The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Halfaheart is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
Hihi,

Deb here. I've been a lurker here for the longest time, silently reading comments to this thread.

For me, one of the most exciting moments is when a man sees my pussy for the first time. It's always a big turn on for me because it's a mix of emotions - horniness in anticipation to be taken, embarrassment to expose my intimate bits and watching his excitement. My heart always skip a beat when my panties is pulled down, and my face would flush red when I open my legs for a man the first time. I got a fetish for fucking half dressed - so it's doubly exciting when I'm half dressed, like when I've got my skirt or dress on but panties pulled down, and bra pulled down. Roy and Dean were especially memorable because they were young and lusted over my body so hungrily.

I knew I get turned on by showing men my pussy years ago, when I was in Uni. I had this platonic guy friend who was a virgin and had never seen a nude girl before. One day, after some drinks, he asked if he could see my pussy. We went to my dorm room and locked the door. Then I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties (the drinks helped!). My heart was pounding as he stared at my pussy, and I remembered my face burning with embarrassment and alcohol high when I sat on my bed and opened my legs for him to have a better look. We were good boy good girl then (I had a bf at that time too) and I pulled up my panties and shooed him out without any action after a one minute "show". After he left, I got horny and had to take things into my own hands..... if that incident happened later in life, I'd just let him do what he wanted with me.... I guess we were all innocent once....
Surprised he didnt take anything further! Thanks for sharing..
Old 09-05-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share Deb. I bet you were very wet too when you spread your legs and knowing he had a close look at your lips and all.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Dean slowly pulled out, leaving a sticky trail of cum dripping out of Deb's pussy. Deb looked down at her matt, cum-stain pussy hair and swollen pussy lips as Dean's cock sprung out. He was still quite hard as he is a young man. I could see his cock twitching with her heart beat, and slowly turning flaccid.

Deb reached out her hand and cupped Dean's balls, gently massaging them. Without missing a beat, she knelt on the bed and lowered her head, taking Dean's cock in her mouth. The woman has not cum yet and surely she cannot let Dean go!

Deb started sucking the boy's cock slowly and lovingly. She's a great cock sucker and has several different techniques. When she really adores the man (or his cock), she would suck him slowly with loads of tongue action, as if her mouth is a pussy and she is using her mouth to make love to the cock. That was what she was doing to Dean, sucking him slowly and sensually. Whenever her head bobbed up, I could see Dean's veiny cock wet with Deb's saliva. His cum and her pussy juice had all been cleaned by Deb, and swallowed. The room was filled with slurping sounds and Dean's grunts as he enjoyed the first skillful blow-up of his life.

After bobbing up and down for a few minutes, Deb ended the blow job with a long, slow lick from the bottom base of his cock to his cock head, giving his cock head a quick peck, holding his cock at the base with one hand. He was as hard as when he started!

Deb propped a pillow behind her and laid back. As she opened her legs, another few drips of cum trickled out of her pussy. Dean leaned over and thrusted into Deb in one quick stroke. Deb threw her head in the air and gasped as Dean started to fuck her for a second time. She raised her hips and grinded her pussy in rhythm with each thrust, her breaths getting quicker and quicker. Suddenly she let out a small shriek and grabbed Dean's butt tightly with both hands. Dean gave her one deep long thrust and held still as Deb's body starting twitching as her orgasm overcame her. As Deb came, Dean let out a loud grunt and jerked his hip - he had cum too! Deb's orgasm had brought the boy over the edge! As he shot his second load into Deb, he grabbed both of her tits tightly, as Deb's hands clutched the bedsheets equally tightly. Their bodies were so tensed up by their explosive organisms.

Dean slowly withdrew, again leaving a trail of cum dripping out of Deb's pussy. As he let go of her tits, I could see red finger marks on her c-cups - he had given them a really good squeeze. Deb's hair was a little messy - her fringe stuck to her sweaty face. She brushed her hair back with her hand, revealing a flushed face. She was glowing, glowing with sexual satisfaction!
Old 09-05-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Deb here.....

Am I the only woman here who enjoys showing my bits to men? Any other sisters here have the same fetish?

Quote:
Hihi,

Deb here. I've been a lurker here for the longest time, silently reading comments to this thread.

For me, one of the most exciting moments is when a man sees my pussy for the first time. It's always a big turn on for me because it's a mix of emotions - horniness in anticipation to be taken, embarrassment to expose my intimate bits and watching his excitement. My heart always skip a beat when my panties is pulled down, and my face would flush red when I open my legs for a man the first time. I got a fetish for fucking half dressed - so it's doubly exciting when I'm half dressed, like when I've got my skirt or dress on but panties pulled down, and bra pulled down. Roy and Dean were especially memorable because they were young and lusted over my body so hungrily.

