The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2010, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
last min found 1 fren going too. when are you going back ?
comin back on 26th ... quite a stretch of 5 days so making use of the time to explore the place other den just bonk. When u comin back? Which farm u gg?
Old 20-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
comin back on 26th ... quite a stretch of 5 days so making use of the time to explore the place other den just bonk. When u comin back? Which farm u gg?
wow 5 day at haiyi can do alot of thing nor. i think i going sim kim yong there. i will be coming back on 24th
Old 20-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

we will be taking e same flight tom, enjoy urself. mayb next time we can plan a trip tog
Old 21-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dreamchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be in hatyai 26-27 aug. 2nd cheong trip there... hope it will be great as i will be exploring more place.

any bros happens to be at hatyai at that date?
Old 22-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all bro.

Here are the update of my UN-HAPPY FR

Take the plane early in the moring 6.55am. But due to don't what delay. Than no choice wait til 7.30am than take the plane.

Reach hat yai at 8am thai time. So once come out welcome by a text driver for 280bht so never ask for more take the cab and check in to the hotel. Bell boy offers for GIRLS. Tell him will look for him later if i need.

So after wash up and everything think of going SONG KIM YONG. but fail walk here walk there nobody so take tuk tuk to channivent (40baht for 2) than once reach welcome by first three farm(count from right) go to the first fram left 3 girls only 1 chio but never take got intro by OKT 1 just come open 5000baht hear like can 2 man vs 1

we when to 3rd fram as the uncle told us he got 10+ girs there so try. all price tag code 2000baht for front back 1 person 1500baht. My fren pick one so OKT intro me 1 young girs can talk techew. OKT promise to send the girls 12.30pm we when back hotel and prepair wait till 1.30pm the girls came.

Invite them to come in and ask age and that. Try to hug here she reject and keep saying office alot of handsome guy. Nvm ask her how want deal anot so she when bath alone. After she come out i invite her to help me bath reject by her. So nvm bath alone than come out ask her BJ me. tell me she don't do BJ so ask her forplay she reject also so No choice ask her call OKT reject this girls

Soon Next girls came. Come in hug here hug there than she sleep on the bed and hug me till sleep. Try wake her up at 3.30pm for shopping and dinner. she reject than nvm give her sleep 30mins more. try ask her up she push me aways say she want to rest. So nvm ask her 1 shot first than she sleep reject by her As she sleep like dead fish. wake her up at 5pm ask her for dinner she reject and sleep. Sleep till 7.30pm i cannot tahan liao ask her she want work anot she than take off everything than ask her go bath she reject ask her BJ she reject. Than i say ok than fuck ask her for codom she say don;t have take from my fren than nvm take from my fren come back ask her make my 2ic stand she reject say ask me do it myself. than i tell her u call papa and say my wife coming so ask her go back. her papa agree and 1 lady come bring here back.

I was so angry as i pay for it and both girls service like fuck, For my fren her girls is goods till now 3 shoot liao. Todays i will spend my night alone sleep at the big bed.

Maybe will be going pragon later will update more when come back.
Old 23-08-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all bro.

Take the plane early in the moring 6.55am. But due to don't what delay. Than no choice wait til 7.30am than take the plane.

Reach hat yai at 8am thai time. So once come out welcome by a text driver for 280bht so never ask for more take the cab and check in to the hotel. Bell boy offers for GIRLS. Tell him will look for him later if i need.

So after wash up and everything think of going SONG KIM YONG. but fail walk here walk there nobody so take tuk tuk to channivent (40baht for 2) than once reach welcome by first three farm(count from right) go to the first fram left 3 girls only 1 chio but never take got intro by OKT 1 just come open 5000baht hear like can 2 man vs 1

we when to 3rd fram as the uncle told us he got 10+ girs there so try. all price tag code 2000baht for front back 1 person 1500baht. My fren pick one so OKT intro me 1 young girs can talk techew. OKT promise to send the girls 12.30pm we when back hotel and prepair wait till 1.30pm the girls came.

Invite them to come in and ask age and that. Try to hug here she reject and keep saying office alot of handsome guy. Nvm ask her how want deal anot so she when bath alone. After she come out i invite her to help me bath reject by her. So nvm bath alone than come out ask her BJ me. tell me she don't do BJ so ask her forplay she reject also so No choice ask her call OKT reject this girls

Soon Next girls came. Come in hug here hug there than she sleep on the bed and hug me till sleep. Try wake her up at 3.30pm for shopping and dinner. she reject than nvm give her sleep 30mins more. try ask her up she push me aways say she want to rest. So nvm ask her 1 shot first than she sleep reject by her As she sleep like dead fish. wake her up at 5pm ask her for dinner she reject and sleep. Sleep till 7.30pm i cannot tahan liao ask her she want work anot she than take off everything than ask her go bath she reject ask her BJ she reject. Than i say ok than fuck ask her for codom she say don;t have take from my fren than nvm take from my fren come back ask her make my 2ic stand she reject say ask me do it myself. than i tell her u call papa and say my wife coming so ask her go back. her papa agree and 1 lady come bring here back.

