The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hey bro entering...elaborate leh with details...how the 1st time u started with tis female sgt in yr camp ??? ....TIA !
It was at another sergeant's house. He sold his landed cuz only him and his partner and they decide the 6 bedrooms too big for them since both sides parents all passed away.

They bought a small condo and had a farewell party at their place. Everyone was drunk and this female sergeant was the only female that came for the party and they allocated her a room to herself.

She didn't want to be alone so made me sleep in the room. At first, I was on the floor but she said floor so hard, ask me to sleep on the king size.

I asked her, "you not scared something happen meh?"

She: you must be blind, like I say. My face who want me.

For me, that was like a challenge.

I got up and she was lying down, I climbed on top of her.

She: hey, what are you doing ah...?

Me: doing what I should have done a long time ago.

First time we did it, door not locked, a bit drunk and cuz I was excited. So came quite fast. Shot all over her tummy.

Then both of us fell asleep.

Second time in the early morning, session was longer.

Then finished, we both dress up and walked downstairs, some of the other sergeants sitting up looking at us "so you 2 got to fuck, but we didn't leh..."

We were shocked but ya realised door not locked so someone came up to check on her and saw us.

After that, we didn't hide. Just twice to thrice a week come back to camp to fuck. The guards also just ignore us.

Suffice to say, army days for me was really like one of the best time in my life. 😂😂😂

Now other men complain about their NS I'll just keep quiet.
Old 13-05-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
It was at another sergeant's house.

They bought a small condo and had a farewell party at their place. Everyone was drunk and this female sergeant was the only female that came for the party and they allocated her a room to herself.

She didn't want to be alone so made me sleep in the room. At first, I was on the floor but she said floor so hard, ask me to sleep on the king size.

I asked her, "you not scared something happen meh?"

She: you must be blind, like I say. My face who want me.

For me, that was like a challenge.

I got up and she was lying down, I climbed on top of her.

She: hey, what are you doing ah...?

Me: doing what I should have done a long time ago.

First time we did it, door not locked, a bit drunk and cuz I was excited. So came quite fast. Shot all over her tummy.
Wa, so good bro ...thanks for sharing ...then when u fucked her got put on condom or not ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-05-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wa, so good bro ...thanks for sharing ...then when u fucked her got put on condom or not ??
Haha no actually. Until I was quite old I never learnt how to use condom. All raw and my friend say I must have some angel watch me fuck cuz never kena serious STD.

But yeah I know - raw is war.

For me, a lot of times after raw, is scared the girl pregnant and happened quite a few times including some latest episode with my part time maid.
Old 13-05-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha no actually. Until I was quite old I never learnt how to use condom. All raw and my friend say I must have some angel watch me fuck cuz never kena serious STD.

But yeah I know - raw is war.

For me, a lot of times after raw, is scared the girl pregnant and happened quite a few times including some latest episode with my part time maid.
Haha...wearing a condom got double purpose 1...not only helps to prevent STD but v. impt also is not to get yr girl pregnant n later the baby call u "papa or daddy" if that is not wat u want or ready for

Old 13-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...wearing a condom got double purpose 1...not only helps to prevent STD but v. impt also is not to get yr girl pregnant n later the baby call u "papa or daddy" if that is not wat u want or ready for
Truth is I don't mind but then how maintain is another thing.

Not sure if I mentioned I've a friend. 7 kids from 7 girls from 7 different cities in South East Asia. Tell me that's his retirement plan. He bought houses for all of them and told them he not around, he doesn't care but when he arrive in the country, the girl has to take care of him 100%. Make them pregnant so they've to take care of a kid with the house.

Every time ask me if I want to go "travelling" with him around to experience "new and old adventures..."😂😂😂

Well I laugh but seriously, I feel if I was young and in oil and gas like him, I'll try his way. Some of his kids now studying in Singapore International school (the ones in that city/ country), tell me just choose an international school that's medium price.

But I've to say when he zoom call with them, can see his kids quite well educated and if he can, he always try to get jobs in that city or go and see them even if it is just a weekend.

