The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
i have only been going to Pimp haha, never tried KTV in bkk before, can recommend which is good? Need to have a bit of standard, not the shoddy kinda place. Can be upmarket KTV is fine.
Fuzzy and Bovy are more of local ktvs but also visited by tourists. They are near to Pimp area...

what is abit of standard??? you want posh ones... chinese ktvs near topone and spaceplus (prepare to be carrot) ... or Japanese ktvs in thaniya?

I only been to Fuzzy... girl quality ok (dont compare to gclub) but playful...

not much thai ktvs near bkk tourist area... mainly at bkk outskirt (bangna etc) for locals...

any bros been to outskirt thai local ktvs can share some experience?
Old 16-06-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Manimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Hi Bros, I always got a question regarding Thai words for common fuck requests to the girls and there is one that sometimes girls struggle to understand or get offended.

So I definitely sure fuck with condom on, and most of the girls expect it also for a one off transaction. However, I prefer blowjob without condom but when I ask in English, blowjob without condom, sometimes they misunderstood that I wanted to do everything without condom so they either stop talking or just say no. So what is the right way to ask for blowjob without condom in Thai? Sign languages work sometimes, alot of girls in Thermae or MP understand English but sometimes I do meet the odd ones who do not speak very good English.
I love bbbj +cim

BJ without condom - bpao bpii mai sai toong yang
FJ with condom - ao gan sai toong yang

Last edited by Manimal; 16-06-2022 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Oops, better add 1 more word at the end for clarity lol
Old 16-06-2022, 03:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
I love bbbj +cim

BJ without condom - bpao bpii mai sai toong
FJ with condom - ao gan sai toong
555 learn new word

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-06-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thatnoob96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna be there from 20 June to end July. Any bros wanna chiong together? Agogo or club. Planning to go soapy also.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Thatnoob96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna be there from next week till end July. Any Bros wanna chiong together? I got plans to visit soapy massage also.
Old 16-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice to see more FRs by bros here. would be going there really soon! can't wait to share some of my FRs as well!

PS> anyone knows of any juagen services in bkk? i heard its the real shit.
Old 16-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xbeauxmondes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in bkk 22-28jun for first time in few yrs omg. usually just solo in the past, now abit older liao haha.. maybe abit more sociable lol. anyone wanna party tgt and around this period drop me a pm with tele/line can arrange.
Old 17-06-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
555 learn new word
when my daughter go 7/11, the counter girls always ask them "sai toong mai"?.....they will answer "mai sai toong ka"

Than I kpo will also reply the narak counter girl......"Pii gor mai chop sai toong na krub"
Old 17-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Finally got some time to write FR for my last trip

1 month before my trip, I paid a month subscription for Thai Friendly to become premium member so I have unlimited texting and some premium options. I packaged myself as a SG guy who works and live in BKK so you got to do some research before you start bombing your lies. Lol! Example where is your office, where you stay...

Managed to talk to about 15 ladies off TF, all looking for long term relationships. There will be some who want to meet you after few days of chatting. I would bullshit and say I am flying to Malaysia for meeting then back SG and will be back BKK soon.

I shortlisted about 8 higher potential ones and during my trip I choose to meet 3 of them.

First 2 nights (Pattaya)
I travel there on my first 2 nights to meet the prettiest lady on my list. She looking for long term bf and obviously she thought I'm potential guy too cos "I work in bkk" Booked The Edge via Airbnb. Super nice sea view.. I prep some beer and wine incase I managed to get her back on the first night. We met at the skybar above Grand Centerpoint. Nice place, posh.. Had a great meal + a bottle of wine. She look exactly like her photos. From her body language I know I can try to close the deal so I asked if she wanna go continue drink at my apartment. She agreed and the rest is history. Met her on the 2nd day and head to BKK on my 3rd day. Reason is I need to go back to "work".

3rd to 6th nights (BKK)
Booked a apartment at Soi 19 via airbnb and met 2 bros from SBF. We had a nice meal at Chinatown and head off to Baby Face for clubbing. 1 of the bro brought his own girl. I went alone to see see look look. We got a standing table and order a bottle of whiskey for 3000 baht. The interesting part is waiter will start approaching you to see if you require their service to help you sian girls. Anyway cut the story short, I managed to get 2 contacts but no happening that night.

4th night we went to Thermae. It was a Friday night. Selection not bad. I got this 25 year old girl for 6k LT. She can speak very good English and quite fun person. We went for some drinks at Soi 11 before heading back to my apartment. Fantastic blow job and she got a very nice butt and firm B cup boobs. After the deed we chat until about 5am and I ask her to go back. Prefer to sleep alone that night.

5th and 6th night
Meet TF girl number 2 for dinner. Office lady.. Simple lady, tall, fair and not bad looking. Same tactics. Order wine.. Finished the bottle and ask if she wanna continue to drink somewhere else. We decided to go Sugar for round 2. On the way there I try holding her hands and bingo! Inside Sugar already start kisding and fonding. Head back and ping pong piang.... Next day continue to meet her and gave an excuse that I need to go Chonburi for meeting the next morning.

7th and last night
Went back to Pattaya to meet girl number 3 from TF. Lady boss who owns hand phone shop. She is those party girl so everything quite direct. The min we meet, hold hands liao. Lol! She brought me to this pub call Area 39 for 2 consecutive nights. Quite fun + cheap. We had 2 nights of fun and after that no contact liao.. Haha!

