The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big neh neh video curated for big neh neh lovers

http://$$$$$$.com/epCq3S
Old 18-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

http://$$$$$$.com/epCq8W
Old 18-11-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

http://$$$$$$.com/epCwPs
Old 18-11-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

http://$$$$$$.com/epCwJk
Old 18-11-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

http://$$$$$$.com/epCeeo
Old 18-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

http://$$$$$$.com/epCeuy
Old 18-11-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

http://$$$$$$.com/epCefw

Any bro love to tag team them?
Old 18-11-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

http://$$$$$$.com/epCtLc
Old 18-11-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

http://$$$$$$.com/epCt19
Old 27-11-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamsesTheGreat View Post
When doing juagen we do not usually ejaculate, am i right on this?
Don’t listen to those lazy fuck like Belle.. lol! Treat all of you like carrot head once her client based is massive. Those who dare to let you try your tool are those powerhouse 1

(1) I tried 1 that can juagen till your kidney is aching. Actually that 15 mins of torturing, really fired at her with huge cumshot. Sometimes damn naughty play pussy
(2) this one is Thai at boat quay. Graduated from the Thai academy (Shao Lin temple of juagen). Also let u try the tool…
(3) An old timer in Toa Payoh then novena. Also got D cup tits
(4) An old timer in rochor. Thai trained also. Fucking kidney aching like shit when she is working on you. She said need to cum to finish the procedure
(5) Freaking horny milf with D cups. Juagen so so just her hdly with nuru gel will make you shout with huge orgasm

My version of juagen should have this kind of teasing teasing juagen
Old 27-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you ok if wife candidates fucked a lot?

This is my favorite type. Husband cannot stand and wife ask me to fuck her. Usually this kind is always due to political marriage. Very sad…a few people I know are like that….a bit difficult to service them now age also catching up for me. Wife is confirm chop horning till 55. Husband usually 55 can’t make it liao.. so don’t marry young wife

fucking hot wife
Old 20-12-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Does Juagen really work?

So far I have tried 2 power juagen like this video.

Tantric massage - Playing with balls

(1) The first masseur is Shi Shi from SGlonelyguy. She plays with your whole dick + balls. She will pull your veins on both balls. Like trying to clear a choke pipe. This pulling is like plugging guitar strings…After that, she moves to play with your shaft. From the base of your shaft, she drags the veins all the way to the top of your shaft. After that twisting your cock head and then playing with your cock head and then shaft again. She really take her fucking own sweet time…Lately I heard she injured herself so not sure whether skills still so power.

(2) The 2nd masseur is at Farrier park spa (opposite Farrer park hospital). I believe some of her supporters could be sharing her contact discreetly. Another power masseur who can step and crack your back. The last 15-20 mins will be playing with your cock all the way…Her skill a bit like Shi Shi but she will torture you even longer. She press on some acupuncture spots, the intensity to release will drop. She will crazily tease you for a long time before she allow you to release. For bros who are not strong, be careful when she plays your cock from behind. Her style of rubbing your butt crack, groin, cock etc..from behind makes many bros surrender without turning over. A bit paiseh is you dont even manage to turn over. If you are those easy release one, can fire 1 round off first. For those who can endure, you are in for a great time.
Old 20-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Horniest ML?

The horniest lady I have done is Shi Shi from SGlonelyguy. I knew her probably 6-7 years ago. She started better at FJ and less good in juagen. Over the years, her juagen is probably Singapore top 3. Many forgot about her power fj. She has this beautify tattoo on her stomach. Pussy super wet…She has a splitting image of 苏语堂。One look and you can tell that she is a sex machine. For those who dont know who is 苏语堂, a video for you, video of 苏语堂
Old 22-12-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
The horniest lady I have done is Shi Shi from SGlonelyguy. I knew her probably 6-7 years ago. She started better at FJ and less good in juagen. Over the years, her juagen is probably Singapore top 3. Many forgot about her power fj. She has this beautify tattoo on her stomach. Pussy super wet…She has a splitting image of 苏语堂。One look and you can tell that she is a sex machine. For those who dont know who is 苏语堂, a video for you, video of 苏语堂
That is the issue. When you see a gem, need to fast hand, fast leg. Sometimes you push the boundary, you will be surprised…Once you are too slow, game over. You can explore other targets but will always regret you miss the boat…

That’s life
Old 23-12-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Re: People's Park Center

Anyone remember this lady at B1 near the entrance and the hair dressing saloon? That lady (one person operations) is pretty with long hair and has a pair of humongous F cup tits like the one in the video…I used to patron her at $30 massage followed by $50 hj to play her neh neh. I dont know whether she offered full service but you can usually unbutton her jeans and play with her pussy (trimmed). Unfortunately a bit money face as you have to top up to do tit fuck. Also no shower facilities as she will wipe you clean with some hot towels…Long time didn’t go so not sure whether she is still there

PRC masseur with F cup tits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1