I knew I get turned on by showing men my pussy years ago, when I was in Uni. I had this platonic guy friend who was a virgin and had never seen a nude girl before. One day, after some drinks, he asked if he could see my pussy. We went to my dorm room and locked the door. Then I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties (the drinks helped!). My heart was pounding as he stared at my pussy, and I remembered my face burning with embarrassment and alcohol high when I sat on my bed and opened my legs for him to have a better look. We were good boy good girl then (I had a bf at that time too) and I pulled up my panties and shooed him out without any action after a one minute "show". After he left, I got horny and had to take things into my own hands..... if that incident happened later in life, I'd just let him do what he wanted with me.... I guess we were all innocent once....
Old 09-05-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hihi,

Quote:
Deb here.....

Am I the only woman here who enjoys showing my bits to men? Any other sisters here have the same fetish?
Bookmark tis erotic post as "favourites" for future reading over n over again *wink*

Thank u sis Deb, TS' wife for bravely cumming out here in yr thread to chat n communicate with us readers n fans of yours and replying to our notti questions n comments abt yr sexciting stories for the 1st time ...v. unexpected...keep it up, dear sis !!...we love to chat with u directly when we r horny or curious abt the notti experiences u posted u had with guys

Very steam n glad to know u hv tis fetish to be stripped naked n expose yr erotic little pussy to the beastly eyes of guys for their inspection like a doctor doing a medical check-up on u n sharing the details of tis sexy fetish u hv with us here ...hehe...

No sis Deb, i don't think u r the only sis here who enjoys showing yr lady bits to guys...guess there r many others who share tis same fetish as u for yr pussy to be seen by guys, feeling shy, nervous n embarrassed to reveal yr most private part to a guy esp for the 1st time ...just as much as u would love n like to see n explore our guys' dick when we r stripped naked b4 having sex or when u pull down our pants n underwear to perform a bbbj on us in a car ...cos when we remove each other's underwear for sex our eyes, focus n concentration is on each other's genitals, how it looks, feels and reacts when touched n played....hope the other sis will be brave enough to share with us the way u did in yr post abv

may i ask u sis to share with us if u hv, yr compulsory or mandatory medical check-up experiences perhaps like when u were young when leaving pri or sec sch or when entering uni or whenever u had to undergo such intimate medical examination when starting on a new job or even those medical checks during pregnancy or immigration check ups etc, etc ??? ...thanks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-05-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bookmark tis erotic post as "favourites" for future reading over n over again *wink*

Thank u sis Deb, TS' wife for bravely cumming out here in yr thread to chat n communicate with us readers n fans of yours and replying to our notti questions n comments abt yr sexciting stories for the 1st time ...v. unexpected...keep it up, dear sis !!...we love to chat with u directly when we r horny or curious abt the notti experiences u posted u had with guys

Very steam n glad to know u hv tis fetish to be stripped naked n expose yr erotic little pussy to the beastly eyes of guys for their inspection like a doctor doing a medical check-up on u n sharing the details of tis sexy fetish u hv with us here ...hehe...

No sis Deb, i don't think u r the only sis here who enjoys showing yr lady bits to guys...guess there r many others who share tis same fetish as u for yr pussy to be seen by guys, feeling shy, nervous n embarrassed to reveal yr most private part to a guy esp for the 1st time ...just as much as u would love n like to see n explore our guys' dick when we r stripped naked b4 having sex or when u pull down our pants n underwear to perform a bbbj on us in a car ...cos when we remove each other's underwear for sex our eyes, focus n concentration is on each other's genitals, how it looks, feels and reacts when touched n played....hope the other sis will be brave enough to share with us the way u did in yr post abv

may i ask u sis to share with us if u hv, yr compulsory or mandatory medical check-up experiences perhaps like when u were young when leaving pri or sec sch or when entering uni or whenever u had to undergo such intimate medical examination when starting on a new job or even those medical checks during pregnancy or immigration check ups etc, etc ??? ...thanks

Most women don't function like that.... we don't get turned on by medical check ups and all that.....

We tend to be imaginative and our minds need to be primed to get turned on. We are more likely to be turned on if we already have a liking or attraction towards someone. The escapades I had recently, I was expecting them and I was attracted to guys like Roy and Dean.... so I can be turned on with them. I'm not turned on by stripping in front of random strangers, unless I'm already horny to begin with. I guess women and built differently from men in this way.....men can be turned on by stripping in front of any woman anytime, if they are decent looking!

I do recall in my school days I was infatuated with this good looking PE teacher in JC.... I did had wild thoughts about him and I would definitely be turned on to show him my bits..... and let him do what he wants with me.... but of course that did not happen.....
Old 14-05-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Deb here.....

Think there quite a few here, hope you can discuss with other sis on showing to men
Old 14-05-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most women don't function like that.... we don't get turned on by medical check ups and all that.....

We tend to be imaginative and our minds need to be primed to get turned on. We are more likely to be turned on if we already have a liking or attraction towards someone. The escapades I had recently, I was expecting them and I was attracted to guys like Roy and Dean.... so I can be turned on with them. I'm not turned on by stripping in front of random strangers, unless I'm already horny to begin with. I guess women and built differently from men in this way.....men can be turned on by stripping in front of any woman anytime, if they are decent looking!