Overall I would say I had a very successful trip with 3 for 3 kills for TF ladies + 1 paid Thermae girl.

First TF girl I already cut loss because she is will be very high maintenance. 2nd girl is now my so call GF. I bullshit some reason that my company summon me back SG for work and promised to be back BKK soon.

So if you wanna succeed in Thai Friendly, firstly you need to invest in a month subscription if not you can't message freely. Lastly you need to fake as a non tourist. If not most likely you will only get FLs contacts.
Really know how to roti Pad Thai the Thai girls .. uppzz u bro

I’ve tried TF before also as paid member .. wow got a flock of them will msg u haha

But no time to follow up last time haha

Last edited by bigmannow; 17-06-2022 at 04:04 PM.
Old 17-06-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Sawadee Karp !
Thailand Pass for all travellers entering LOS will be scrapped from 1-7-2022.
Khorp kun Karp !

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/thailand-...064557343.html
Old 17-06-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if not wrong, paid member can appear offline mode to hunt. Some will delete their account every few weeks/months then make new account being new account have its perks. One should avoid being long term member 5555. Seniority in dating apps is a bad thing. Best to delete account when not hunting.
Yes! Spot on! After 3-6 months, delete account.

And yes, use the appear off-line mode. It more useful then you think. My first TF girl was very impressed about me because she tot after we chat, I didn't online at all. Wahahahaha! She told me when we met. "I think you are special because you didn't online at all. Means you are serious about me".

You guys can imagine my brain laughing but my expression was like "Ya.. I only chat with you. "
Old 17-06-2022, 08:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
when my daughter go 7/11, the counter girls always ask them "sai toong mai"?.....they will answer "mai sai toong ka"

Than I kpo will also reply the narak counter girl......"Pii gor mai chop sai toong na krub"
555 nice reply

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-06-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Actually Thai ladies are really not bad.

I used tinder about 2-3 months ago, matched with a few.

1) super hot and pretty girl. but didn't meet. when I actually flew to bkk, I think the smell of me wanting to hook up was too strong, or rsmth, she didn't meet.

2) another lady, 21, wa..hot. even analed her. but when she took off make up, minus a lot of points.

3) one girl quite hot but I didn't meet. was busy with (2), then she kp me and I didn't wanna deal with the drama.

4) another girl, 20. but her pics were heavily edited. she sent me videos before we met and said "is this ok?" I was thinking..man of course not ok

bro rotiprata kind of inspire me go hunting in bkk again..in July. hit me up if you wanna meet there.
Old 18-06-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

victory1817 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My simple fr.

Reached in Danok last week 10pm after work. Check in hotel Hollywood. Rate is rm65. This hotel just newly renovated. Hence room are nice and clean. Call up my barberry gal to check if she is starting working already, so for my hello Bkk gal. Got to make sure they didn't see me in Danok bcause I go without letting them know. After everyting clear, head to club model to see see look look. Not much people inside as weekday ma. Since alone, so never plan to have a drink there. Left after 5 minutes, and head to 7-11 to buy beer and tipbits at the same time call my Satit ml gal to come. Miss her so much on her super gfe.

was already 11pm when she came. A bit sleepy liao, but fresh again after hug and kiss. Keke. Quickly had the first round, this time got bbbj liao. She claimed that she don't know much, but I know she was bullshiting la. Anywhere can feel that she don't simply do bbbj, I was damn Luckly lo. Finished her on missionary. Really sextisfied. Hehe.

Started having drinking session and chit chatting. She was busying serving me beer and feeding me peanut. Than hug me tight while charting, gfe super lo. Really Beh tahan. Really enjoy her accompany le.

After 6 cans of beer. It was almost 1am Liao. Me a bit drunk Liao and super sleepy already. She also a abit drunk and high. Then she started teasing me and gave me the damn cfm look. Little bro immediately awake and start the second session. This time took a bit longer due to the alcohol effect. Bang her real hard and her moaning become louder and louder. Syiok... Hope next door didn't hear it. Hehe.

knocked down after the second session. Really can not stand liao. Hug her and sleep. Woke up this morning 7am. Super tiring. Checked out hotel and head back to malaysia. Super sleepy now. Beh tong lo. Got to catch some sleep during lunch time.

saw sifu the saint came in when I was walking to custom. Was not free to have breakfast because got to rush back to work. Pai seh la
Old 18-06-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Actually Thai ladies are really not bad.

I used tinder about 2-3 months ago, matched with a few.

1) super hot and pretty girl. but didn't meet. when I actually flew to bkk, I think the smell of me wanting to hook up was too strong, or rsmth, she didn't meet.

2) another lady, 21, wa..hot. even analed her. but when she took off make up, minus a lot of points.

3) one girl quite hot but I didn't meet. was busy with (2), then she kp me and I didn't wanna deal with the drama.

4) another girl, 20. but her pics were heavily edited. she sent me videos before we met and said "is this ok?" I was thinking..man of course not ok

bro rotiprata kind of inspire me go hunting in bkk again..in July. hit me up if you wanna meet there.

Haha! What are your dates? I will be there again early July
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1