Freedom in Singapore, but still have family, house worldwide and travelling the world with good income. Sounds really nice.
Old 13-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Truth is I don't mind but then how maintain is another thing
Yalor, that's the headache or fear for many husbands n wives when they r fucking in the night...want to hv a kid or another one but not easy to afford...1child is already so costly to maintain ...but I don't mind travelling with yr friend if invited

Old 13-05-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xo_xo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently help to repair my colleague laptop and upgrade to SSD, found many of her naked photos.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GoldHare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo_xo View Post
Recently help to repair my colleague laptop and upgrade to SSD, found many of her naked photos.
Share share leh
Old 13-05-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, didn't know girls also can also be so notti one...taking n keeping naked pics of themselves ..tot only guys do that

Old 13-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Just happened last week. Was at a hotel staycay with friends and drinking.

2 of the girls went to toilet to bathe together, halfway asked for more shower gel. I went over to pass to them, 1 of them girls opened the door a little to take it from me but the other girl stupidly didn't realise I can see her naked from the reflection of the window
You saw her naked front or back?
Old 14-05-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourlover View Post
You saw her naked front or back?
Of course is front. Never expect such a petite girl to have huge and long nipples
Old 14-05-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Of course is front. Never expect such a petite girl to have huge and long nipples
How abt her pussy leh ??? ...hehe

Old 14-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
D u back up a copy for yrself PCC ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 14-05-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
keshawau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not sure if I mentioned I've a friend. 7 kids from 7 girls from 7 different cities in South East Asia. Tell me that's his retirement plan. He bought houses for all of them and told them he not around, he doesn't care but when he arrive in the country, the girl has to take care of him 100%. Make them pregnant so they've to take care of a kid with the house.
Did he name his kids after the 7 dwarfs?
Old 26-05-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Sorry everybody, didn't have time to write as I was busy with life. Had an interesting encounter not too long ago.

I was out to buy a few small items for the family and I ran into the daughter of my neighbour when I was back. She was squatting back facing me along the corridor outside my unit. As I didn't want to startle her, I called out her name and she sort of raised her arm and waved to me with the back of her hand (still back facing me).

I know this family for quite some time when they moved in with their teenage daughter and son. How time has passed, now their daughter has grown into a fine young lady in her 20s. Kind of like the daughter as she's an artistic person and I'm quite appreciative of art.

Anyway, back to what she was doing. As I moved closer, I saw some spray cans, stencils and a canvas on the floor. As I have a generous corridor corner beside my unit, she'll sometimes pop over to do her art pieces. I have a habit of watching her do art (she knows that) so I quickly dropped my bag and popped right out.

Although this happened before heightened alert, we're both in masks (I was out buying stuff) because it's not healthy inhaling the aerosol. The amazing thing about art is how a good artist can create something different and still portray a character or theme. It is the very same reason why I appreciate art but I'm not blessed with the talent.

I just watch and keep my mouth shut as it's kind of rude to disturb an artist at work because they do require a lot of concentration for that inspiration. I'll skip the part on how the art piece is created in case it's boring for some people here.

From what I know, her mum is Korean and luckily her daughter took after her good genes. As she's squatting, her boobs are propped up by her knees as in she's resting her boobs on her knees. It's like she's wearing a push up bra (except I don't see one) and she has a solid cleavage probably from her B or C cup boobs. I can't find a good picture but it's a bit like this .

She was wearing a standard round neck sleeveless top and I was concentrating on her work. As she needs to change cans and stencils, there are moments where she needs to shift her posture. It was in-between these moments that I saw her boobs, nipples and all. I'm not sure why she didn't wear a bra that day but I think she assumed there wouldn't be a down blouse because her round neck top was pretty modest. It looks something like this

There was even a moment where she was pushing her boobs so much with her knees that I could see the top of her areola. It was a little difficult to not notice with that cleavage. By the way, her boob, nipple looks similar to the picture except her areola is slightly larger and it's light brown.

There were times her boobs were jiggling due to her movements but that only complemented her work in my opinion. As she wouldn't be in any risk or danger, I just kept quiet and let her concentrate on her art piece. I guess other than seeing a good art piece, it was a bonus seeing boobs, nipples and all from a sweet young lady.

Hopefully this encounter is interesting to readers here, please feel free to share your own experiences in this thread.

Don't forget to support my post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1