I do recall in my school days I was infatuated with this good looking PE teacher in JC.... I did had wild thoughts about him and I would definitely be turned on to show him my bits..... and let him do what he wants with me.... but of course that did not happen.....
Oic, thanks sis Deb for clarifying why u like to exhibit yr pussy to only guys u know or introduced to but not to total strangers like doctors examining u naked...in actual fact most ladies would prefer to be examined by doctors of their own kind n would be v. shy if they had to strip to male doctors during medical check up to hv their lady bits checked i/o being eager to do so...guess yrs is among a few special cases of ladies where u would like n don't mind to be seen naked by guys provided they r someone u know, like or love

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

TS great story and very entertaining reading.

More please, if with pics
Old 17-05-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hihi,

For me, one of the most exciting moments is when a man sees my pussy for the first time. It's always a big turn on for me because it's a mix of emotions - horniness in anticipation to be taken, embarrassment to expose my intimate bits and watching his excitement. My heart always skip a beat when my panties is pulled down, and my face would flush red when I open my legs for a man the first time. I got a fetish for fucking half dressed - so it's doubly exciting when I'm half dressed, like when I've got my skirt or dress on but panties pulled down, and bra pulled down.
Same fetish here, it's kinda boring to have sex totally naked ya. I prefer guys going for the 'under the skirt' entry ya
Old 18-05-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Darkmatterxx is Cool - loads of Potential

I can't seemed to know if my wife has any fantasy, she is like totally not into sex or other fetishes. Any idea to find out?
Old 19-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
formulae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Same fetish here, it's kinda boring to have sex totally naked ya. I prefer guys going for the 'under the skirt' entry ya
Something like doing outside the car
Old 22-05-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
lostcuntrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS. Any new encounter to update?
Old 26-05-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Prefer to leave bits of the lingerie on too. It makes her feel more sexy.
Old 21-06-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

About a month later, our adventures took another turn.

One night after we made love, Deb suddenly looked at me and said "you know, someone contacted me out of the blue today..."

"Who? One of the guys you played with recently?"

"Err... no.... someone from the past.... someone I slept with without telling you years ago...."

That caught me by surprise and I dug deeper. Turned out it was an ex colleague of hers whom she slept with once about 10 years ago. She cheated on me with him after she got tipsy after her company D&D. The guy left the company shortly after and she had not heard from him until he texted her on LinkedIn recently.

I decided to dig even deeper and asked about the details of her tryst.

"It was so long ago.... cannot remember everything..." she coyly answered with a laugh.

"Tell me what you remember....as much detail as possible" I pressed.

"He's a year older and quite good looking. Indian guy. Newly married at that time but I knew he had the hots for me by the way he flirted with me subtly. I did not send any signals but didn't stop his flirting. Secretly I found him quite hot. That year during D&D, I got tipsy and he was touchy feely with me. I didn’t stop him and he took it as a signal. He offered to send me back and I agreed.”

“Didn’t you know what you were getting into?”

“Of course I did… I guess I wanted something to happen… that was why I got a tipsy… so that I had a convenient excuse for myself. He drove me to a secluded carpark in East Coast to chit chat. He made his move there and leaned over to kiss me. We frenched and his hands were all over me. He suggested going to the back seat. I knew what would happen if I did – I considered for a short moment and decided to go for it. When we got to the back, we hugged and kissed and he reached under my dress to pull down my panties...”

Listening to her recall her one night stand awakened my cock. I got up, lifted her night gown and pulled down her panties.

“Pulled down your panties like this?” I asked.

“Yes… “ Deb knew what was coming and opened up. I thrust my cock into her and started to pump her slowly. Her pussy was still lubricated from our last fuck.

“Continue the story…”

“He unzipped himself and brought his hard cock near my mouth…”

“Was it big? Did you suck it?”

“Quite big…about same size as yours. I sucked it, but not so very long. He was very horny and wanted to fuck me.”

“Fuck you like this?” I asked as I thrusted deep into her.

“Yessss… yesss…” Deb whimpered “he fucked me like how you are fucking me now…”

“Was it good? Did he cum in you?”

“Was mind blowing… he didn’t have a condom so he pulled out and shot all over my belly….”

“That was the end?”

“Yes…. he sent me know and he left the company a month later. We didn’t stay in touch…”

“He started to message you recently? What did you guys talk about? He’s hoping to fuck you again?”

“Yes he is trying his luck…”

“Do you want to be fucked by him again?” I knew the answer but needed to ask anyway.

“Yes…. yes…. I was toying with an idea….”

“What idea?”

“I was wondering if you want to fuck me together with him…” Deb let out with a slight blush

My wife wanted me to do MMF with her and her one night stand from a decade ago! The thought of that gave me an extra surge of high. I grabbed her tits roughly and rammed her hard. She almost let out a scream as she came while I shot into her pussy for the second time for the night.

We have the next adventure to plan for!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1