The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
automobile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Yo to all bros thanks for the kind advice. Bro shy saint you maanaged to appeal for your friends gf to come back successfully .

could you provide more info on how you went about to appeal for her ?? after writing letters will the officer in charge reply ? went they ask u to come for an interview what did they ask u ... and how many times were u interviewed before they successfully lifted the banned ? For overturning a banned case does ica care about the background of the girl or the mainly look at the credentials of the sponsor ????

bro i think your past experience will give me some knowledge for my appeal journey....
Old 12-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

automobile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: viet gf banned from spore

yo bros .. anyway more info on my situation ... first time i appealed was throught from 14a ... second time mp.... now mp say no point coming to them only makes matters worse.. Mp ask me to wait awhile than appeal myself.

My Gf caught there at 9pm... antivice ask her she work anot.. she say no... they take her back to station along with other gals from other nationality ask her if she working and why she came singapore.. she say she never admit .. than they ask her to sign a document which she did not understand and they took down her thumbprint.. later she was released and ask to report to ica the next day.. ica gave her two days grace to return to hcm...

anyway she been to spore 3 times of total... first time nov 2009 .. second april for two weeks... her last time on may....

Bros i understand to charge somebody for solicitation is not easy.. she was waiting for taxi alone that night ... she had no conversation with anybody .. no transaction with any guy .. only she was at gey lor 4 because she resides there... so now i am appealing for her to return .. my reason will be want to register with her and she will be staying at my address from her next visit onwards....

any more advice on how i can go about in this appeal journey ???
Old 12-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by automobile View Post
Bro automobile, I dun have advice on how to appeal but looking at your posts, I am inclined to advise you to let it go. You are only setting yourself up for hardships later on.

Be a man - "Na de qi, fan de xia". Forget about this viet and move on.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by treymullen View Post
Hi guys,

I've been seeing my current girlfriend for about 2 years. She's Thai. I knew her in Thailand, back in 2008. I was travelling there for work quite frequently and got to know her through friends.

in 2009, she was retrenched from her job. with a bit of free time, she started visiting me on a monthly basis. I was aware of the 30 day tourist visa thing so we made arrangements to stay in singapore for 3 weeks, then she'd go back to thailand for a week, then come back again.

Things were fine for about 3 months, then on her fourth visit here, she got questioned at the checkpoint about her frequency of visit, but was subsequently free to come in. It raised concerns, so we took the initiative to go to ICA and enquire about the possible reasons for such 'questioning' at the airport checkpoint.

I was advised by the officer in the interview room that it's normal routine questioning and there should not be much to worry about, as long as she abides by the following rules:

1. That she does not illegally stay past the allowed days stated on her tourist visa
2. That she carries sufficient cash to prove she has sufficient means of living while staying in singapore
3. That she does not engage in any form of illegal activities during her stay in singapore.

Ok, that set our minds at ease, and we continued with our arrangement. On her 6th visit, she was detained at the checkpoint, and deported back to thailand. no reason given, no questions entertained.

I've since written in an appeal for re-entry, and even tried getting a student pass application for her, which were all rejected. Again, no reasons given, and according to ICA, they are not obliged to give any reason for refusing entry to anyone.

She is not a working girl, neither has she gotten into trouble with the law before, either in thailand or in singapore. she also has not come to singapore before she knew me.

Now i am filing for marriage for us and is appealing to ICA again to let her come in.

Have you guys experienced this? hope you can give me some advice what i can do.

thanks in advance
Brother, I read 14 words into your post and the 14th word read "Thai" and by default you are wasting your time. Other key words based on a scan of your paragraphs inlude "checkpoint" etc. It's all bad news and heartache you bring onto yourself. Brother, quit while you still have some aanity to post your issue as a question rather than a statement of intent (idiocy).
Old 13-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yo bros .. anyway more info on my situation ... first time i appealed was throught from 14a ... second time mp.... now mp say no point coming to them only makes matters worse.. Mp ask me to wait awhile than appeal myself.

My Gf caught there at 9pm... antivice ask her she work anot.. she say no... they take her back to station along with other gals from other nationality ask her if she working and why she came singapore.. she say she never admit .. than they ask her to sign a document which she did not understand and they took down her thumbprint.. later she was released and ask to report to ica the next day.. ica gave her two days grace to return to hcm...

anyway she been to spore 3 times of total... first time nov 2009 .. second april for two weeks... her last time on may....

Bros i understand to charge somebody for solicitation is not easy.. she was waiting for taxi alone that night ... she had no conversation with anybody .. no transaction with any guy .. only she was at gey lor 4 because she resides there... so now i am appealing for her to return .. my reason will be want to register with her and she will be staying at my address from her next visit onwards....

I do not realy know does appealing and appealing do help in a way or 2. I am sure they won't lift the ban but as you appealed and appealed, there is a record that there is some effort from you.

I believe the ban is 1 year. Just wait 1 year, visit her in vn often (if you think she is really the one for you), bring her back after the ban period.

Remember to declare TRUTHFULLY in the DE card.
Old 13-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I do not realy know does appealing and appealing do help in a way or 2. I am sure they won't lift the ban but as you appealed and appealed, there is a record that there is some effort from you.

