The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
first time to Bkk! need help and recommendations!!!! URGENT

Hi bros, I am a first timer to bangkok. And I am going in 2 weeks time. But I still haven book my hotel as I don't know where are the good nightspots and stuff are!!!! Haha..

So kind bros out there, pls enlighten me with ur recommendations of good and fun places!!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: first time to Bkk! need help and recommendations!!!! URGENT

there are many threads in SBF by many helpful brothers , dont be lazy ..go read them . If after reading thru them , you still think is insufficient . call the Thai Embassy !!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy91 View Post
Hi bros, I am a first timer to bangkok. And I am going in 2 weeks time. But I still haven book my hotel as I don't know where are the good nightspots and stuff are!!!! Haha..

So kind bros out there, pls enlighten me with ur recommendations of good and fun places!!!!
Can check with the Tourist office counter at Siam Square, they will be kind enough to help you.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
pussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tsak tsak tsak.....
U go there for what with who?
B specific lei...
Old 05-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Pick some activity that you would like to do in Bangkok..go go, massage parlor, nightclub, etc.. then go to the appropriate thread and read about 60 pages.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 15
kingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant future

Aiyo...need to spoonfeed one?are u a baby?
Old 05-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

first timer to bkk !!!! better don go ..... yellow shirt going to strike and the airport will be closed .... shopping centers will be closed ..... massage parlors will be closed .... pubs will be closed .... becoz all go and join in the strike ...
Old 05-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 15
QiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro depend on where you want to go. Agogo at soi cowboy and nep. Soapy at ratchada. Tourist disco at RCA. FL disco at insomnia, spicy, climax. FL at pub at tharmae, bamboo. Road side FL walk from sukhamvit soi 1 to 23.
Shopping at mbk, platinum, terminal 21.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
first timer to bkk !!!! better don go ..... yellow shirt going to strike and the airport will be closed .... shopping centers will be closed ..... massage parlors will be closed .... pubs will be closed .... becoz all go and join in the strike ...
U forget, it is flooding in BKK... So no point coming over to BKK.... stay in SG.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Ok lah.. Uncle help u out. U first timer.. Stick to soi.cowboy lah. Stay at citadine 23. Walking to SC. Forget abt other places.. U need to find yr feet first b4 venturing further.

For all other query.. Search the agogo thread or the bkk thread. All info there. So.. Unlesss there is any other qn not answered in those threads... Will not reply.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx all.. My frens told me about soi cowboy and RCA. Anw what places can I go like book a girl for the whole day de? And Dmg is how much?
Old 09-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thx all.. My frens told me about soi cowboy and RCA. Anw what places can I go like book a girl for the whole day de? And Dmg is how much?
Your friend obviously had not told you everything. Go read thread...

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Your friend obviously had not told you everything. Go read thread...
Finally u got sick of this
Old 09-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Andy, guess u r 21 yo now. Dun worry just come to bkk and look for me in soi Holland, uncle bring you around there got many sexy pretty tall white model looking syt all you can eat only 1000 nia.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ronnieteo8736 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear uncle, I also in BBK now can I come and seek your guidiance as yesterday I went to Soi Cowboy no return

Will you be kind enough to PM me your contact so that we can go chiong together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Hi Andy, guess u r 21 yo now. Dun worry just come to bkk and look for me in soi Holland, uncle bring you around there got many sexy pretty tall white model looking syt all you can eat only 1000 nia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1