The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 19
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of
Re: Sister in law fetish

Same case here, my wife is probably B+ to C but her other two sis are are a A+ and the other a full C++
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
sisters how cum so different ahh ??
Old 11-05-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
MuDaTuaCoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Same case here, my wife is probably B+ to C but her other two sis are are a A+ and the other a full C++
You know their cup size from their bras or see the real thing?
Old 12-05-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 19
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Have seen the real stuff before.. cause used to stay together for a period when wife was pregnant and also when waiting for our new hoise to be ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuDaTuaCoi View Post
You know their cup size from their bras or see the real thing?
Old 12-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
That goes to show that nothing in tis world is exactly the same...there will always be some differences definitely ranging from slight to major....although in general all penis n boobs looks alike in its general construction, there will be differences like how big or small they r, some hv black, some brown dicks or nipples or some hv pinkish inverted, or raisin type or some hv eraser type nipples etc...quite interesting to see n know actually

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-05-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
sisters how cum so different ahh ??
My wife has 2 sisters. Hers is slightly bigger B, youngest sister is smaller B. But her 2nd sister is D+. Saw the size from their bra and also seen their real boobs before. Nipples and shape of boobs also different. Youngest sister has pointed nipples quite obvious when she doesn't wear bra at home, 2nd sister nipples barely able to see even when she doesn't wear bra at home.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
CapitalMaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My wife has 2 sisters. Hers is slightly bigger B, youngest sister is smaller B. But her 2nd sister is D+. Saw the size from their bra and also seen their real boobs before. Nipples and shape of boobs also different. Youngest sister has pointed nipples quite obvious when she doesn't wear bra at home, 2nd sister nipples barely able to see even when she doesn't wear bra at home.
You saw their boobs from downblouse or were they topless/naked?
Old 13-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The difference in physical attributes among siblings of same gender, can be partly due to diet, sports, lifestyle..
Unlike penis, boob size, firmness, to a certain extent, can be trained.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalMaul View Post
You saw their boobs from downblouse or were they topless/naked?
Both downblouse and topless. Mostly downblouse is quite common especially when they don't wear bra at home and when bend down sure can see everything. Even when they wear bra like come back from work, they will auto unclip their bra and when bend down again can see everything. The D cup boobs is a sight to see, really like just dangling there.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The difference in physical attributes among siblings of same gender, can be partly due to diet, sports, lifestyle..
Unlike penis, boob size, firmness, to a certain extent, can be trained.
If train too much the chest become muscle instead of boobs alr. lol
Old 14-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Both downblouse and topless. Mostly downblouse is quite common especially when they don't wear bra at home and when bend down sure can see everything. Even when they wear bra like come back from work, they will auto unclip their bra and when bend down again can see everything. The D cup boobs is a sight to see, really like just dangling there.
How can you tahan so much teasing and feasting of the twin peaks?
Old 14-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
KeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Especially when there's some movement and the boobs jiggle a bit, cannot tahan
Old 14-05-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
How can you tahan so much teasing and feasting of the twin peaks?
Never get bored of seeing after the past many years. After they come home from work and shower, they will wash their bra and hang in the toilet. I will go in to the same toilet to shower after that with their bras hanging there. After I come out of shower, they are braless. We like to eat at the coffee table so will put the dishes on the coffee table. As the coffee table is low, always get to see their boobs when they bend down to put down the dishes. Sometimes, both of them bend down together and can see both their 2 pair of boobs at the same time. Shiok!!
Old 14-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeitaNo8 View Post
Especially when there's some movement and the boobs jiggle a bit, cannot tahan
Even when normal walking already jiggle without their bra. See already also steam
Old 14-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Who has sister in laws who doesn't wear bra at home too? Share your experiences
Old 15-05-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
France1998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrance1998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Even when normal walking already jiggle without their bra. See already also steam
And also their nipples poking against the t-shirt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1