The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
CapitalMaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Cheers to TS, please continue!
Old 13-05-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Power boss. Three days... no wonder this Xmas is etch in your memory... read already also steam...

Well written, juicy details
Old 14-05-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, non-stop fucking the 2 horny wives
Old 14-05-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Superb fuckfest here, cheers!
Old 14-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everybody
Old 14-05-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
Ootamay bro,
You camr late, next up Par5 2
Upz you for support.
Upz you +21 with thanks.

Better late than never, e joying wonderful scene.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Barnes10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for episode 11 part 2
Old 14-05-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
otamay bro,
Upz you 5oo
Thanks, give you a stout tiger,hehe.

Camping here for Episode 11 - Part 2, 3rd Day of last night 27th December, 2004. updates please.
Old 14-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Continue from Part 1,
As I was about to get up, wait, I took another view at the mirror, D lower himself to edge of bed, Y and J positioning beside his dick, both licking and kissing his dick, Y could suck his dick and pass to J to suck it clean…...both get up, I hurried to place back the square mirror on the dressing table, sit back on sofa pretending to doze off naked.

Episode 11, 3rd Day - Part 2, Last Night
27th December 2004

Heard the bedroom door open and closing with locking sound...felt someone sitting beside me..
""Dear, wake up, we go for lunch, it's already 12 pm"".

Oh no it's J..as I open my eyes, it's J dressed in black bodycon cotton material off shoulder sleeves, slightly above knee..I beginning to like them to wear bodycon dress, dunno why..

She brought my Bermuda and t-shirt for me to wear.
"" Where's my underwear..""
J : You don't need it..

She help to to wear back my T- shirt and Bermuda, slowy lifting my legs, when she zipped up, I Ouch..the zip get into my dick skin..

J : Oops, sorry,
Saying as she stroke it..

Me : Ok where to..
J : Ah Heng Kopi shop then back to your house.

I was smiling..as we went off closing the door and locking the gate .

As we walk, I stroke her backside feeling her butt cheek trying to lift her dress, she slap my hand off, saying, **Wait dear, very sore**

We reached Ah Heng Kopi shop, Ah Heng greets us and walk us to the table.. as we sat down, he shout out to counter,
## Kopi I see low sis dai, Teh Gao..

Me : Thanks bro, not many people today huh..
Ah Heng : Monday mah, all working, you leh off,
Me : Off-iin-lieu as Saturday holiday mah, I work 5 days week.
A Heng : Good good, What you want to eat, .

Me & J : Chicken Rice..
Ah Heng : Ok, Ok, I order for your..

We sip our drinks and smoke before the chicken rice arrive…

The chicken stall boss arrive with a half chicken, lor egg and Tau kia..and 2 plate of rice..lotus root soup..

Me: Boss, thankyou, wah, half chicken,
Chicken stall boss: Ah Heng ask me to make it special,..
Me: Thankyou, Thankyou.

J : So much, can finish or not, wow he really treat you good.

Ok ok let's eats….

We take one bite of the chicken, soft and tasty...with sesame oil.
We finished our chicken rice soon, I get up to smoke as I'm very full, saw Ah Heng brought another glass of Kopi O and hot Teh Gao..
Me : Bro paiseh paiseh.
Ah Heng, It's alright..he give me the thumb up..and proceed back to his counter. I finished my ciggy and went back toy table.
I sip the hot kopi-O dee low as J almost finished her Teh Gao..I took another 3 sip to finished it, while getting up to proceed to pay chicken rice stall, the boss walk over, saying, "" Keep it, keep it.. it's boss instruction,
Me Ok Ok, Thanks and your chicken is superb..bye. .I wave bye to Ah Heng, he give me the thumb up..

As we walk pass 7eleven, we went in to grab the Tiger beer promotion package, 2 cans 500ml for $7.90, I get 3 package, J grab some tibbits and she pay all at counter, after paying,I thanks her as she hugged me as we walk back to my unit across the road

As we reached my unit, I unlock the gate open the door and went in closing behind me..J took all the beer and tibbits and place it nearly in the fridge handling one can to me as she took one… I sat on my fav seat facing the tv as she sat in the 3 seater on my right side, she raise her hand to push open the window as we pop open the can of beer to drinks,

Cheers dear,
""Cheers dear"".

She raise her legs placing it on the sofa to relax as she lean against the side board...looking at her sexy black lacy hose legs, make me hard .she glance over giving me a kiss in the air..she continue with her hp..
It's almost 2pm plenty of time for the night, I wonder what is Y and D doing, fucking their brain out..I tap on J shoulder, she turn to me saying feeling sleepy, I get up and proceed to carry her lifting her back and her legs as she hold onto my neck..I proceed to my bed place her down, turn on the aircon, kiss her forehead, ""Sleep dear,I wake up up one hour later"". She nodded her head to sleepy or tired to speak..
I proceed back to my fav seat and down the can of beer..shaking J can of beer, I took it and down I too..clearing the two can to the kitchen dustbin..I took another 2 cans and packet of Thumb brand peanut...Sit back to my seat, and enjoy my beer plus peanuts…

While cracking open some peanuts, I received text message from Y.
**Hi hi, where you been, taken your lunch, he was fucking me as you guys left so sorry, thereafter we shower and in the shower he try to fuck my anus..but I stop him saying painful wait shit come out. We had our lunch at same kopi shop, western food, paid by D, ya he said he lost $200 football bet to you and we came back with more beers, while drinking beers, he strip me naked in the hall, we make love and I suck him till he dry..ok see you both later..….**

Wow..I text back **Wow, yes we took our lunch chicken rice, also bought some beer on the way, J is resting now taking a nap as she eat too full sleepy and tired after last night.. I'm enjoying my beer and peanuts, see you both later.**

I wonder, Y been getting fuck by D as when she want or he want..as many as they want...where did she get her high sex drive..hmmmm.
Continue my beers and peanuts..

