The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
hump mrs b...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dyelook again.

Will up you next cycle.
Thanks
Old 08-03-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Wow finally video!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Tried to attach file,failed to upload to the thread. Don't want use third party link.
Convert to gif would be easiest. Pm if help needed lah 😃
Old 08-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 3673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadmy View Post
Convert to gif would be easiest. Pm if help needed lah 😃
GIF? Then you can't hear Mrs B moaning, what's the point
Old 08-03-2021, 03:57 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21473 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

The point is, if you don't want to use third party service and if you only wanted to upload the videos on this site...the only way is to contact Sam Leong for help.

Currently only pictures can be uploaded to this website directly. And only the webmaster can grant you that option to upload videos....

Hence the next closest alternative to video is GIF. With or without sound, doesn't matter....most important is the content.

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Last edited by OIOIO; 09-03-2022 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-03-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of

Highly appreciative of Mr and Mrs B's generous sharing over the years. Keep them coming, thanks!
Old 09-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Patiently wait
Old 10-03-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

When only pix, u people wanted video, now got video with sound, but cannot upload
Old 10-03-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Up up up for mrs b
Old 10-03-2021, 10:24 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21473 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

...we are very patient....for good stuffs!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Last edited by OIOIO; 09-03-2022 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
aaageorge is Cool - loads of Potential

Old 12-03-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Up up up for mrs b
Old 13-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster (P)

I got this msg
Old 13-03-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster (P)

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please
Old 13-03-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster (P)

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1