The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-02-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hope the COVID is over so that we can travel again....

Now need to apply to get out of country.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Has only ever gone to Posideon twice.

I visit Nataree everyday whenever I am down in Bangkok and ever since it was raided, I never wanted to visit these MPs anymore and shifted my playground to Thermae. But still sad to see an instituition go. But I agree, where there are punters again, there will always be supply springing up.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post

I visit Nataree everyday whenever I am down in Bangkok and ever since it was raided, I never wanted to visit these MPs anymore and shifted my playground to Thermae. But still sad to see an instituition go. But I agree, where there are punters again, there will always be supply springing up.
me too. same as you.
Ever since nataree is gone, i never go MPs again. Also shifted to Thermae and some other places.
Nowadays go also go those small shop concept.
Nataree was legendary....... miss the place
Old 05-02-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Prince Devitt +45
Old 05-02-2021, 09:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So after converting into a 3 star hotel, now they will operate as FL base? Guest check-in stay there then ringing for chiobu go room find customer bombom.

Seem like a better business plan. If sell the FL at cheap cheap, sure full house the hotel then allocate a few levels for ST bombom. How not to earn?

Rebrand as Bangkok biggest number 1 sex hotel.
Wow not bad idea...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-02-2021, 09:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow, not sure how the situation over there now, sure a lot of shop closed one.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-02-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Kudos to Poseidon and Nataree... serve me well in the year 2000s... sweet memories there as well as good food as huay kwang market. Hope still have chance to visit.
Old 07-02-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Kudos to Poseidon and Nataree... serve me well in the year 2000s... sweet memories there as well as good food as huay kwang market. Hope still have chance to visit.
We're from the same era!

From the 2010s onwards puyings in establishments start getting expensive and quality dropped.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
We're from the same era!

From the 2010s onwards puyings in establishments start getting expensive and quality dropped.
my favoruite was amsterdam, even though the rooms suck but the girls were the hottest IMO.. nataree rooms lagi cui one time i had an SYT but the room got cockroaches.. see liao no mood.. hai those were the days.. sit motorsai and go from door to door see where got chio ones.. sometimes ended up going to la belle because the rooms were new.. those few years every time BKK got flood we always joked because all these aap nam establishments flood the drains until overflow..
Old 10-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
my favoruite was amsterdam, even though the rooms suck but the girls were the hottest IMO.. nataree rooms lagi cui one time i had an SYT but the room got cockroaches.. see liao no mood.. hai those were the days.. sit motorsai and go from door to door see where got chio ones.. sometimes ended up going to la belle because the rooms were new.. those few years every time BKK got flood we always joked because all these aap nam establishments flood the drains until overflow..
Amsterdam out of my budget but have accompanied many humsup kakis there before.
Before The Lord, Amsterdam was the place to go for high end quality stocks.

Nataree is infamous for xiao qiang infested rooms.

What I really miss most is the great partying/TCSS with the good Bangkok kakis in the 2000s era.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What I really miss most is the great partying/TCSS with the good Bangkok kakis in the 2000s era.
those were the days...

Atami was my favourite in new petchburi road.
Old 10-02-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I have been to Nataree countless times but never see cockroaches before, maybe I was only focused on the pussies

But the first time I went to fuck at a bar in soi 6 Pattaya....halfway fucking, I saw a cockroach crawling past....I immediately went soft
Old 12-02-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
those were the days...

Atami was my favourite in new petchburi road.
Go Atami might as well go Biwa.

Quote:
I have been to Nataree countless times but never see cockroaches before, maybe I was only focused on the pussies

But the first time I went to fuck at a bar in soi 6 Pattaya....halfway fucking, I saw a cockroach crawling past....I immediately went soft
A victim of xiao qiang!
Old 12-02-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Go Atami might as well go Biwa.
Already closed down long..long..times ago.
Old 16-02-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Already closed down long..long..times ago.
You mean Atami or Biwa closed down?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1