The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

My name is Ben. It all came crashing down.

Penny was in tears, slumped onto the floor in the room, with her face covered with my fresh cum.

The ringtone from the intercom was a signal that time’s up but I needed more time. After fucking my fantasy target Penny and venting all my pent-up sexual tension all at one go, I regained my consciousness.

I wrapped a towel around my bottom half, slid the door open halfway and looked out at the corridor. Selina was waiting just outside.

Me: “Selina, can I extend by another 30 min? I will just top up the amount accordingly.”

Selina: “Sure no problem. Wow you had not had enough?” She winked at me before going off to inform the counter for me.

I returned to the room and helped Penny up from the floor. I used a hand towel and wiped my cum from her face.

“I am sorry Penny. I just didn’t know what overcame me just now. I am sorry.”

Looking at the state that Penny was in, my heart felt guilty. I was a bastard to treat her this way.

I gave her a tight hug.

For the next 5 minutes, I just hugged her tightly in my arms.

When her sobbing stopped and her breathing became calmer, I loosen my embrace and tilted her head up slightly towards myself.

Our eyes looked into each other and our lips just moved closer to each other and locked in a tight kiss.

It was a slow and passionate kiss. Our tongues slowly darted out and slid over each other. Soon the tongues were deeply intertwined and entangled with one another. It was a moist and deep interlock of our mouth. We almost felt like swallowing each other’s lips, tongues and mouth. Our tongues were so deep in each other’s mouth.

When we unlocked from each other, we gave each other a knowing nod and we cried.

It was a release of all kinds of emotions……sexual, lust, friendship, betrayal, love, anger, frustration, all mixed together.

Finally we calmed down and wore back our clothes and sat on the massage bed and talked.

Me: “Can tell me what is happening?”

Penny: “I am sorry. I have no choice. It’s Brad who tricked and forced me to work here.”

Me: “That bastard. What did he do? Does Ron know?”

Penny: “Ron doesn’t know. Brad tricked us to work here. There was no manager position at the restaurant. It was just a ploy to get us sign the employment contract and assigned to work here. At first, we thought it was just proper massage, as this place looks so high class and proper. The pay package is also fantastic. There was a bond to the contract but the whole package seemed too good to give up. Brad assured us that this is the best chance for us to get out of our current financial position, so we agreed. Later then we found out that we are supposed to provide extra services. But we already signed the employment contract and the penalty for breaking the contract is crazily high. We can’t afford to break the contract, and the pay is really good……”

Penny put her hands up to cover her face, “I am really sorry….. will you despise me?”

I could not bear but to hold her in my arms again.

Suddenly it struck me. "Did you say "we" just now?"

There was silence from Penny.

“Does Chloe work here too?”

After a long pause…… a faint yes came out from Penny.

That’s when my world came crashing down.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
KeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS
Old 13-05-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Dont tell me this is how it ends *sob*
Old 13-05-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Dont tell me this is how it ends *sob*
Not ended yet 😜
Old 14-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Happy to see u back with new updates TS!

wonder if Karma will happen n Chloe be ravaged as well?

can't wait for the next development

Cheers
Badboy
Old 14-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jeryl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Not ended yet 😜
Waiting for next..
Old 14-05-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
HeartDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea, camping for more...
Old 14-05-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
despofarker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story here, strong support!
Old 14-05-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

Quote:
Not ended yet 😜
This I LKIE alot
Old 15-05-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not ended yet 😜
Can we have more please, cheers!
Old 17-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back.

Dont keep us hanging for so long again, yaaa.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 17-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
3ya3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more updates!
Advert Space Available