The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2021, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
KhawBoonCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

Steamy update.... please cuntinue soon!
Old 09-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
radiojune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story, support and thanks
Old 10-04-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That was a great update bro! Thanks
Old 10-04-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Emalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here
Old 10-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome update TS.... can't wait for wat cums next....
Old 10-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
TeeHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too !
Old 11-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

“So… now that you can keep it hard as much as I like, it’s time we get on the real naughty stuff… stuff that mother and son must never do…”, Alice straddled Sam and held his cock and aimed it at her wet entrance.

Sam couldn’t believe it's really happening. He watched mom aimed his cock towards her pussy lips and felt his cock head touch those tender flesh that he had a good taste earlier. He felt his cock slide into a warm and tight vagina wall as Alice lowered her butt. He almost wanted to cum right then as the incredible taboo act coupled with the pleasure he felt was too much to hold back.

“Mom I am gonna cum!” Sam tried his best to control.

Alice was not in a good position to stop him from cumming so she commanded “Hold it son!” but it was futile. Sam blasted his hot seeds deep into Alice and Alice felt his cum flooded her and soon started to leak out from their jointed genitals.

“Oh fuck… you are such a naughty boy…” She raised her lower body and looked at her pussy, watching it leaking copious amounts of cum onto Sam’s cock which still remained hard and glistening. She scooped the last bit of cum that was sticking to her pussy lips and put it into her mouth, tasting it like some delicious peanut butter.

“Mmmmmmm… your cum taste good son…” Sam looked at Sam seductively as she lowered her mouth to that small pool of cum gathered on Sam’s belly just underneath his cock and started sucking and licking them all up. She then straightened up and looked at Sam as she opened her mouth and let those cum flowed onto her palm, smiling as she lifted her hand and let it dripped back to her open mouth and chin and slowly from her chin to her breast. It was like Alice wanted to show Sam the most slutty part of her in order to impress him.

Sam with his hand and leg restrained watched mom displaying her extremely erotic AV like actions and it make his cock remain hard as rock. He watched mom rub his cum all over her breasts then she leaned forward and lower her dangling breast to his mouth. “Suck it son, have a taste of your own cum”.

Sam obediently took those cum smeared nipples into his mouth, sucking and nibbling them lightly in turns. Alice reached behind for his cock and held it. “Let’s continue where we left off shall we?”

She pushed backwards and Sam’s cock slipped into her easily. “Oh fuck son… you go so deep inside me…” Alice grimaced slightly and began to rock back and forth on that cock. It was a truly satisfying cock compared to Will. The continuous wave of pleasure it gave her was why she had love cock all this while, an endless pit of joy as she rode it while forgetting the world. Her breasts were swinging up and down and her luscious wavy hair flocking around behind her.

To Sam it was the image of the goddess of sex. He was not content just watching and began to match mom’s rhythm and thrust his hip upward to match Alice’s downward movement. The erotic music of sex mixed with Alice cat purr and moaning was making Sam crazy. He wished his restraint was gone so he could pin mom down and ravage her from behind.

Alice wished she had done this earlier. That big fat cock was filling her up nice and tight, grinding on her G-spot and her moaning got quicker and shorter, like a puppy yelping. Finally orgasm hit her hard and she shuddered as her vagina wall clamped down hard on Sam’s cock like it was another mouth sucking on his dick.

“Oh fuck… son you just made me cum so hard…” Alice rested on top of Sam and kissed him deeply.

“Now it's time for your punishment”, Alice broke the kiss and said with an evil grin.

“What punishment? Why punish me mom?” Sam asked.

“Well for cumming inside me without my permission. Not that I don’t like it, but you need to ask son, you don’t want to make your mom pregnant do you?” Alice said as she got off the bed, went to her wardrobe and came back with a dildo and a bottle of lube. Alice proceeds to use that lube and pour some over his balls and lube it around his groin and then start to lube up his asshole as well.

“Feels good son?” Alice smiles and asks sweetly.

“Yes mom…” Sam said. But actually he really wants to get inside mom again.

“You will fill even better later… I promise… with this…” Alice brandish the dildo to Sam.

To be cuntinue...

