The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
Artee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vivian scam , be alert

To all bros

The whole story was i was looking for Vivian Koh in SBF previously. And I got whatsapp msg from Vivian @ 94286592 last Tuesday , just a couple of days after I PM CyberGenius for contact. Without doubting, I did believed she was the right "Vivian" as she told me her contact changed due to some harassment. This matched some posts previously in SBF.
After some chat, we decided to meetup on last Friday 3pm, but I must make $500 payment into her Posbank saving account 228-21083-8 first as her new requirement. I was thinking it maybe a scam ( no matter she was right Vivian or someone else). Most of time I only made cash payment on the spot to play safe. But at the end I decided to trust she was a kind and honest person. I made the transfer of $500 to her and some more to msg her for confirmation. Her reply was Received. Till last Friday, about one hour bef our appt, I msg her , no reply . Called her, hand phone was off line. I was wondering what happened to her until i PM CyberGenius again. Told that "Vivian" was sick or not feeling well, but at least just send me a short msg to inform me lol.
2days later, another Vivian @ 86953888 (she said she was the real Vivian Koh) msg me and wanna meet me for $450, but also insist for advanced payment bef meet up session. Can even hav discount of $250. But again, I understood what her concerns, money is the main issue. But she kept insist no money no talk sounds like scam to me again lol.. Anyway I called it off and report to bank and police . Even thought there is slim chance I can get back my $500 , just to buy a lesson and remind all bro here be alert all the time.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vivian scam , be alert

Bro, never transfer money before u meet up a person. Unless u have met and that's trust between the both of u. U can't guarantee by the hp no or by anyone pm, that's the Vivian u been looking for. I oso Vivian and I already met some of the bros here but I never ask them to do any transfer before meet up. Afterall, I believe in integrity and make sure my records are clean not using dirty methods.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Same old trick, another stupid victim?
Maybe I should try this and get myself an angpow from sbf.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pinocchio88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow thats v bad bro. Hope u can recover in a legal way.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 16
relentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud of

You are a good target.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious
In the first place, how did that vivian have your contact?
Secondly , how did she/he knew that you wanted to book vivian?
Old 02-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi817 View Post
Just curious
In the first place, how did that vivian have your contact?
Secondly , how did she/he knew that you wanted to book vivian?
Simple what. By scouring through this forum and then pm ts with contact.

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 02-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never transfer your cash just like that until u really meet the person.

What a way to start your new year!

She disappeared long ago.

All the best!
Old 02-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

If the real vivian transfer $ still ok. Otherwise transfer $ at own risk. But then real vivian won't ask you to transfer first.

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 02-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artee View Post
To all bros

The whole story was i was looking for Vivian Koh in SBF previously. And I got whatsapp msg from Vivian @ 94286592 last Tuesday , just a couple of days after I PM CyberGenius for contact. Without doubting, I did believed she was the right "Vivian" as she told me her contact changed due to some harassment. This matched some posts previously in SBF.
After some chat, we decided to meetup on last Friday 3pm, but I must make $500 payment into her Posbank saving account 228-21083-8 first as her new requirement. I was thinking it maybe a scam ( no matter she was right Vivian or someone else). Most of time I only made cash payment on the spot to play safe. But at the end I decided to trust she was a kind and honest person. I made the transfer of $500 to her and some more to msg her for confirmation. Her reply was Received. Till last Friday, about one hour bef our appt, I msg her , no reply . Called her, hand phone was off line. I was wondering what happened to her until i PM CyberGenius again. Told that "Vivian" was sick or not feeling well, but at least just send me a short msg to inform me lol.
2days later, another Vivian @ 86953888 (she said she was the real Vivian Koh) msg me and wanna meet me for $450, but also insist for advanced payment bef meet up session. Can even hav discount of $250. But again, I understood what her concerns, money is the main issue. But she kept insist no money no talk sounds like scam to me again lol.. Anyway I called it off and report to bank and police . Even thought there is slim chance I can get back my $500 , just to buy a lesson and remind all bro here be alert all the time.

no prizes for guessing who is the conman!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
elnino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So obvious lol, CybetGenius directed the whole trick... :-)
Maybe I also can try for next target. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
no prizes for guessing who is the conman!
Old 03-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is nicole chua who have created a thread "searching for a sincere & understanding sugardaddy" before on april 2014
Old 03-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
cococrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like the saying goes, "Another One Bites The Dust"

Honestly I don't think our boys in blue will do anything for that missing couple of hundreds, unless it involves a bigger amount or larger pool of people scammed.

I am sorry to hear that you been scammed TS. But it serves as a well learned lesson i guess.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
Simple what. By scouring through this forum and then pm ts with contact.
in the first place, TS should just PM vivian directly instead of a 3rd party like cybergenius.
Unless he leaves his contact lying around in sbf saying he looking for vivian.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is nicole chua
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1