I text Y **What time meeting and where, D house or kopi shop..**
She text back **6pm kopi shop dinner and drinks, 9pm back to D house for more sex..**
I text back** Where's D, you reply so fast, he might be sleeping, ok ok.**

I proceed to tap J on her shoulder, "waky", she open her eyes turn to me, hugg me and turn me on my back, riding me with clothes on laughing, saying " I bet you want it now"
Me : Tired dear, save for tonight finale.

J giggles as she get up and walk to the dressing mirror, took a brush to brush her hair..

I went back to enjoy my beers and turn in the TV.. J came sat down on the other sofa, reach out for peanuts, she tore some page from old magazine, fold here and there and within minutes a square paper bowl, she another, placing it on the coffee table, saying "Throw the hust into here" pointing to the paper bowl..

Me : Orr
Sometimes we have to listen to them, they're very attentive, on the other hand horny as hell…

You can never understand women..

女人心海底针 - It means that a woman's mind is hard to understand, and it also shows that a woman's mind is delicate, not good at expressing, reserved, and pretty, humble being in a small family.

5:30pm
Me: My dear J, time to prepare to go..
J: One minute dear, cumming..

She put up light makeup chillies red lipstick… same dress as in the morning, if cos she don't have any dress to change over here.

J: Ok let's go
Holding to my arm, so chirpy, happy go lucky type of littlengirk behaviour, I look at her while walking to the lift..
She look back sayin "" Why leh, anything wrong, why look at me like that wanna eat me ahh…""
Such a teaser..
Me : I was thinking ""why not you place some dress, clothes and undergarments over my place..""

J: Put where, Y wardrobe, later when wear my dress, dun want..
Me : The wardrobe in the study room…
Jean : Ohhh, Ok, let me think about it.

Soon we arrive at the usual kopi shop..no sight of them, the Tiger promoter came and inform that our table is reserved with 4 Tiger bottles in a tub and one stout, pointing to the table that we used to sit,
Me : Who order want, paid already?
Tiger : Paid by your friend D when he came down at 4pm to buy stuff from 7eleven.

Y text me ** we will be late, abt 7pm**
I text back **Why so late, what's going on?**

J : Who's that, where are they?
Me: Y text me saying they will be late..
J : As usual, they got mahjong session..
Me: you didn't mentioned..
J : Oops, forgotten, Y have to serve them lor..
Me: So Everytime D invite friend for mahjong, you have to serve them, do what?
J : You better don't know.. That's why I love you.

Me like what the fuck…

Ok, let's drink.. 🍻

Me : So after tonight what you going to do, we been having sex everyday 2 to 3 times..
J:: Rest lor, later then decide, maybe go over your house once a while..I will miss you, your love making..
Me: You love me for my love making skill??
J : Not only that, everything..
Me : Really, what you going to do with D.
J: Let's see how its goes, natures takes its course.
船到桥头自然直。
Me: Hopefully, lets drink..

6:30pm
I call Y handphone, druu~~ druu~~ hello..arghhh, ughhh hmmm, slurp...click.
What the fuck, what's going on…

Me: J, what do you do when they came for mahjong session..?
J paused for a while looking at me, her eyes turn red..she choke..I wipe her tears…
I put my arm over her shoulder, brushing her hair as she lean closer to my chest.
Me: it's ok, things over, let it go.. Let's drink
She down her glass in one go .
I down my glass too.

I was thinking, infact is my turn tonite is to fuck J in her kneeling position with matching bra and crotchless panty with girdles strap on the hose while D watch..I change my plan….

Me : Jo dear, we go somewhere..it's 7pm don't think they will come..
Jo: I tot too, where to.. You don't want your Y..
Me: I got you and very please with your personality..Let me think…

Deep in thought, light one ciggy and walk to the pavement to smoke…

To be continue..
Next up
Unhappy ending...

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 14-05-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

omg next next please!
Old 14-05-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quite disturbing towards the end of the latest post. Swapping wife become let others (besides D) bang too, looks like that is happening

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 14-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Quite disturbing towards the end of the latest post. Swapping wife become let others (besides D) bang too, looks like that is happening
Big bluebird bro,
Yes that's exactly what happened..I have to cut short to go into next episode

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 14-05-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here 😁
Old 14-05-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

my wife does not like to drink, i also dunoe why she was not that sporting, and even worse than the sugarbook girl...at least should give me face in front of my buddyz
Old 14-05-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourlover View Post
Nice, non-stop fucking the 2 horny wives
fucking people wife has extra excitement than fucking own wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1