Last edited by Irondick666; 11-04-2021 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Sam, Sam, Sam.... in for the ride.....
Old 11-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
BlueMaria is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueMaria is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS, please cuntinue!
Old 13-05-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattychua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS Mia le omg
Old 13-05-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
satobage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a beautiful thread, thanks TS for sharing
Old 20-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
"You will feel even better later… I promise… with this…” Alice brandished the dildo to Sam.

She put the dildo into her pussy while supporting the base of the dildo that is a suction cup on Sam’s thigh and sank her body down towards it.

“Let mommy lube this baby up… You know mommy used to play with this when your dad went overseas… Compared to your dick, this dildo feels much smaller… ahhh… although it’s already bigger than your dad..”

Alice withdrew the dildo from her pussy and it was already glistening wet. “Now the fun starts son”, she took the dildo and inserted the tip into Sam’s asshole.

“Oh wait wait mom!” Before Sam can do anything he found that dildo work it’s glan into his asshole. “Fuck pain mom! Pain!”

“Relax your ass muscle son, just relax”, Alice started to stroke Sam’s dick while keeping that dildo inside him. After the initial pain and with Sam trying his best to relax he felt much better.

“There you go… lets go deeper son…” Alice pushed that dildo further in as she took Sam’s cock into her mouth and pleasuring his cock as she slowly fuck Sam’s ass with her dildo.

“Oh fuck mom… fuck…” Sam was having a new sensation coming from his ass while mom sucked his cock. The dildo was hitting a spot that he felt quite pleasurable. Sam was 100% straight and never thought of trying a man’s dick but he was ok with mom playing with his ass though.

From time to time Alice pulled the dildo out and smeared her own juice on it before inserting it back into Sam. She knew exactly how to weld that dildo inside Sam slow and steady, grazing on his prostate and working on his dick with her tongue and mouth. It was already heavenly to have mom sucking on his dick but the pleasure x 2 when mom fuck his ass at the same time.

“Oh I am cumming mom!” After 10 mins of playing Sam couldn’t hold it anymore as his hot seeds blast into Alice’s mouth. Alice upon hearing his groaning sealed her lips over his shaft tightly while she sucked hard on his dick. Spurts after spurts of sperm hit the back of the throat and Alice expertly swallowed without missing a beat while her mouth remained sealed to Sam’s dick. She was making sexy moan through her nose as she felt Sam’s cum going down her throat to her stomach. Finally she felt it was over and she slowly raised her head off that dick, making a pop sound as her mouth left the cock head. With all her swallowing there was still a mouthful of cum remaining in her mouth. She opened her mouth to show Sam, then her tongue began to flick and push those hot cum out of her mouth, letting them dripped from her chin to her big boobs as she used her hands to rub those sticky cum all over her breasts.

She lowered her body towards Sam’s semi hard dick and sandwich his cock between her breasts and began to move back and forth, massaging Sam’s cock with her cum lubed breasts. By now Sam got used to mom’s sluttiness and began to relax, closing his eyes as he enjoyed mom’s soft slick breasts sliding up and down his shaft. Soon his dick got rock hard again. Seeing that Alice smiled and she proceeds to remove all restraint on Sam.

“You know why I removed these son?” Alice asked as she untied Sam.

“I… don’t know” Sam said.

Alice removed the last restrain on Sam’s right foot and she turned around and got into all fours. “Because mommy want you to fuck me hard and fast, just like how the dogs do it”.

Hearing that Sam felt his cock got harder. He moved forward and looked at mom’s pussy, his face inch away, studying her glistening wet pussy lips. He couldn’t help it and Alice felt a hot mouth covered her mount and a tongue began to probe and wriggle around her clit.

“Oh yes!” Alice exclaimed in delight. She buried her face in the sheet, enjoying Sam’s hot warm tongue on her pussy. Alice was closed to another orgasm and suddenly the licking stopped. She shook her ass left and wrong, “don’t stop!”

Sam had given mom a good 10 minutes of pussy eating and had swallowed her nectar several times, now he needed some pleasure for himself. Before that mom was in control and now finally mom gave him control, her ass perch high up waiting for him like a bitch in heat. He aimed his cock head and slide it up and down along mom’s clit, feeling her wetness. His cock was hard as rock but he wanted to take it slow. He wanted mom to submit under his magnificent cock. He wanted to show mom who’s the boss in bed.

