The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dpfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Desire of Malay wearing Tudung

http://www.slutload.com/watch/RBq1PY...-Berzinah.html
Old 23-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
confusedperson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFaced View Post
Wow bro.., ur story so interesting... What happened in skool and come u seddenly meet up and got a bj from her? Share e details bro ;0)
not much details to share.... i know she kind of like like me back in poly, but at that time i wasnt much into tudung or serious r/ship.... when i quit poly i totally lost contact with her... donkey years later.....thanks to Facebook.. we got in touch, when out a couple of time with our old frens, as so after one of the outing, she didnt wanna go back first, at the time she was already divorced.... so i told lets go mustafa walk walk see some stuffs... she agreed, tried holding her hand, she also never rejected.... after that took a cab back to her place to send her, tried kissing her but she said she cant as its public... in my heart forget abt it lah.... reached her block she ask me wanna go up since her parents aint around and her kid was with the ex husband, the moment we got into her house, i settle down, that where its started, the groping squeezing and all... i told her i aint ready for something serious she said its the same with her.... she told thou she wearing the tudung she has a needs too.... no sex as she didnt want it.. so only got bj... which is more than enough... as shes one hell of a mean sucker...

after that incident, somehow i got the sense she yearning for something serious, even thou she said shes not... so i started pulling back a lot, at the same i already have a gf... kind of dont wanna turn her into an FB...... maybe that lil angel in me stopping my intentions....
Old 23-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

actually i find malay minahs more friendly than chinese.....

if you like sing song, the minahs will like you....

my ex company got 1 minah.....very sweet.....wear tudung.....skin very fair like chinese.....but married liao....sianz.

btw, i dun understand why some wear tudung but some dun wear?
issit personal religious obligation?

always wanted to ask but scared offend them.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-03-2012, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedperson
after that incident, somehow i got the sense she yearning for something serious, even thou she said shes not... so i started pulling back a lot, at the same i already have a gf... kind of dont wanna turn her into an FB...... maybe that lil angel in me stopping my intentions....
Wow nice story bro... Makes then imagination run wild... So, whats next eh... Dun tell me thats e end of e episode? ;0)
Old 24-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
hahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys back in 2010 i had a session with a tudung girl,u can read frm here

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...t=#post5331465
Old 24-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
hahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Double post sorry bros
Old 24-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bongers69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

well never had one but would love to...i reckon they can take their tudongs off when they are at home...
Old 25-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow nice story bro... Makes then imagination run wild... So, whats next eh... Dun tell me thats e end of e episode? ;0)
thats all bro, didnt venture further after... some how, i just dont feel right....
Old 26-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedperson
thats all bro, didnt venture further after... some how, i just dont feel right....
Good for u bro ;0)... Stay out of trouble is better than getting into trouble... The bad side of me says i wanna get to know ur fren if i can but then, theres another side that says the grl should do it the right way if she really has her needs...
Anyways, up for this thread for other bros to share their stories/feedback/ comments etc ;0)
Old 26-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good for u bro ;0)... Stay out of trouble is better than getting into trouble... The bad side of me says i wanna get to know ur fren if i can but then, theres another side that says the grl should do it the right way if she really has her needs...
Anyways, up for this thread for other bros to share their stories/feedback/ comments etc ;0)
yeap agree with you on the trouble... anyway shes has a steady bf now....
Old 26-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ddjonge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, here I thought I was like the only person I knew with this fetish. Well, let me intro abit about myself first before we dive into the tudung stories. I am not local here, but am from a neighbouring country. Well, where I come from, tudung is part of the school uniform, so even all the non-muslim girls have to wear tudung, and that my friend is one hell of a major turn on. Going to school and seeing all the chinese girls looking super hot in the uniforms was such a fucking cock tease. Anyway, with my first gf, i told her about my tudung fantasies, and she made them come true. She is half chinese, half malay, and we did go to school together too. That time we were already studying overseas but when we were back for holidays, thats when all the action started. We would go shopping for something to complement her outfit, and then she would wear it out for me during our date. Making out in public and holding hands was such a rush, coz as you guys said, its like taboo.
Anyway, flash forward 10 years plus and my current chabo, who is half malay/korean, is aware of my fetish. She has indulged me a fair bit too, but is quite reluctant at times, but will break it out for special occasions! But when u can combine the tudung fetish with others, it becomes even more of a mindfuck too!

But all the minahs wearing tudungs in my experience, they are the horniest ones of the lot. I have yet to try any local minahs but my hometown ones have been very forthcoming with all that. Fucking cockteasing is their specialty!!
Old 26-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddjonge
!
But all the minahs wearing tudungs in my experience, they are the horniest ones of the lot. I have yet to try any local minahs but my hometown ones have been very forthcoming with all that. Fucking cockteasing is their specialty!!
Hi bro... Haha hd to hear that im not all alone with such "weird" fetish ;0)...
BTW from ur description i believe u muz be from across e causeway... How lucky u must be to be almost surrounded by fascinating sights all around u whereever u go daily
Im always on the lookout for such cock teasing clips on e net ;0)... It juz makes my mind go crazy... And gd for u, u r able to get friends who could realize ur fantasies ;0)...btw where's ur hometown? Haha
Old 26-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

I'm not attracted to or turned on by girls with tudong, even though some girls are damn hot and pretty.
For 1 simple reason, I respect them (religious/ethnic reasons) when they wear it. That's why never come across an experience with them.
Old 26-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ddjonge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro... Haha hd to hear that im not all alone with such "weird" fetish ;0)...
BTW from ur description i believe u muz be from across e causeway... How lucky u must be to be almost surrounded by fascinating sights all around u whereever u go daily
Im always on the lookout for such cock teasing clips on e net ;0)... It juz makes my mind go crazy... And gd for u, u r able to get friends who could realize ur fantasies ;0)...btw where's ur hometown? Haha
I'm actually from the eastern side, the small malay country there. The culture there is very different to the minahs who cover up here. Over there, its like a state sanctioned uniform. All government servants have to wear tudung. It's almost mandatory. Hence thats why you see alot of chinese girls who have to wear it too. But the general consensus is that alot of them are quite repressed and they are also human and also have needs
Old 06-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Samster

Ups for e post...awaiting more FRs/updates :0)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1