The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
Re: Young Milf - My Wife’s Hot Mum

Thank you all for the support ! Happy New Year.

More to come
Old 16-02-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
Episode 2- Lonely

Characters Recap:
Amber = My 24 year old wife. She currently works as a Nurse in one of the private hospital.
We were Married since Aug 2020.

Jolene = My Mother In Law.
Hot Milf with a Foxy figure

Ryan- Turning 36, Middle class working man, with no special talents. I love fine boobs and butts.

Story Recap ~Last episode~
My wife and I shifted in to live temporarily with Jolene while we await our BTO completion.
I cum all over her panties on the first day of moving in. What an “opening ceremony”.

Today is the 6th day since we shifted in.
Living at Jolene’s place seems somewhat peaceful.
Away from all the nagging and noise from my mum and sister.
Daily dinners are well taken care of.
Jolene also voluntarily does our laundry and housekeeping. It really feels as though I am living in a hotel.

Short story of Jolene:
She was born in the year of the snake
(43/44 years old?)
Joleen was said to be a ravishingly beauty in her teenage days. Her beauty and fair skin earned her the nickname “white snake” from the Chinese folktale.
(Amber certainly did not inherit her mum’s physique or looks)
J is born in Malaysia, she met Amber’s father when she was working in a hair saloon in JB.
J had Amber when she was 19 years old.
Her father passed away(Heart attack) when Amber was 17 years old. Jolene has been a widow ever since.
She is still hot as ever. Like wine, she gets better with age.
Just by looking at her, 8 out of 10 people would think that she is in her early 30s.
Old 16-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Whenever Amber is having her day shifts.
I would have the chance to be alone with Jolene at home.
(Due to Covid I am Working from home till further notice)

I would occasionally ogle at her beautiful figure hidden inside the home clothes. Looking at her pretty face from afar.

I will be lying if I said, I am not attracted by her. In fact I am more than attracted.
sometimes I find myself having mini fantasies of Jolene. Maybe I watch too much JAV films.

Today a “Lucky” incident occurred.

"Ryan!!!! You there !!??”
Jolene shouted out while I was busy working on my work’s excel spreadsheet in the living room.

ME- “ Yes ?!?!?” Surprised, I stood up from the table and replied.

JOLENE -
"Ryan! Could you help me take a towel !?!? I forgot to bring in”
“It is in the drawer at the bottom of my closet !”
She shouted out from the toilet at the kitchen.

ME-“OKAY, GIVE ME A WHILE !”

Jolene's room has a feminine pinkish color and this sweet scent that was similar to her body scent.
It was my first time in her room, must make FULL use of this “excuse” to come inside here.

I glid my hand across the bed and sniffed it, whoaa her scent was even stronger on the bed sheets.

Images of Jolene's nude sexy figure flooded my imagination.
My tongue, like the water, glides down her hair, her fair white milkshakes, down her to slim waist and belly button, finally arriving at her pussy.

JOLENE- "RYAN, MANAGE TO FIND IT?" Jolene shouted.

ME- "WAIT AH ! 2 mins, I am on a call !”
I tried to drag the time, so I can “explore” her room.

I opened her closet and searched around. I pulled opened the first drawer.
WHOAAAA- her lingerie collection.
Bra and panties of a variety of colours neatly arranged.
Whooaaaa, Black,Blue,Pink,Red,purple even leopard prints ! Oh my god ! I stuck my nose into the neat pile of undies and sniffed it like a glue addict.

Time was running out,
I found the towels were tightly stacked together and tried to pull one out.
**drops*
A “Toy” fell out.

It took a while for me to figure out what this “Toy” was.... A high speed clit dildo/stimulator imported from Japan.

Could she be hinting me? (Thinking too much)

Whoa images of her using it flooded my mind. How she bite her lips and inserts onto her pink pussy while lying on her bed with her legs spread out.

Moaning sexily while shaking her hips in heat cumming multiple times all over the bed.
Thinking of that makes me so hard.

Being alone for so many years, she must be in need of a real hard cock.
Old 16-02-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

I grabbed onto the towel and tucked the Toy back into the pile of towels.

