The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 11-05-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
There is a saying avg live spent last abt 3000x
But in the past still can see old man in 70s Q with mei mei for rm in H81
What u think bro ?
That's where tongkat ali and its ilk comes into play...
Old 11-05-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
The intensity you guys fucked, I cannot help but wonder if it is safe. I mean, it must be a great feeling, but the Chinese would consider this a major case of 肾虚.
My family history many of my relatives all die quite young.

So, I don't have much time left to worry about my kidneys already.

Plus, if really got problem, I think by now would know 😂😂😂
Old 11-05-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Once gave my cousin a blowjob when we were both drunk lol lucky we both snapped out of it before we could go further
Old 11-05-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Once gave my cousin a blowjob when we were both drunk lol lucky we both snapped out of it before we could go further
Good to see another notti gal is back ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-05-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Good to see another notti gal is back ...hehe
Hahaha continue supporting my stories thanks!
Old 12-05-2021, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro Neoguri,
When I was posted overseas I had the same thing. Fucked till buzzing in ear.

But in cambodia, I fucked till I tore the joining skin.

I had a doctor who knew what I was doing and had told me I had to take some time to rest and recuperate if not, I'll be in deep shit. Hahaha. Good days
Before that, the last time I had buzzing in the ear was when I was a teenager.

Sounds really painful tearing the joining skin.
Was it too dry or you are too aggressive?

My current FB, a menopause women of 54 years old.
She is very dry and the first few times, was not so comfortable as I could feel too much stretch of my fore skin and hurts a little.
Now we use a bit of KY gel and it is perfect.
Old 12-05-2021, 05:02 AM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow she's very hungry wanted more n more so many time in a day
But what a waste never up the 170 lady tats already bot into the hotel rm ... tall n slim r the most attractive in bed playing
Yes, that 170 lady was very desirable although she is probably A cup.
You know nowadays, women photoshop their pictures too much till it is almost disappointing when you met the real person. - she was exactly like her picture.

Well, that is the game and I never force any woman, even if I got them into the room.
It is a statistical game. The more you try, the more chance of success.

I was just chatting with a contact here an hour ago.
I had even gotten her onto the bed and gave her a real massage on her back, lifting up her top and pulling down her tights.
But wanted to unbuckle her bra and she refused, so I know she doesn't want sex and didn't forced her as well.
Still have not ons her yet, but met many times and she cooks for me too.
Old 12-05-2021, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
The intensity you guys fucked, I cannot help but wonder if it is safe. I mean, it must be a great feeling, but the Chinese would consider this a major case of 肾虚.
I think it must not be good for health to overdo it.
It was a one time thing for me and I didn't cum that many times, so I guess I didn't over exert myself?
Just that she wanted and managed to get me hard enough and I just did my best to satisfy her. - I was like her sex toy actually.

My current menopause FB calls me her sex toy!
I will be writing about her after another 2.
Old 12-05-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
My current menopause FB calls me her sex toy!
I will be writing about her after another 2.
Hi Bro, how old are you and her?
Old 12-05-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Hi Bro, how old are you and her?
I am 47, she is 54.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Hahaha continue supporting my stories thanks!
You r welcome, my sexy little zaogeng princess...don't worry, i m still a loyal fan of yrs n r still supporting yr notti stories in yr own thread ...keep writing n don't MIA ok, u notti little teasing gal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-05-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I remembered I was in China and my boss called me to bring one of her associates to our office. My boss intention is to rent out 1 floor to her as this lady is still renovating her office building. This lady is a PRC who has worked overseas for a few years and speak fluent Italian and Spanish. Initially I was like CB la, which fuck PRC so big face, this kind of lanjiao arrow, still must ask me to go.

Well, after I met up with her, wow! Chio sia. Got the Eurasian face, speaks fluent English, tall but tits a bit small for my liking (B cups). Somemore the way she dressed super sexy. She immediately said ok after viewing the place. Well, as she is also staying alone, occasionally she invited me to her house for a drink. In return, I also invited her to my hotel for red wine and food in the lounge. Nothing happen until one day both of us are quite drunk, after that just french and then bang her upside down. I also too shag hence knocked out and overnight at her place. The stupid thing was I took her car to office (after gg to my hotel to change). I was a bit nervous because the security guards was spreading rumours why I appeared in her car etc…Another cock thing is my hotel called my office (because we are one of their largest corporate client) and asked why I didn’t go back to the hotel. They are concerned about my security blah blah….My office ppl starts to connect the dots and sense something is going on. After this, she just fuck it and appear in my office as and when she like machiam my wife. Lol! Quite interesting as I didn’t expect to up her as she seems too high end already. Well, turn out every lonely girl can be fucked. For that 1.5 years, she machiam acted like my wife. Going supermarket together for grocery, go out drinking, massage and do spa together etc…

Well, I guess the whole office knows I fucked her.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Girls are also human, have desire and needs. Once the right button is pressed, will also turn up the heat in then that needs to be released. Just don't behave like a sex maniac, be a gentleman plus some TLC, most lonely gals will react and join you in bed.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Before that, the last time I had buzzing in the ear was when I was a teenager.

Sounds really painful tearing the joining skin.
Was it too dry or you are too aggressive?

My current FB, a menopause women of 54 years old.
She is very dry and the first few times, was not so comfortable as I could feel too much stretch of my fore skin and hurts a little.
Now we use a bit of KY gel and it is perfect.
It was both me and the girls were too aggressive.

How it all started was I met a doctor and she's older than me so not so pretty and on the plump side.

You know I always have this "Love all, serve all," so I asked her if she wanted to come up to my place.

What I didn't know was that she paid the driver to wait for her and if she's not down by 30 minutes he can keep the money and go off. But she just expected to come up, see see look look then go off.

Surprise surprise, she ended up having sex with me. And it was the usual. Kiss them from forehead all the way down to their vagina and she was like totally wet.

Even more surprising was she was like a newbie. And when she sucked, she pulled my skin hard while blowing.

After the first session, I asked her why she pulled so hard. She said it was her first time and also told me, Usually women if they haven't had sex for a long time or they're virgin (which was an interesting situation for her cuz she's a virgin at such an old age) they'll tend to do the blow job very aggressively.

I'm the type like older women (not many people want already type of women also ok for me) and also I not picky. Plus I like to pound hard cuz old already the feeling like a bit lost so take a long time to cum.

Ended up tore the tip (that one still ok), tore the adjoining skin, had this dull ache in my balls, ringing in the ear, finger perpetually smells like pussy, some minor STD since I prefer raw, etc etc etc. Plus now think another bro pointed out, I maybe I've already got kidney problems but don't know yet.

It was wild but ya. Now not so playful anymore.
Old 13-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am 47, she is 54.
Upped u bk bro Thxs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1