The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

The Groove next to CentralWorld seems to have taken on a new life and transformed into a new mecca for Thai HiSo’s to party at. Many of the pubs at Thonglor/Ekkamai have languished or completely disappeared, perhaps except Terra next to Atmos still drawing a good crowd. I surmise that some of those party animals might have decided to migrate across town to this unlikely location and enjoy the new pasture, at least until the blue suits in Central Group decide to return this complex back to international tourists again.

For now, many of the former upscale restaurants at Groove either have remodeled or rebranded into Thai pubs with DJ’s and live bands. One even has 399 baht all-u-can-drink-and-puke beer deal, and attracts horde of very young crowds and SYT’s.

Obviously this is not going to be an easy pickup spot unless you got major game or dough to impress, and some degree of proficiency in Thai is probably also required. Nonetheless, it should be fun to just have a drink, chill and soak in the fun and energetic atmosphere there.

Here is my video proof-
Old 11-07-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Which g club has the best quality?
All g club I think similar. But some g club the girls can speak better english
Old 11-07-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
duneboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Depends on your budget bro, if money is not a problem g club is still the best quality.

But g club cannot bring back...
Which g club is best recommended now
Old 11-07-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
NormalDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Actually wanted to go Ho Li but called and told that need to make appointment and is full till the time i want and not sure the price tag is it worth a not.

Called Spring. The one at Asoke was close so went back to Phrom Phong. Used to have a regular JG Master there but she not more working so was assigned a another one call Suada.

Skill quite good not bad, very relaxing. All the venis down below and feel very light and clear. The painless was sore but able to endure as use to it already.
Many of the brothers here might have been referring to Khun May, the middle-aged masseuse who used to work in the Spring Massage (Asoke branch) pre-Covid. Understood from Spring that May is no longer with them and said to be working where else. Wanted to check with the brothers if anyone is aware where she is currently working (chances are she may be back in Chiang Mai).
Old 11-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duneboi View Post
But g club cannot bring back...
Which g club is best recommended now
no such thing as cannot la. it's LOS. Anything is possible if you have what it takes - looks, charm or just paper.
Old 11-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mightymax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I don’t see any your message in my inbox bro
Also pm'd you
Old 11-07-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mightymax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds great! Looking forward to checking it out
Old 11-07-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

g club can bro. depends on skill liao i bring once before, and on a seperate occassion my friend also score before
Old 11-07-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymax View Post
Also pm'd you
Nothing seen bro but I can’t message u either because ur Inbox is full
Old 11-07-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaomilkman View Post
g club can bro. depends on skill liao i bring once before, and on a seperate occassion my friend also score before
Which g club is this? How much you have to pay?
Old 12-07-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Finished a 6 day escapade in Bangkok, thought i pen down this for the benefit of bros here

4th July - Space One
Met up with a few samters and went Space One (you know who you are ). Some brought ladies, some went alone. In summary if everyone drink responsibly, 2 JW Gold spilt among 4-5 bros is about 3,000 baht including 2 rounds mixers. Even with 4-5 bros and some ladies who drank with us... almost can't finish the 2nd bottle of JW.

Downside is... quite a number of ladyboys. Didn't bao any ladies that night as quite high... scared dick can't work. And for those who ever played with the idea of going alone... just don't.... it's damn ex and you stand out for the vultures to pick on you...

5th Jul - Thermae, Nana
Went Thermae at around 10pm. I think too long didn't go thermae... forgot that the general guideline is don't choose young ladies as they inexperienced. In the end took a pretty lady for ST (2500 thb) but she was so commercial... didn't finish. End up went to Nana to meet with a couple of bros. Some bros gave insights on how to spend wisely, but all of that went out of the window when lady start grinding me..., hahah. Spent 2500 baht on combi of LD and shots. Spent like 2h in Geisha (12mn till 2am closing time). Heard that other than Geisha, only RB4 and 5 is decent. Made a pact with one of the ladies that I wait for her outside. In the end she flew my aeroplane... so went to have supper with other bros and called it a night

6/7 Jul - F**fans. Somehow I think this website is banned by the forum mods. But had 2 session over 2 days. Chill out for the rest of the time with the focus on exploring delicious food. Walked past addict massage and 102 massage. Basically the street is abit dead in the afternoon (about 1-2pm). One of the addict massage lady looked chio, but I never try

8 Jul - kanna covid (KNN). Had to isolate. Only went out to get food. One thing I noticed that the thai guideline is "strongly suggested to self isolate when you get covid". So technically you still can go out to get your food la. But don't be the clown that go around, and chiong and spread covid. One thing I noticed though... quite a number of people in malls also coughing (scary). Some cough with mask, some without. Other than food, went to pharmacy to get covid test kits and other meds

9 Jul - Before my trip, made an appointment with an ex-GL WL. She still willing to meet me despite me telling her I tio covid. So met up with her and boom boom in hotel room till next day 12noon.