I slowly walked towards the toilet with my erected cock pushing out of my shorts
*KNOCK KNOCK*
I knocked on the toilet's door and Jolene opened a small gap and stretched out her hand.

I stretch out to pass her the towel-
BUT Clumsy me (maybe it’s due to the blood flowing down to the cock) accidentally slipped and dropped the towel on the floor halfway inside the toilet.

ME-“SORRY SORRY!”

She quickly bent over to retrieve it (before it gets wet). Within the space of 2 secs, through the small gap of the door opening.
I saw her silky white side boob, as she picked up the towel.
It was well shaped fair,smooth and supple.
(If I was crazy enough I would barge through the door and suck on them.)

The steamy air blew into my face

ME- "Jolene, you know that I will be always there to help you in ANY thing right.

There was a few moments of pause and she replied "Yes of course we are family."

The rest of the day, the whole 2 seconds nude scene was replaying over and over again in my mind.
Giving my Oldman Cock boners over and over again.
Old 16-02-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Europarapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro. Please keep going...
Old 16-02-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Moar plssssss
Old 16-02-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Goooarrrrrrr.....for more.
Old 16-02-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Great writeup, what is on Jolene mind forgetting to bring here towel.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Great writeup, ...

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Ya, nice start to the story.

Camping for more. Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family

Last edited by CibLover; 17-02-2021 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 17-02-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start....looking forward to more, soon.....
Old 17-02-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
aprilta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates!
Old 17-02-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wow. Nice one TS
Perhaps you should keep the “toy” away. Jolene may ask you for it and you can offer her your “joy toy” instead. 😜 I am sure she misses the real thing !
Old 17-02-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11362 / Power: 18
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner952 View Post
Episode 2- Lonely

Characters Recap:
Amber = My 24 year old wife. She currently works as a Nurse in one of the private hospital.
We were Married since Aug 2020.

Jolene = My Mother In Law.
Hot Milf with a Foxy figure

Ryan- Turning 36, Middle class working man, with no special talents. I love fine boobs and butts.

Story Recap ~Last episode~
My wife and I shifted in to live temporarily with Jolene while we await our BTO completion.
I cum all over her panties on the first day of moving in. What an “opening ceremony”.

Today is the 6th day since we shifted in.
Living at Jolene’s place seems somewhat peaceful.
Away from all the nagging and noise from my mum and sister.
Daily dinners are well taken care of.
Jolene also voluntarily does our laundry and housekeeping. It really feels as though I am living in a hotel.

Short story of Jolene:
She was born in the year of the snake
(43/44 years old?)
Joleen was said to be a ravishingly beauty in her teenage days. Her beauty and fair skin earned her the nickname “white snake” from the Chinese folktale.
(Amber certainly did not inherit her mum’s physique or looks)
J is born in Malaysia, she met Amber’s father when she was working in a hair saloon in JB.
J had Amber when she was 19 years old.
Her father passed away(Heart attack) when Amber was 17 years old. Jolene has been a widow ever since.
She is still hot as ever. Like wine, she gets better with age.
Just by looking at her, 8 out of 10 people would think that she is in her early 30s.
Thank for sharing ......

2nd Upz list:Apollo, CoCk shoCk, arse-nal, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, Smoky7, Prince7, loneyheart, Supervert, bigbirdbird, lonebonker, SureScore, lipe, Swagelock, PeaceKris, hungten, Hurricane88, powerkid, topcook1, grey82, owen10, owl888, ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks,Sex crusader, Sanuuk, Jay Chou, crackpod, SimplyUnperfect, Wankjanice, Cumexplorer, randily, sbftiankon, SG10, Gladboy, solopop, hanster, biostar, candle2000, Vampiredevil, Steventan

3rd Upz list: Passerbyer, Apollo, bigbirdbird
Old 17-02-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Wow. Nice one TS
Perhaps you should keep the “toy” away. Jolene may ask you for it and you can offer her your “joy toy” instead. 😜 I am sure she misses the real thing !
Oh wonderful idea here.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Fast forward please ! Action Liao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1