it continue with her massage... Solid strong massage...contact please bro

This is the regular place that I will visit monthly basis . and she will stopped for this in november so those interested got to be fast....

Please take care of this gems 💎.

Cheers...

Damage $150-$180 - 90min 2 shot depend on your neg skill a busty mlif not to miss.
Contact please bro
Old 20-09-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
species is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
have a big boobs PRC MILF in east side shopping mall, she feel dame horny after i sucking her hard nipples and offer FJ

Hi bro can pm contact , sounds kinky 🙏🏻
Old 20-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
species is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Hi Bro , can pm contact 🤪
Old 20-09-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

scrolled from page 1 to this page, no one mention paying 4 or 5 figure sum to bed ML.

One CAT1 ML offering HJ only told me she was always being proposed by customers offering in the hundreds range to go hotel. She never take it up as she can easily earn the amount in the hundreds range by offering HJ. Once a big player offer $2K and monthly allowance of $500. She took it up since that customer was also a regular, went hotel twice. After receiving second allowance of $500, the customer disappear.

And there is another CAT1 ML being offered 5 figure sum by a regular customer. She showed me the money she gonna return as she cannot get herself to do it.

Really a different world sia.... so many big players throwing money around.
We are all just an average joe
Old 21-09-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
scrolled from page 1 to this page, no one mention paying 4 or 5 figure sum to bed ML.

One CAT1 ML offering HJ only told me she was always being proposed by customers offering in the hundreds range to go hotel. She never take it up as she can easily earn the amount in the hundreds range by offering HJ. Once a big player offer $2K and monthly allowance of $500. She took it up since that customer was also a regular, went hotel twice. After receiving second allowance of $500, the customer disappear.

And there is another CAT1 ML being offered 5 figure sum by a regular customer. She showed me the money she gonna return as she cannot get herself to do it.

I find that don't need to offer that kind of money to a ML at a HJ shop can also get the fuck in the shop or bring back. Actually, I don't know what each CAT represent what is offered, I just see a shop, walk in, pick a lady and try my luck lol ...
Old 21-09-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Most ml charge 150...but plus entrance becomes more than 200...
The famous baby previously from RV also ard 200
Old 21-09-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

im curious to know the 2 ML, since she has this kinda offers. bro, mind pm me the ML name and mp?

i wont unlock FJ, im not those big players. just curious to see the ml that got offered that much

but yea reli diff world. those ang pai in west, one month from hj only 5 figures, and not those just break 5 figures one. higher somemore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1