The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
alittleredclock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
Wow just discovered this thread, read the first 10 or so pages. The escapades and cum inside Sharon sibeh turn on. I have a fantasy of bonking a chio female regular in no 4, with her fly open and I stick my dick inside and cum inside. Also, I'd love to see a female regular no 3 uniform upskirt.

There was this chio arty spec named Kelly sometime around 2011-2013. She was not bad looking, fair skin and nice slim legs. I think she was from Artillery Institute, not sure. I was in Kranji camp and only saw her in PT kit once sitting in the carpark while my unit was doing PT. I tried to see her FBT zg, but didn't see anything. Anybody knows anything about her?

Also, those who did BMTC Raven company in 2011 would know of a certain sibeh chio Air Force cadet surnamed Foo. She was the talk of the company and the neighbouring companies. Wonder if she is still in the force.
I remember that batch…got alot of other chiobu oso..heard one of them haf sumthing wit one of the pc from raven.. cant confirm..anyone noe?
Old 13-02-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Brimmeryl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have sex in camp

nice share, hope to see more
Old 14-02-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Where is TS to continue the exciting story of his 3-some with Sharon n Grace ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-02-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 12
scouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brought a few girls in camp on separate occasions during my NS time. Brought FL during ICT. Very shiok and scary at the same time.
Old 22-02-2024, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
This kind of topic is not a nice topic in reality. Women in the SAF in any camp are sexually harrassed constantly. I frankly don't know how they put up with it.
My first time, seeing you write something that's actually quite kind and normal.
Old 22-02-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
My first time, seeing you write something that's actually quite kind and normal.
Long may it continue
Old 22-02-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Just happened to chance upon this thread.
I was also a armour beng gia in Sungei Gedong. Nearing the ROD, did see some female officer cadets from SOA. Whenever they had their run, we would gather at our corridor watching them.
Good memory.
Old 22-02-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah my NS time was solid but damn mentally straining too. This was in early 2000s and I was in a 8-6 daily book out unit. Things are normal (got a few zabor who are DXO but nothing hot) until a fresh uni grad came in. She was a year older and actually quite big bone. Got shape and solid B cups and guys went crazy when she wore a thong and white skirt on a fine day.

I was still a virgin, never touch nehneh before. In fact, no zabor touched my privates before so I did not expect anything. One day we were all staying overnight in camp and I did something nice (I think I offered coffee coz she was cold) and wah she started liking me. Back then it was ICQ so we started chatting. Before I knew it, she starting working late and I too starting staying back to finish work. One night, she came over to my office and starting touching. Wah it was damn surreal the feeling. She knew I was never touched before so she went down on me. The first ever blowjob was too crazy but I did not cum since I told myself to behave while in camp. Of course that was damn cock but the excitement continued coz we will take bus together towards the East side where she stayed. It was a damn long bus ride so we will aim for the double decker, head to the back row and I will shoot my load against the back of the seat in front. This went on for many bus rides and it was damn exciting. No CCTVs then and it was still open windows kind of bus so any noise was also drowned out.

We ended after a few months coz she was getting very very sticky and possessive. I ORD shortly after so that was good and no contact ever since. It was a good memory for sure.
Old 22-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ingridguerci94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
Wah my NS time was solid but damn mentally straining too. This was in early 2000s and I was in a 8-6 daily book out unit. Things are normal (got a few zabor who are DXO but nothing hot) until a fresh uni grad came in. She was a year older and actually quite big bone. Got shape and solid B cups and guys went crazy when she wore a thong and white skirt on a fine day.

I was still a virgin, never touch nehneh before. In fact, no zabor touched my privates before so I did not expect anything. One day we were all staying overnight in camp and I did something nice (I think I offered coffee coz she was cold) and wah she started liking me. Back then it was ICQ so we started chatting. Before I knew it, she starting working late and I too starting staying back to finish work. One night, she came over to my office and starting touching. Wah it was damn surreal the feeling. She knew I was never touched before so she went down on me. The first ever blowjob sex việt was too crazy but I did not cum since I told myself to behave while in camp. Of course that was damn cock but the excitement continued coz we will take bus together towards the East side where she stayed. It was a damn long bus ride so we will aim for the double decker, head to the back row and I will shoot my load against the back of the seat in front. This went on for many bus rides and it was damn exciting. No CCTVs then and it was still open windows kind of bus so any noise was also drowned out.

We ended after a few months coz she was getting very very sticky and possessive. I ORD shortly after so that was good and no contact ever since. It was a good memory for sure.

I had my NS in navy but never got to hear interesting spicy stories ,though navy got many girl regulars.knn saf, why never send me to army, at least got scandal over there,ns life not so boring.

Last edited by ingridguerci94; 03-03-2024 at 12:15 PM.
Old 22-02-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

@norknork....wat a waste, shd introduce to bros here

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-02-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
@norknork....wat a waste, shd introduce to bros here
aiyah bro, back then it was still asianthumbs.com is the most popular website. Internet was still dial-up, dun think got SBF haha.
Old 23-02-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
mikekey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice share, hope to see more
Old 24-02-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
suspatekka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant confirm..anyone noe?
Old 24-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
hemivi70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be waiting for you!
Old 24-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Curious, does anyone else have fantasies of bonking SAF female regulars? I don't have any specific person in mind, I am just enticed by the idea of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1