The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-06-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
So SK king is clone of someone with power of 8.

If not happy then don't come here act arrogant. Gu mai chob!
Mate............ Mai ruan gong jiao wei........ I don have a clone of power 8 nor did i instruct anyone to zap u............ Don suka suka accuse........... Else u r juz behaving like SEAJ............. To help u recover abitz, I juz up u my one humble point...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 26-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiya I think I got zapped earlier than you. The zapper is power of 8...........So the hero zapper is power of 8.

So SK king is clone of someone with power of 8.

If not happy then don't come here act arrogant. Gu mai chob!
The zapper is not necessary 8 pointer, can and most likely some short ass 7 pointer. This guy is very savvy with visa, stop posting for a year, now only post with clones, also a guy that frequent Seng Kang... (SK) Also is a super arrogant key board warrior, virtual traveler...... last but not least, truely ball less and unethical basxxxxx
Old 26-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Anyone familiar with NEXT 7 Exclusive Club on Rachada 14?TIA... Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
There's a Next 7 club there. Not SOS club or the gay bar.
My earlier reply to you all was deleted.
Old 26-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Ouch!! Was zapped and left this comment on this post.

"talk so much machiam like old bird in bkk diam diam lah!! next to zap is 88088.."

To the Zapper : I ain't old bird in Bkk. But at least I got a bird with two balls. did I hit a raw nerve by posting anything related to u? U dare to zap but dare not leave your nick. I old bird or not in Bkk. For u to meet me to find out. Dun cyber hero zap me lah. Like as if points matter. Just want to let u know u are a joker. of all the posts , u choose to zap me on a "info" post above. Why scared I know u unhappy about which posts huh? My above post offended u? Lol

Bro 88088. U are next. Someone not happy about we talking about SK king or related issues.
I up you back! This is a sharing forum. No such thing as young bird or old bird. There's only blue birds here!
Old 26-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Most probably your post contain infringement of forum rules and thus removed by mod.
Not true! he is a verified samster, and you are not. Sorry to say, you are labeled as clone. As such, BD replying to you would be conceived negatively by "authorities"
Old 26-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow didn't know that's someone who is more bastard than SEAJ or worse than SEAJ. Can tell me the nick?
Oh, cannot, else I am just unethical....... even SSOD kenna played out by him by now (he should know)
Old 26-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
To be honest, if anyone wants to go to SK to look see, there won't be any issue......And though the whole place looks dodgy, it's pretty safe if you mind your own business and don't attract attention.

Wah whenever soopafly posts, can see boobs one... :-)
Being a breastman myself, I do look for nice hanging fruits first, though I've been known to cherry pick puyings with good ASSets as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover View Post
ignore my previous post. i found another website saying they only provide erotic massage. no FJ.
As far as I know, Kitty Spa is still a kapoo joint. A couple of SBF bros reported that a few gers there offer full service. Be sure to bring enough THB, just in case your fantasy ger put the offer on the table
Old 26-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
otherwise like you say I'm no diff from sissy SEAJ.
Let's move forward. So mate can I join you to SK trip?
U have been doing a good job in taming him............ rarely see him post his same old donkey stories nowadays........... He might accuse me again after tis post so best u explore urself............. SK For U is doing a 1000bht promo for 3x Blend285 with a crate of free mixers from i wat i see in thai forum........... Thats if u like Blend285...............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 26-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Quote:
Most probably your post contain infringement of forum rules and thus removed by mod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Not true! he is a verified samster, and you are not. Sorry to say, you are labeled as clone. As such, BD replying to you would be conceived negatively by "authorities".
Quote:
Wow! The "authorities" here clearly abusing his power?
Hoot! Hoot!

What else is new?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 26-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Who is frequent in bkk one? Got any good joints to intro be it agogo Bar or massage?
Old 26-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
As long as mod and his dog not happy, he will threaten and say u try to pick a fight and threaten to even ban u. So why keep posting leh? I feel for him actually
Old 26-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

There was once I went to bkk during Buddha day totally nothing open. I had to ask a Thai cab driver invited him to bring me to a place near Ascott. .. all I had to do was treat him to drinks. Going to bkk again this August. Let's see what fun this trip brings

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 26-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
I up you back! This is a sharing forum. No such thing as young bird or old bird. There's only blue birds here!
Thanks bro! I would not say I'm old bird here but would try to share as much updates in Bkk since I'm living here in Bkk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Not true! he is a verified samster, and you are not. Sorry to say, you are labeled as clone. As such, BD replying to you would be conceived negatively by "authorities" :
I'm also a verified samster but another two zapper( probably same person) actually zapped me and said I'm crazy to talk to my own clone 88088.
Whoever thinks 88088 is my clone. Clearly is not observant enough. I'm someone in the nightlife and won't wake up until late afternoon. How would I be posting in the forum early in the morning everyday? Lol.

To the zapper : u are clearly dumb to think 88088 is vbkk. I really no need to sleep to reply to myself in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
As far as I know, Kitty Spa is still a kapoo joint. A couple of SBF bros reported that a few gers there offer full service. Be sure to bring enough THB, just in case your fantasy ger put the offer on the table
Kitty spa has always been a kapoo joint but with limited selection of girls. But the girls DO offer full service upon request. Quality of girls just mediocre. Other more established joints have better and more selection of girls working daily.
Old 26-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Got any good joints to intro be it agogo Bar or massage?
sorry no gd recommendations from me... but in case you come across from some of the sukhumvit massage shops, they have a menu of different massage services, dont bother to try "Magic Hands Massage". if im not wrong, the one i visited was anlisa spa or something like that, 1,000b 60mins.

Btw, in their menu they have prostate massage too, anyone tried that?
Old 26-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for head up. I prefer sangsom or hong thong, if for thai alcohol.
So we still meeting to go SK together ? Weekend already. Should have arrived.

U very scary bro. Everyone's afraid of u. Tio chak until like that still can up u. Thumbs up!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1