“Fuck me baby… Stop teasing mom…” Alice reached over with her right hand but Sam caught her wrist instead. He pushed his cock head in a little and Alice sensed it and pushed back but Sam quickly withdrawn and continue rubbing her clit with his cock head.

“Uh urh.. Nope… you want my big cock mom?” Sam asked.

“Give it to me baby… please….!” Alice begged. She desperately wanted that fat cock to fill her up nice and tight.

Sam held his cock and smacked it on her pussy repeatedly, feeling her wetness sticking to his shaft. “You want this mom?” He saw the dildo lying near him and picked it up and shove it into Alice's well lubricated pussy.

“Oh yes… no no… I don’t want this… I want your cock!” Alice said. Sam pushed the dildo into Alice’s ass instead.

“Oh fuck… you naughty boy!” Alice does enjoy anal alot, but now she want that cock. Her juice was leaking and forming a trail dripping onto the bed sheet. Sam was amazed at how wet mom can get. He used his cock and smear those juice all over her wanting clit.

“Who's your daddy mom?” Sam asked, probing a little bit inside then pulled out again, in out in out teasing Alice non-stop.

Alice wanted it so bad, feeling it inside her briefly repeatedly was driving her lust to the limit. “You are my daddy! Give it to me daddy!” She would say anything to have that cock fully inside her.

Sam grinned and slowly pushed his cock in. Alice felt it stretching her pussy open as it burrow deeper and deeper inside her. “Fuck….. God so fucking deep…” The last time she felt such deep exploration into her pussy was with a black man. That guy was long but Sam was long and thick! Together with that dildo lodged in her ass, Alice shuddered with excitement as both her holes below were filled up fully.

Sam began to pump his cock slowly and Alice moaned in tune with Sam’s thrusting. Sam watches how mom’s pussy wrapped around his cock tightly as he savors the sensation of mom’s pussy wall on his shaft. He began to increase his speed and each thrust was withdrawn all the way with just the glan inside before he thrust it back with a force that smacked on Alice’s ass. Alice moaned loudly and grabbed the sheets tightly as she felt her orgasm building up to a shattering point again. Sam’s thrusting soon became a fast rhythmic pace and the flesh smacking sound would be heard if anyone was outside her door.

“Ahhh… ahhh… ahhh… ahhh… ahhh…” Alice was in total bliss as her son ravaged her pussy with a vengeance. “I am cumming… oh god… oh god…”

Sam was surprised as he felt a gush of liquid gushing out and squeezing past the edge where his cock and the pussy meet, like how you wanted to block a broken faucet with your hand but the water was splashing all over. He withdrew his cock and a rapid squirt of liquid splashed out and hit his belly and cock. It was the first time Sam saw a woman squirt for real and felt proud that mom squirted because of him. He pushed his cock back into mom and felt her pussy wall pulsating as mom bathed in her orgasm aftermath.

“More… daddy… more…” Alice pushed her ass to meet more of Sam’s cock.

Sam of course obliged and kept pounding Alice relentlessly. Soon Alice lost her strength to keep her ass high up and slowly lower her position to level with the bed. Sam followed and keep pounding her and soon he felt the need to release.

“I am going to cum mom..!” Sam announced as he felt his balls tightened.

Before Alice can say not inside she felt Sam’s cock twitching inside her and felt a massive load of sperm was flooding her inside. Sam lay on top of Alice’s sweaty back as he shot his big load into mom deeply. Feeling Sam’s hot spurts of cum also drove Alice to another powerful climax and both of them were riding on clouds as the orgasm washed over their tabooly connected bodies. Sam got up and pulled out his cock after a few minutes and watched his cum start to ooze out of mom’s gaping pussy in copious amount. Soon a small puddle formed between Alice’s open thigh, soaking into the bed sheet.

Alice turned her body and lay on her side, looking at that mess. “You really like to cum inside mommy don’t you? This is the second time”.

Alice moved over and sat next to Sam, her hand reached for his flaccid cock, well coated with his own cum and her cunt juice. Even flaccid, the cock was already 6 inches. She stroked it gently and whispered to Sam: “Can you still get it up? Cos mom wants more… you are officially a motherfucker now…”

Sam was not sure if he can get Alice to submit or he will surrender first. Mom’s appetite for sex was like a black hole that will suck him dry!

To be cuntinued...
Old 20-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
3ya3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, hope to read more.
Old 21-05-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster