The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-05-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post

Just come back home after 2 shot, bring her for lunch then go hotel. She do not allow photo taking, only managed to take 1 photo after i finished on her face. Then we go shower together and get horny again and bang her at inside toilet, second shot finished inside her mouth.

Meeting her this sunday again, hope i can take more photo or video to share.
This angle shot is priceless, u did us proud! If have a shot with the sperm filled up her mouth will be more shiok.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Stay Safe.Covid situation not so good
Old 14-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Stay safe.
Wow, B1617. If no off day, and kena it. How to explain? Maybe later they track down from the same source - the guy. Both helpers, about the same timing.
Old 14-05-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Wow, B1617. If no off day, and kena it. How to explain? Maybe later they track down from the same source - the guy. Both helpers, about the same timing.
Now their employers families should be affected, so sad. Only young bangla go for such old maids, they lack mother love.
Old 14-05-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Stay Safe.Covid situation not so good
agree, tough time for the Red Dot now
Old 14-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Any employer here, date and up your own maid at home when wife not at home?
thats a big no no bro, dont eat and shit in the same place cause thats asking for trouble.

unless you so lucky like this guy
https://sendvid.com/qdhev047
Old 14-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
thats a big no no bro, dont eat and shit in the same place cause thats asking for trouble.

unless you so lucky like this guy
https://sendvid.com/qdhev047
agree bro, dont shit in own backyard, not worth the risk

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-05-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
retroboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Just come back home after 2 shot, bring her for lunch then go hotel. She do not allow photo taking, only managed to take 1 photo after i finished on her face. Then we go shower together and get horny again and bang her at inside toilet, second shot finished inside her mouth.

Nice.. she staying central area?
Old 14-05-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
agree bro, dont shit in own backyard, not worth the risk
Haha...look like son fucking maid. This type situation usually husband will be more discreet.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroboi View Post
Nice.. she staying central area?
Nope, she stay at jurong

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Have la, the sir tell his own maid intro her friend for him to play. So the sir is playing other ppl maid.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can share contact?
Old 14-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any idea if hotels got any restrictions?
Old 14-05-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Yah loh... i plan to book dayuse with a maid now this lockdown ...

Luckily got car but cannot do more then 1 shots
Old 14-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
I would think hotels would still be the same, no additional restrictions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1