The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-06-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

2. K, age 34, average looks, B cup and shaved pussy, also a filipino dh, but this time lives like 25 mins drive away. Started flirting with her from day one on and she sends me a lot of her TikTok videos doing sexy dances. 2 days after chatting, invited me to her place when her employers are not around, i reject her (say i busy with con calls) for 2 reasons. 1. I cannot find an excuse to leave home for more than an hour since wife is also home. 2. I do not wanna fuck her in her employer's home, if anything happens and police is involved, my life is history. It's just a fuck, not worth risking my future for it.

Come saturday, wifey went to in law's place, I was at home, K says her employers' family all went to visit 'Ah Ma', I say I can meet her today. Drove over, ask her meet me downstairs and drove her to a quiet estate nearby and up to the highest level of the MSCP. Again, no car (Singaporeans damn lazy, good for pple like me...haha). Usual, move to rear of car kissed and she started giving me bj, while I rub her pussy, her sucking damn pro...and I came in her mouth...haha. She swallowed and that's it for me...ammo spent, no plans to stay longer than necessary, so drove her home. She asked me to go up so we can continue, but I said I have to meet my mum, maybe next time (I think she damn horny liao, but I am not going to risk going to her employer place). Still in touch, I am sure we will fuck soon enough, but i think she will also be a one fuck and forget girl for me.

To be cont…
Old 03-06-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

3. S, age 25, pretty, filipino dh, C cup perky boobs, a little fleshy but not fat, I like fleshy girls, perfect for me,my fav so far. Very shy girl, which I am still grooming, but she has liberated a lot. Her off day is every sunday, but I have no excuse to meet her (usually Sunday I play mahjong full day at friend's place, but now P2HA, no mahjong, so stuck at home with wife). Last sunday, about 5 days after we chatted, she wanted to meet me after meeting her friend, but I gave some excuse that I am tied up with work, month end, a lot of closing reports blah blah...but inside pounding my heart..wasted opportunity. Anyway, continue chatting, and yesterday, she say she can meet me in the evening for a while because her 'mam' ask her go NTUC buy things. She stays about 7 mins drive away, so after my cycling, fast fast drive over and park at MSCP.$$$$$ floor (again no car, really 3X lucky). Tell her where i am and she left her home. She came into the rear seat...and really not too bad looking, very shy girl. Started kissing and I and sucked her boobs and nipples, her skin is tight and soft, boobs really firm and perky. I asked her for a bj which she complied and proceed to give me a wet sloppy bj. But she is really shy and scared...keep raising her head to look around her, say scared got camera. I told her my car has tinted windows and sun shades, even got camera, also cannot see, but she really worried. So no CIM...so only heavy petting and a bj, I also have to rush home, else wife will ask why so late...haha. We still chatting and she is really into it..today I asked her for to send me a pic of all her panties so I can pick one, and tell her when I next meet her, I want her to wear that panties and I want to rub her pussy till her juice is all over the panties and I will personally remove it and keep. She say this is turning her on...and I hope this sunday will be the day. (I am arranging to meet her this sunday evening after her outing before she goes home, I will tell my wife I am going to visit my mum and visit my nephew). S is a keeper, so I may wanna sacrifice some sunday mahjong time and bonk her properly in a nice hotel and make this arrangement permanent, and make her a fb. She says she wanna go back for good after her contract ends in Dec. So only 6 months of fucking left.

That's my adventure for the past2 weeks. I still have more than 20 matches which some have started casual. So, for someone who has limited time and opportunities to score 3 in a week...I am sure many of u single guys out there will do a lot better. It's really a sea of opportunities out there for those who knows how to fish.

Once I get bored or wife is suspecting, I will have to stop. I know it's wrong, but it's exciting for now cos my life is boring as fuck. Not sure if I am going to post any pics of the girls, i think sometimes privacy is important. This is the internet, once u post something, its here forever.

Will post again in future if I can.
Old 03-06-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Meeting one indon tomorrow. Will check colour of package henceforth
Today was a bad day. The indon coluld not make it. BURNT $50 for Hotel Room
Old 03-06-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Today was a bad day. The indon coluld not make it. BURNT $50 for Hotel Room

Wasted. Why not book a msg lady to come over then.

Anyway who know of this lady name start with M**** staying at Bayshore...she meeting me tomorrow but only got 10min to meet...10mins can do what..haha ..
Old 03-06-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro 10 min can test water. Especially if you have car. In Feb i travel from Jurong to Pungol to spend 20 mins with a DH dor first time meet. Now she call me to go rest in hotel. But i cannit because i am Family man. We waiting for her to be free on weekday off. Once i get chance, no need test water. Can test her body...
Some more i do not have car. For all bro with car...very lucky
Old 03-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro 10 min can test water. Especially if you have car. In Feb i travel from Jurong to Pungol to spend 20 mins with a DH dor first time meet. Now she call me to go rest in hotel. But i cannit because i am Family man. We waiting for her to be free on weekday off. Once i get chance, no need test water. Can test her body...

Same I only free during weekday...weekend and night cannot..family also ..
Old 03-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this indo maid recently and wow I must say she is a gem. A bit bak bak but huge tits and looks quite good for a maid. Found on Michat. Not sure if any bros here have tried before ? She's called Ms Sxxxxg.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboyz View Post
Tried this indo maid recently and wow I must say she is a gem. A bit bak bak but huge tits and looks quite good for a maid. Found on Michat. Not sure if any bros here have tried before ? She's called Ms Sxxxxg.

Share the photo swah....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 03-06-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Tried a maid called Anna doing FL .

Her look n body not bad. Age I think around late 20s or early 30s. The worst bad is I need to self service in every department 😔

Old man liao. No stimulation how to stand sia. Need to find a better one 😉
She don’t give bj or boob job?
Old 03-06-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboyz View Post
Try before. She stay Yishun.

She like fingering alot. Make her super high until she say faster insert. Quite horny girl until i explode inside her she also ok.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
In order to travel overseas or entrance into entertainment relaxation venues. Will you take the covid test?
Depends on price bro, if it's affordable below $50 should be no problem.1 country only need a breath test for it's citizen, once negative can go to other city via air or sea. Cost is below $5
Heard SG is starting this method for trail at Tuas check point

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...s-fast-results
Old 03-06-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6184 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
She don’t give bj or boob job?
Nothing. Just lie there and you do whatever you want.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Nothing. Just lie there and you do whatever you want.
U should open her mouth and stick your rod in haha
Old 04-06-2021, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros here tried her before?
Baby elephant but always like to wear short short ☺️
Old 04-06-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post

Any bros here tried her before?
Baby elephant but always like to wear short short ☺️
Wow !!! MBS wor
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1