I was so angry as i pay for it and both girls service like fuck, For my fren her girls is goods till now 3 shoot liao. Todays i will spend my night alone sleep at the big bed.

bro sad to hear ur bad outing with this gal.

BUt dont worry life is like that.U get better ones somedays....

Cheer up and hunt for the next target
Old 23-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31 View Post
bro sad to hear ur bad outing with this gal.

BUt dont worry life is like that.U get better ones somedays....

Cheer up and hunt for the next target
Nowadays thai puyings service quality down the drain. Whenever I go hatyai/danok now I prefer to book burmese as they are more kuai and service oriented.
Old 23-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Nowadays thai puyings service quality down the drain. Whenever I go hatyai/danok now I prefer to book burmese as they are more kuai and service oriented.
Bro Lone Wolf..

not all gals services drop,maybe you no luck

Re:some tips for you,pm bro etct88 n bro playboy..sorry is playman
Old 23-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31 View Post
Bro Lone Wolf..

not all gals services drop,maybe you no luck

Re:some tips for you,pm bro etct88 n bro playboy..sorry is playman
I should clarify not all but compared to last time..... last time 9 out of 10 gals from See Kim Yong or Channivet booked will give good service.... now only 5 out of 10 will give good service whereas the burmese gals 9 out of 10 give good service compare to the thai puyings.

So to avoid ending up with a lemon I stop choosing thai puyings liao.
They have picked up alot from the PRCs and now expert to chop carrotheads.
Old 23-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

Thank all bro for the comment. Yesday night KP my fren girls tell her both girls like shit. they tell me this 2 gal only want spend cust moneys don't what do work. they like to go PUB than take drug. She count me lucky never ask them go back. i only know one of the girls call ah kua and one more is ah qua or ah qao. Listen learn never take those OKT keep on ask you take. As those normal got problem.

The girls todays promise intro me 1 girls. This moring OKT bring and ask ok anot. First eyes see Poly sudent so confirm with OKT. Will post more when enjoy tonight. Will post my fren girls as he take the same girls for 2nd night.

Hopefuly todays this girls can make it. And no more fuck thing happen like yesday haha.
Old 23-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, i understand what u went thru as i got the same thing in 2004 that is Y? i dun really want to go back there for BONK as it is ok, where ppl always said some time u got good buy sometime bad buy lor... but life still go on... i still got 6 week to go before the next retreat... n Bro, buy a Thai sim card as izzt cheap to call too... as i use DTAC to call back 00465 then the number... Enjoy there Bro...

Quote:
Hi all bro.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, i understand what u went thru as i got the same thing in 2004 that is Y? i dun really want to go back there for BONK as it is ok, where ppl always said some time u got good buy sometime bad buy lor... but life still go on... i still got 6 week to go before the next retreat... n Bro, buy a Thai sim card as izzt cheap to call too... as i use DTAC to call back 00465 then the number... Enjoy there Bro...
Thank bro. we learn and try Hopefuly todays i will be enjoy.

I take tiger airways they got free sim card DTAC but till now i haven use it. but i call back singapore still use my singapore sim card. Buy a sim card is cheaper in the ways you will not heart atteck when your bill come. I when china my bill come $400++. almost die that days when see the bill.
Old 23-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

hatyai really out of sort now
in fact its out of sort since 1990s
my best time was those 1970s
remember those prices range from 250 to 600 baht?
that time no flight service initially
only coach...40 seater
my first expedition was in 1976
took the coach from beach road
at 7.30pm
reach there at 5.30pm
sit until whole body ache
luckily there got great bodt massage
so no worry
Old 23-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hopefuly todays this girls can make it. And no more fuck thing happen like yesday haha.
Hatyai belongs to the .....................yesterday.

It will never be the same Hatyai as before 1990s, in which you can get a gfe thai puying.

Now, you get mostly expensive shit puyings that are starfishes.
Old 23-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

yes thats right
when i last went there in 1988
i notice alot of fastfood like macdonalds and kentucky
i know it change alot
during the 70s...where got fastfood?
all hawker or coffeeshop or restaurant
but when i come to this thread
it will reminded me of my past gfs there
as a matter of fact i nearly marry one of them too
when one by one broke off
i feel sorry for them when they cried their hearts out