The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-05-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Made the mistake of wearing just an oversozed white tee out today when going for groceries.

Got caught in the rain on the long walk home and the short clinged on to my body and became almost transparent. But I couldn't adjust or cover myself as my hands were all full with my groceries.

Thankfully only walked past a few aunties but people driving pass probably could see everything.

When I reached home I had to take the lift with this jc kid who had just ended school and he was trying so hard not to stare the whole time 😂
Old 14-05-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Made the mistake of wearing just an oversozed white tee out today when going for groceries.

Got caught in the rain on the long walk home and the short clinged on to my body and became almost transparent. But I couldn't adjust or cover myself as my hands were all full with my groceries.

Thankfully only walked past a few aunties but people driving pass probably could see everything.

When I reached home I had to take the lift with this jc kid who had just ended school and he was trying so hard not to stare the whole time ��
So poor thing..You shd hv called me to help u babe ...i m only a phone call away.. hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-05-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
CapitalMaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post

When I reached home I had to take the lift with this jc kid who had just ended school and he was trying so hard not to stare the whole time 😂
You "forgot" to wear bra?
Old 14-05-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
this morning, driving back home after sending my kids to school. along the way back saw one car at the side with hazard lights on so i slowed down.

driving past the car i saw a lady standing by the road side so my instinct kicked in and stopped by the side to ask if she needs help.

turns out that she has a puncture and did not know what to do. i offered to call for a tow truck if needed but she asked if i know how to change the tyre for her.

i still have a bit of time so i said ok. can help i help.

so i asked her to open the boot so that i can take the tyre out and she helped to clear the things in the boot....and saw her zaogeng first time when she bent over to take the things out. she was wearing loose t shirt that opened up VERY nicely for me and she prob was wearing her sleeping t -shirt and pretty comfy/loose bra. saw everything so clearly. full zaogeng. quite small but super cute nipples.

she cleared the things and i took the spare tyre out and proceeded to jack the car up and replaced the tyre. saw her zaogeng second time when she tried to help me to adjust the wheels in place. not sure why she did that but THANKS for the zaogeng again. hehehehehe

i put the wheels in the boot and she give me the last zaogeng when she offered me a wet wipe from the car. bend over and i saw everything again.

she is not those old lady....quite young mum for sure cos the boot many kids stuff. Not the v pretty type but still can fuck cos girl next door look. Not everyday when someone flashes 3 times at you in the morning and you pretend to be a knight in shiny armour.

And if your wife tells u someone helped change left rear tyre in the morning along Siglap road. thats me BUT it was accidental!!! your wife has nice cute nipples.

i love mornings like that.
bro i read from start to finish but the most import thing u never say... got take phone number anot?
Old 14-05-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So poor thing..You shd hv called me to help u babe ...i m only a phone call away.. hehe
How do you plan to help? hahaha!

I am t trying to imagine..... hand-made bra?
Old 14-05-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
i have similar experiences before covid happened
a fresh grad trainee in my dept sitting beside me n turn over to talk to me with slightly bending forward position. her top open up n her bra as well. saw her little light brown nipple like waving to me.
Fresh grad and interns are the best. I have a friend who is a manager who purposely choose to hire syt as intern.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bombermario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice View Post
She never wear panty?
She wore! But very loose one haha, and she didn't realise how loose it was
Old 14-05-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuDaTuaCoi View Post
Congrats bro! Trimmed or jungle type?
jungle type. She is confirm virgin. No bf before
Old 14-05-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Is she wearing FBT shorts, inside no panty, and when she spread her legs you manage to have a view of it?
I wish... but she was wearing loose pyjamas shorts and granny panties hahaha
Old 15-05-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hahahha rarely wear bra these days unless I'm working

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalMaul View Post
You "forgot" to wear bra?
Old 15-05-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Was walking my dog on one early evening and saw my neighbour from another block walking her dog too. She is a SYT, pretty face with big boobs, easily a C size. She likes to wear short shorts that shows a bit of her butt and small size t-shirt to show her boobs.

To me its good to flaunt when you have something to flaunt. But that evening, i saw her wear normal t-shirt with the gym slacks. The Gym slacks is so tight that i cannot see her VPL. And when she bend down to carry her dog, i can see her pussy lips open and close. Did she wear any panty at all?

I believe she noticed i paid attention to her but she dont seem to mind also. But i try not to make it so obvious so that next time when i see her, we can have more small talks. And even when she stand straight, i can easily see her camel toe. The V is really very cute. Haha...
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 15-05-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2276 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

morning call
Old 15-05-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
satobage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
morning call
Nice butt! Your neighbour?
Old 15-05-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
morning call
Wow !...where did u take tis pic from bro manhood1900 ???..never seen such a big zaogeng b4 in my life ...1st time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
brice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Was walking my dog on one early evening and saw my neighbour from another block walking her dog too. She is a SYT, pretty face with big boobs, easily a C size. She likes to wear short shorts that shows a bit of her butt and small size t-shirt to show her boobs.

To me its good to flaunt when you have something to flaunt. But that evening, i saw her wear normal t-shirt with the gym slacks. The Gym slacks is so tight that i cannot see her VPL. And when she bend down to carry her dog, i can see her pussy lips open and close. Did she wear any panty at all?

I believe she noticed i paid attention to her but she dont seem to mind also. But i try not to make it so obvious so that next time when i see her, we can have more small talks. And even when she stand straight, i can easily see her camel toe. The V is really very cute. Haha...
Nice view bro. Love to see camel toe too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1