The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-02-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Don't know what Klopp see in Origi? Should have given Taki a start today. Let's hope Origi proves me wrong!
We need his height to defend against corners. What an amazing 2nd goal. Shaqiri's left foot... world class
Old 01-02-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

will we see a Mo Salah hat trick today??? i hope so!!!!
Old 01-02-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gini assisted by Bobby Firmino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool 3 up!!!!

Last edited by francined69; 01-02-2021 at 02:44 AM.
Old 01-02-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Final score West Ham 1 - Liverpool 3

Old 01-02-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The 3 goals were simply brilliant especially the 2nd one...
Let's hope Brighton will cause an upset against Spurs!
Old 01-02-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Ben Davies: Liverpool agree £2m fee with Preston for defender

Full name Benjamin Keith Davies[1]
Date of birth 11 August 1995 (age 25)[2]
Place of birth Barrow-in-Furness, England
Height 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)[3]
Position(s) Centre back / Left back[4]

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-for-defender

This deal makes sense with Ben Davies straight away slot in to CB without covid-19 restrictions and quarantine. Also allowed to field English player for CL without having to omit any senior player in the CL 25 man roster.

Klopp is wary that Ben Davies will sit on bench when VVD and Gomez return to the squad.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 01-02-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's hope Brighton will cause an upset against Spurs!
Your wish answered and scary to be so accurate.

Old 01-02-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

yes overall good news for us, Everton, Leicester and Spurs lost, Man U draw
Old 01-02-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Highlights: Salah and Gini secure victory for the Reds | West Ham 1-3 Liverpool

Old 01-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we have our Mentality Monsters mojo back

Sounds like a broken record but fact of the matter is, but for these blasted injuries, we would be sitting comfortably at the top of of the Table and well on our way to retaining the title with #20

Anyways, Klopp smiling again makes me very happy Jurgen found the right solutions with our limited squad last night. Played an interesting 4-3-1-2 kinda diamond and his sub replacements were spot on.

Nat was assured, our Captain Marvel Hendo was Boss, Gini at #6 again was and is the way to go allowing for a fluid dynamic press, control and domination of the game. Trent's getting back into the groove, Thiago's passing is lovely, Shaq was immense, Jones' immediate impact coming on was great and even the Ox's cameo performance was good, not forgetting the hard work put in by Origi.

But of course the biggest shout out has to go to our Egyptian Pharaoh...Mo was absolutely world class last night That second goal in particular was truly amazing! Hope Salah can carry on banging them in from now on. "Mo...Tell us about your barren run?" "I don't like VAR"

Oh yeah, the moment between Klopp and Milner after the first goal was pure class!! Also I notice Martin Tyler still being the biased douchebag commentator that he is when it comes to our matches.

We move onto Brighton next. Believe and lets see where this takes us now in a very strange and bizzare season.
Old 01-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Klopp mentioned in the post match commentary that Milly said to Hendo be careful if he plays that well in that CB position he will end up playing there for the rest of his career. hahahaha
Old 01-02-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

More info on incoming Ben Davies, @ 25 years old and for 2 mio pounds I think he is decent addition to the much needed defence. And frankly who would not want to play for Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp???

He’s a left-footed, usually left-sided centre-back and playing on the left side, he compliments well with Andy Robertson.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/0...orningbriefing

Old 01-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

In SG we also have our Ben Davies in English football....
Probably a wanted man by Mindef now....
Old 01-02-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
In SG we also have our Ben Davies in English football....
Probably a wanted man by Mindef now....
hahahaha. yes AWOL............
Old 01-02-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Sky Germany is reporting that Kabak is meeting with the Schalke medical staff right now and it is possible that he’s undergoing his medical check with Liverpool in these moments.

Just in: Ozan Kabak is meeting with the Schalke medical staff right now. Possible that he’s undergoing his medical check with @LFC in these moments. As reported: he would have to do it in Germany due to time pressure

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1