The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x7wa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Bro, can share good JG contacts? thx
Old 12-05-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro,

can share ctc?

Thanks
Old 13-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethem View Post
Bro can PM me the contact too? Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsonic View Post
Bro

Please share contact, thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamosKiapArm View Post
Please share with me too? Thanks bro!!
PMs sent for the Bros who asked for my JG contacts
Old 13-05-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I came across a not so pain type of juagen.

Thai juagen = damn pain

TCM juagen..more soothing, mainly from China with TCM roots.

The contact that I went is slightly expensive but she is quite chio. Got the CFM look. Her boobs is C cup and her face is fair, sharp and white. She has long hair too, just seeing her, anyone will have their kuku stand up..but hey, she prides her work la, so please respect her. hahahaha

For her, it is more sensual and more towards stimulation and blood flow, and hence, different school of thought. A little pain but not so pain like those Thai juagen.. Hence, if any brothers prefer sensual juagen, this could be it.

Entrance fee is $58 and she is quite popular due to her looks. Late 20s and slim/tight frame, small waist and arms, but her boobs are a killer C+. I see her small waist with big boobs..i already song.

If you need juagen, it has to come after the massage. Juagen need to top up. For release, she does so, but not recommended actually. She told me no cold drinks, no release, no shower for next 3 hours.

Pm contact bro
Old 18-05-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz View Post
Pm contact bro
just sent bro..hope u like it!
Old 18-05-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ojo oio is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can PM ctc ? Thanks
Old 18-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
freak is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, don’t mind sharing?
Old 18-05-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro can PM ctc ? Thanks
Old 18-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
kiasitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thai juagen = damn pain

The contact that I went is slightly expensive but she is quite chio. Got the CFM look. Her boobs is C cup and her face is fair, sharp and white. She has long hair too, just seeing her, anyone will have their kuku stand up..but hey, she prides her work la, so please respect her. hahahaha

For her, it is more sensual and more towards stimulation and blood flow, and hence, different school of thought. A little pain but not so pain like those Thai juagen.. Hence, if any brothers prefer sensual juagen, this could be it.

Entrance fee is $58 and she is quite popular due to her looks. Late 20s and slim/tight frame, small waist and arms, but her boobs are a killer C+. I see her small waist with big boobs..i already song.

If you need juagen, it has to come after the massage. Juagen need to top up. For release, she does so, but not recommended actually. She told me no cold drinks, no release, no shower for next 3 hours.
Pm bro... TIA
Old 20-05-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasitan View Post
Pm bro... TIA
sent bro! hope this benefits u!
Old 20-05-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Bro, mind to share her contact please, my age is catching up, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Someone send me a JG contact which is a hybrid mixture of Thai and TCM juagen along with a lot of teasing. The teasing is to stimulate blood flow. However she also spends a lot of time unclogging the veins and increasing the hardness of the dick. When I first pee after seeing her, my urine is dean smelly and murky.

After a few sessions, I find that when I pee, I shoot very far, and I become quite horny and hard easily, so I think it’s good. Each time I cum, my cum is a lot now. My partner even said it’s like milk, hahaha.

The downside is that her spa works in such a way that the massage has to always come first before the JG. Cannot go straight to JG. The spa mandates this.

Another downside is while she is quite pretty, she do not have boobs and don’t really allow auto roam.

But it’s an almost complete package as her massage is strong and she offers cupping too.

I am open to share as she’s a hardworking lady and every brother can benefit
Old 20-05-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
inbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thai juagen = damn pain

Bro can share? Thank you!
Old 20-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:

Thai juagen = damn pain

able to share contact please? thank you very much in advance
Old 21-05-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
able to share contact please? thank you very much in advance
sent bro. check ur pm!
Old 21-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Celestialangels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy