The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
My drinking buddies and our wives

This happened somewhere around 2004,
I used to drnk at Hougang kopi shop after moving in at 1995 along Ave 8 where there's 3 blocks of shop houses and 4 kopi shop, almost daily, sometimes I went down after dinner ard 9pm.
It's at this hour that I make friends with a few guys and we will drink everyday at 9pm and on Friday we will drink past midnight.
Characters in this story
Drinking buddy 1 - "D"
Drinking buddy wife - "J"
Drinking Buddy A - "A"
Drinking Buddy B - "B"
Drinking buddy B sin - "S"
My wife - "Y"
As we drink and chats about almost everything , somehow we get to know that we each have the same workings colleague and friends and that make us very open and convenient to chat about any topics.
As my wife would come down at about 10 pm to sit with us and to ensure that I don't over drink and drunk.
As my wife found me sitting outside if kopi shop covered pavilion, she approach and pull the chair out to sit, I notice that "D" was shock to see my wife, she is in a nirmal T-shirt and a tightcotton short that could expose her butt cheek as well as it outline her camel toe.
Y : Hi, (as she wave her hand to D)
Me : D, this is my wife "Y"
D : Nice nice to meet you. ( offering his handshake gentemently inas he stood by, and my wife return her hand shake)
D : Y , what you you like to drink?
Y : Can I have a glass of beer.
( I was thinking, when did you like to drink beer at kopi shop as she doesn't like to hang around as she told me those old uncle could stare at her till like their eyes almost going to drop)
D : Sure why not.
D call out to tiger beer promoter signalling for a glass.
Me : You so free to come down, tot you want to sleep early.
Y : No la, done with my project and decide to come down lor..
Me : hmmm, cheers, (as promoter pour the beer for her, we cheers and drink up.)
Me: Y, "D" knew most our our colleagues as he used to went out with them to pub many years back.
As we drink, D wife arrived and we intro each other, not bad looking a 36A cupper.
To cut the long story short.....
We drink every Friday with D and his wife and we getting close to each others with our wives touching us both as we joke and laugh. We sat at a small table good enough for 4 and very close sitting, I always sit opposite D, while his wife sit in between D and me as my wife too sit opposite J in between D and me too.
This happened on 24/12/2004, Friday to be exact.
We went down to our drinking joint ar 10pm
as we had arrange, D was already there with a bucket of 3 Tiger beer and one stout,
As usual the promoter will come over to greet us and pour us beer. After about 45 minutes, I felt sleepy as I had a Xmas celebrating in the afternoon and was in charge of dispensing beers. I close my eyes and lean back against the back rest.. I could hear my wife explaining my tiredness and the company celebrating Xmas eve.
I fell asleep for abt 30 minutes as I was waken by water drops on my face,
Me : Huh, raining (as I open my eyes)
They are laughing saying you having nightmares..It was J that mischievingly sprinkle ice water add my face.
J: Don't sleep, come I massage you.
She move to my back as she said it, giving my neck and back a good rub and also my head as well and back to my neck to my shoulder and ran her hand inside my upper chest.. I was like shiok
J : GOOD?
ME : YESS Shiok..
I call for the promoter to give us more ices..
(I'm gonna take my revenge on J later)
We continue drinking as both D and J carry-on with their dinner.
Time passby and it's almost midnite as we getting ready to cheers and celebrate X'mas eve..
As the clock strike 12, we sang Merry Christmas songs and drinks more and order more beers and clapping our hands and sing and we hold each shoulder as we sang swaying to the Christmas rhyme from D's JBK speaker..
Time for revenge, I sprinkle sime ice water to J face, and we began to sprinkle ice water on each others, behaving like kids.. Haha, I get up with the small pail of ices, I went behind J and pull her t shirt neck ipen and pour the pail of ices into her body... She was shock, calking to his hubby..
J: dear you see la..
D: Haha, who ask you..
J: Lao Hor, ices please more ices..
The promoter bring two more pails of smaller cubes ices.
J got uo with the pails of ice and went over to my wife back, she do exactly the same with Swift action, caught my wife by surprise, in return my wife scope a handfull of ice and pull D tee shirt as she drop it into his chest.. We practically wet all over as more ices were thrown as each others I pull J's t-shirt and pour some ice to her chest wetting her bra and t- shirt. Next D pur some ices into my wife t-shirt pressing it against her chest, she recipocrate by pouring more ice to D body and pull his short to let the ices drop to his underwear.. We did the dame to each other and in no times we are all wets all over almost like soaked in the rain.. My wife the worst, cos both D and J attack her from behind. Could see her erected nipples over her white t- shirt, She raised her hand to surrender as we about to pour more, looking at her state, we decided to stop.
We all stop as J stand and excuse herself to toilet too.
D was feasting at my wife erected nipples.
My wife turn to D.
Y: See la, make me all over.. stare some more..
D : Cheers.
We drinks some more and mixed beer with stout.
As J is walking back with a plastic bag I notice tha her black bra is visible in the pink plastic bag.
I wishoer ti her
"You took off your bra"
She then hit my right arm.
J : Yalor, so uncomfortable and wet..
I notice her pipoles is erected too.
D : Wah you two become partners ahh, I also have my g/ f, ( holding my wife hand and raising it up to show us.
J : Ya, my new boyfriend, ( J lean lean to me holding my arm as we cheers)
That was the last glass and we call it a day.
D : Brother don't mind I hold your wife hand as she us abit tipsy..
Me : No problem, I'm holding your wife too..
As we get uo and walk towards the traffic light crossing to go over D house.. I glanced back and could see that D is holding my wife hip and my wife is holding his too.
I whisper to J look behind as she still hildung my arm for support..
She did and she do like wise hding my hip as we walk towards the traffic crossing, J slow diwn and let them walk infront of us, she stoo when she see that both his hubby is hugging my wife as he okace his hand on her butt, slowly caressing her, shw whisper ti me, J : you not jealous..
Me : You holding clise to me..ni complaint..
We stop as we wanted to see how much further D will go..
J: Wait, let's see
Me : see what
J : Your wife and him..
As I watch, I notice D is running hus rigjt hand on my wufe butt as she lean against him with her left hand on his hip..
We were all drenched by the ices and passerby will take a look and shake their head..
Me : Ooi, bro you two go ahead as your wife want to get something from 7eleven..
D : Ok, don't take too long..
Me : Ok,
Me and J stop there to watch hiw they cross the road..
J : FUCK your wife is horny..
As we watch then Cross, D keep caressing her butt and did manage to slide his finger to her butt cheek as they cross the road, as we watch J was hugging behind me with her wet t shirt and erected nipples pressing against my back...
J : Steve, we go get our drinks and beers..
Me : Wait, kiss me..
She turn me around and kiss me pressing me against beside one of the column, ...
We broke our kiss and proceed to 7 eleven to get her tits bits and our beers.. We paid and proceed back to her house, she still holding my arm leaning towards me as we wait for green man to cross the road.. as we cross, she could turn to kiss me,
J : You really not jealouse?
Me : You leh..
J : I'm high now.. We go sit on void deck chairs to cool down ok
Me: Sure let's find a good spot to sit and chat.. (In my heart, I was buying time fir my wife and D..)

