The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-04-2024, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 01-04-2024, 03:13 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-04-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 18
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
1st part done. The 3 points against Brighton will be precious. As for the 2nd part, I am hoping for a draw between Arsenal and Man City.
U got all ur wish come true..
Old 01-04-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Tough game.

All that matters now though, is them 3 precious golden points.

So glad and happy we remain at the top of the table at the end of 31 Mar

9 more PL 'Cup Finals' to go.

Just loved it when Klopp did his 3 fist chest pumps towards the Kop after the game

Could not have ended Easter in a happier manner
Watched the highlights and saw Liverpool was creating loads of chances. The finishing was not there.

Macca was doing well again. The Brighton goal was a lapse defending.

Agreed was precious 3 points and top of the league with 9 games remaining.

Now move on to mid week match vs Sheffield Utd and Sunday showdown vs MU.

Old 01-04-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGor75 View Post
U got all ur wish come true..
Yes. Arsenal has tougher fixtures remaining. Many tricky away games. I don't see how Arsenal can pick up points at Spurs. Interestingly Brighton will be hosting Arsenal and Man City soon. As for Man City, anytime we have a 3 point lead over time is a good time. Good that both sides are still involved in the CL

Our guys will be fired up for their visit to Old Trafford after what happened in the FA cup. We cannot afford to squander chances again.
Old 01-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Watched the highlights and saw Liverpool was creating loads of chances. The finishing was not there.

Macca was doing well again. The Brighton goal was a lapse defending.

Agreed was precious 3 points and top of the league with 9 games remaining.

Now move on to mid week match vs Sheffield Utd and Sunday showdown vs MU.
Outstanding first half - second was a bit mad but got the job done with some brilliance from Mac plus the composure of Mo.

Speaking of Mo, the best and the worst of Salah was on display last night. He could’ve had a hat trick of goals and assists, Mo was so wasteful. Shame for the GD, should’ve won that 5-2 or something.

Oh yeah, if that Lallana shot went in, it would have killed me (Lucky to be able to laugh now and i have fond memories of Adam in a reds jersey)

Brighton are a good side. Hopefully they can do us a favour next Saturday against Arsenal and then later on against City as well
Old 01-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Speaking of Mo, the best and the worst of Salah was on display last night. He could’ve had a hat trick of goals and assists, Mo was so wasteful. Shame for the GD, should’ve won that 5-2 or something.

Brighton are a good side. Hopefully they can do us a favour next Saturday against Arsenal and then later on against City as well
Brighton's squad has Lallana and Milner. Hopefully they can take points off Man City and Arsenal. Brighton is still fighting to qualify for the Europa League next season

Salah is slowing down. This has affected his timing for making shots. Still our best option. I see major shifts in our strike force for next season. Diaz, Gakpo, Salah may be changed.

Endo had a massive game yesterday. Pity he picked up his 8th yellow card of the season last night.
Old 02-04-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Sheff Utd x-x 5-0

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Sheff Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 5-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 02-04-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Sheff Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 5-0
Had to be home win

I say 3-0

My Daily Star column
Old 02-04-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Liverpool v Sheff Utd x-x 5-0
Lawro: 4-0
Old 04-04-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Any victory will do tonight. Hoping for no injuries too
Old 05-04-2024, 04:33 AM
Samster

Old 05-04-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Any victory will do tonight. Hoping for no injuries too
You gotten your wish.

Big Macca strike was unstoppable.

The own goal was a fluke and can happen.

Another 8 finals to play.

Old 05-04-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1