I believe the ban is 1 year. Just wait 1 year, visit her in vn often (if you think she is really the one for you), bring her back after the ban period.

Remember to declare TRUTHFULLY in the DE card.
Yes, appeal does help...ban is always 3 years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hey to all bros who are married to foreigner or have foreigner... my gf from vietnam is banned from entering s'pore from ica... she was arrested by anti vice when she was waiting for a taxi at geylang lor 4 ... i have appealed for her twice but got rejected.. i have not written a personal letter to the officer in charge and have not met the officer yet... anybody have quality advice or experience knowledge in this matter ? can this case be overturned ? we are serious and intend to get married in sg....
you sure she was arrested for waiting for taxi at lor 4 at geylang? were you there with her at that time? i do not think she will be arrested for that. its most probably lor 14 and she was doing something not right at that time. sorry for being negative, but i think you are one of the newbie singaporean guy that gets conned by vietnamese ladies.
Old 13-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

if she stays at your address the next time and is arrested while waiting for taxi again, then your family members have to appeal for you roi
Old 13-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
you sure she was arrested for waiting for taxi at lor 4 at geylang? were you there with her at that time? i do not think she will be arrested for that. its most probably lor 14 and she was doing something not right at that time. sorry for being negative, but i think you are one of the newbie singaporean guy that gets conned by vietnamese ladies.
bro, there is a unit at Lor4 where the viet gal stays... there are cases where once they come out, they are being questioned. Usually these gals will be scared, don't know how to answer back, so just follow the police back.

in fact there are many units in the whole stretch of GL that are being targeted. It is just when the police want to catch only.
Old 13-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, there is a unit at Lor4 where the viet gal stays... there are cases where once they come out, they are being questioned. Usually these gals will be scared, don't know how to answer back, so just follow the police back.

in fact there are many units in the whole stretch of GL that are being targeted. It is just when the police want to catch only.
If this is the case, then the police would have known the gals staying at Lor 4 are WL. So if they are here as WL, then there's nothing to say, back there go to their homeland. I seriously wonder, why are there more and more fellow singaporean guys marrying Vietnamese WL ? They should know that 8 out of 10 cases of Singaporean man marrying Vietnamese WL end up in divorce or the gal will just run off.
Old 13-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
They should know that 8 out of 10 cases of Singaporean man marrying Vietnamese WL end up in divorce or the gal will just run off.
alot believe there is still 2 out of 10 chances.
maybe just get married in a heat of the moment...
Old 14-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing too. VBs lied too much.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 14-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro KT and all ..I agree what you all said and I wanna share a real case ....

1. I Drop off my BX to her friend's house - a Rented house by a SG/VN couple in GY Lor XX...

2. I went off for my own gathering.

3. The house was raided by Policeat about 1am plus ...

4. A police inpector call me on her friend's hp and ask if I have VN wife to-be and whats her name ... I thought its a prank call from her friends and didn't entertain much ....

5. When I went up to the unit, true enougth there is really a raid on the unit.

6. Luckily my BX got proof ROM so the inspector ask me to bring her home now and told me "Please do not let your Wife in Geylang Area, the Police are conducting numerous raids in the GL area."

How the unit was raid?

A gal finished work at JC went home,,, while standing along GL Lorong XX, police round her up and ask her to bring the police to the unit she was staying.

However I believe that the area was being watch by the police for a long time as there are many movements of VBs and many china gal soliciting outside and many residents there complained.

Outcome:

2 of the gals who were staying there were detained during the raid ... although they got their BFs to come with passports and vouch that the gals are staying with them and they are only here at the unit for gathering, the police do not believe them and were brought back to the station and susequently deported backto VN and banned from entering for at least 1 yr....

1 gal who are really not staying there also suffers the same fate.

The couple was issue with some fines for illegally sub-renting the unit to many people.

Rgds.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yo to all bros thanks for the kind advice. Bro shy saint you maanaged to appeal for your friends gf to come back successfully .

could you provide more info on how you went about to appeal for her ?? after writing letters will the officer in charge reply ? went they ask u to come for an interview what did they ask u ... and how many times were u interviewed before they successfully lifted the banned ? For overturning a banned case does ica care about the background of the girl or the mainly look at the credentials of the sponsor ????

bro i think your past experience will give me some knowledge for my appeal journey....
Bro ...

Appeals always differs from case to case ...

For my's friend case, the Gal enter SG because his so-called boyfriend is married in SG. The ICA officer ask her " Why you come SG, you indicate your BF name and address, do you know he is married? You come here to break their marriage, issit?' Conclusion : Refused Entry and Banned for 1 year.

For your case, it's different ... But then i am not discriminating anything ...

I advise is to keep appealing ..... appeal and appeal ....

What documents they want, you have to tranlate it and give it to them ...

They is not interview done .....

Yes , they will look at the credentials of the gal and the sponsor .... different case needs different documents

Douments (translated into VN) I given so far :

1. Household records.
2. Land Title Deeds.
3. Police Reports.
4. Passports.
5. Household Income.
6. Family Particulars.
7. Letter of Request and Explanation.

Rgds

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

petersim82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a friend who kana caught working as a girl in thai disco and cannot come back to Singapore for 1 year!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1