The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelinglost36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Punching Bag

Hi everyone

I would like to seek genuine advise.

I have been my husband punching bag a few times but only reported once a few years back. And recently he again punch me on my upper tight, the blue-black will not visible next day.

Advise needed, should I report immediately once he punch me or wait till 2-3 days later then report because of the bruise? It is much obvious by then.

The last punching bag I did report police, and the officer can see the bruises.
but NO doc report at all, is this still able to file for divorce after so many years? Last night he punch me again but I have not made any report yet because the bruise is not obvious yet. My question is should I make police report immediately or wait till bruise appear then report?

Should I go hospital to get medical report as well?
I want to file for divorce but he insisted on separation, can I use this police report to file against him?

I need to find a reasonable lawyer fee, as I know divorce case is not cheap enough. Can lawyer to introduce?

Btw just curious, is SMS consider concrete evidence? Can it produce in courts?

Thank you.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Re: Punching Bag

just go make report at police station and seek their advice on what else to do and follow their legal ways of resolving your problem.dont feel lost,nothing to be afraid as you are the injured party.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1