10 Jul - prepare for return trip. Note to bros: Now airport damn crowded. Practically every 10 people, sure got 1 person coughing.. So do try to arrive 2h earlier (coz passengers now also kiasu, arrive early in case documents got problem), and wear a mask at all times. Also side note, if you have covid like me, you still can come back SG. But you have to declare yourself as having symptoms on SG arrival card. At the automated immigration clearance, you will be rejected and diverted to do a ART test at raffles medical group (SGD27). So expect yourself to be stuck at immigration for 1h.

Last edited by overboard; 12-07-2022 at 01:05 AM.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Bro u in BKK now? Enjoy urself bro.
Yes. Enjoy and don't feel like coming back but still have to
Old 12-07-2022, 08:48 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalDick View Post
Many of the brothers here might have been referring to Khun May, the middle-aged masseuse who used to work in the Spring Massage (Asoke branch) pre-Covid. Understood from Spring that May is no longer with them and said to be working where else. Wanted to check with the brothers if anyone is aware where she is currently working (chances are she may be back in Chiang Mai).
Yes. You are right. She is khun may. Wasted that she went back. Covid have change a lot of thing there.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Finished a 6 day escapade in Bangkok, thought i pen down this for the benefit of bros here

4th July - Space One
Met up with a few samters and went Space One (you know who you are ). Some brought ladies, some went alone. In summary if everyone drink responsibly, 2 JW Gold spilt among 4-5 bros is about 3,000 baht including 2 rounds mixers. Even with 4-5 bros and some ladies who drank with us... almost can't finish the 2nd bottle of JW.

Downside is... quite a number of ladyboys. Didn't bao any ladies that night as quite high... scared dick can't work. And for those who ever played with the idea of going alone... just don't.... it's damn ex and you stand out for the vultures to pick on you...

5th Jul - Thermae, Nana
Went Thermae at around 10pm. I think too long didn't go thermae... forgot that the general guideline is don't choose young ladies as they inexperienced. In the end took a pretty lady for ST (2500 thb) but she was so commercial... didn't finish. End up went to Nana to meet with a couple of bros. Some bros gave insights on how to spend wisely, but all of that went out of the window when lady start grinding me..., hahah. Spent 2500 baht on combi of LD and shots. Spent like 2h in Geisha (12mn till 2am closing time). Heard that other than Geisha, only RB4 and 5 is decent. Made a pact with one of the ladies that I wait for her outside. In the end she flew my aeroplane... so went to have supper with other bros and called it a night

6/7 Jul - F**fans. Somehow I think this website is banned by the forum mods. But had 2 session over 2 days. Chill out for the rest of the time with the focus on exploring delicious food. Walked past addict massage and 102 massage. Basically the street is abit dead in the afternoon (about 1-2pm). One of the addict massage lady looked chio, but I never try

8 Jul - kanna covid (KNN). Had to isolate. Only went out to get food. One thing I noticed that the thai guideline is "strongly suggested to self isolate when you get covid". So technically you still can go out to get your food la. But don't be the clown that go around, and chiong and spread covid. One thing I noticed though... quite a number of people in malls also coughing (scary). Some cough with mask, some without. Other than food, went to pharmacy to get covid test kits and other meds

9 Jul - Before my trip, made an appointment with an ex-GL WL. She still willing to meet me despite me telling her I tio covid. So met up with her and boom boom in hotel room till next day 12noon.

10 Jul - prepare for return trip. Note to bros: Now airport damn crowded. Practically every 10 people, sure got 1 person coughing.. So do try to arrive 2h earlier (coz passengers now also kiasu, arrive early in case documents got problem), and wear a mask at all times. Also side note, if you have covid like me, you still can come back SG. But you have to declare yourself as having symptoms on SG arrival card. At the automated immigration clearance, you will be rejected and diverted to do a ART test at raffles medical group (SGD27). So expect yourself to be stuck at immigration for 1h.
Bro, u mention u tio covid. U test urself out of ur own free will cos u feeling unwell? How was it detected?
Old 12-07-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Bro, u mention u tio covid. U test urself out of ur own free will cos u feeling unwell? How was it detected?
Woke up with a slight sore throat. So tested myself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1