To be continue

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder

Last edited by stephenL; 10-05-2021 at 12:18 AM.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Another sexciting n notti wives story cumming up ... 1st to pitch tent n set up camp fire to support TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-05-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

That's true accounts, only names changes to their first Alphabet, no fictitious story, what I'm posting is one encounter with drinking buddies and wives,, there will be note to come, stay tune..

Old 09-05-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
CapitalMaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro. Camping here!
Old 09-05-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
That's true accounts, only names changes to their first Alphabet, no fictitious story, what I'm posting is one encounter with drinking buddies and wives,, there will be note to come, stay tune..
Love true accounts make shiok reading, cheers!
Old 09-05-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another sexciting n notti wives story cumming up ... 1st to pitch tent n set up camp fire to support TS
There are 2 wives, both are notti?
Old 10-05-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellkite View Post
There are 2 wives, both are notti?
Wat u think leh ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-05-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

As me and J sat down on the bench, we took a smoke as we wonder what both of them doing..
Me : Guess what they doing?
J : Fucking lor
Me: wah you so direct..
J : Ya what, what else can both do while we delay going up. you hor purposely delay..
Me : You worried
J : Nooo.
She said it as she lean against me as I slip my hand into her t shirt to fondle her breast, wow, her breast is indeed bigger than wifey and her nipples is of eraser type erected as I goes under her t shirt to rub her nipples.. She giving out a soft moans...
J : Steve can we go up, I'm wet all over.. after all the ices..
Me : OK, we go up, but if you see what you not supposed to see don't make a fuss just enjoy..
J : You hor, you plan all this?
Me : Yes, with your hubby, he said I can do you if I let him do my wife..
J: Steve, you hor no medicine to cure.
Me : But you hug me right?? Let's go up see whether we can catch them fucking..
J : You hor.. But I beging to like you..
We kiss as we enter the lift and I keep frenching her and slide my hand up to her breast, rub her erected nipples she moan ...softly, fuck me steve.

To be continue

Old 10-05-2021, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Felixsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting stuff ..... camping for more!!
Old 10-05-2021, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice... now I understand why so many people go drink at coffeeshop
Old 10-05-2021, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting Here

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-05-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Pitching tent here!
Old 10-05-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Another thread to camp on here to support bro Stephen and wifey to read their erotic recap of their live.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
This happened somewhere around 2004,
I used to drnk at Hougang kopi shop after moving in at 1995 along Ave 8 where there's 3 blocks of shop houses and 4 kopi shop, almost daily, sometimes I went down after dinner ard 9pm.
It's at this hour that I make friends with a few guys and we will drink everyday at 9pm and on Friday we will drink past midnight.
Characters in this story
Drinking buddy 1 - "D"
Drinking buddy wife - "J"
Drinking Buddy A - "A"
Drinking Buddy B - "B"
Drinking buddy B sin - "S"
My wife - "Y"
As we drink and chats about almost everything , somehow we get to know that we each have the same workings colleague and friends and that make us very open and convenient to chat about any topics.
As my wife would come down at about 10 pm to sit with us and to ensure that I don't over drink and drunk.
As my wife found me sitting outside if kopi shop covered pavilion, she approach and pull the chair out to sit, I notice that "D" was shock to see my wife, she is in a nirmal T-shirt and a tightcotton short that could expose her butt cheek as well as it outline her camel toe.
Y : Hi, (as she wave her hand to D)
Me : D, this is my wife "Y"
D : Nice nice to meet you. ( offering his handshake gentemently inas he stood by, and my wife return her hand shake)
D : Y , what you you like to drink?
Y : Can I have a glass of beer.
( I was thinking, when did you like to drink beer at kopi shop as she doesn't like to hang around as she told me those old uncle could stare at her till like their eyes almost going to drop)
D : Sure why not.
D call out to tiger beer promoter signalling for a glass.
Me : You so free to come down, tot you want to sleep early.
Y : No la, done with my project and decide to come down lor..
Me : hmmm, cheers, (as promoter pour the beer for her, we cheers and drink up.)
Me: Y, "D" knew most our our colleagues as he used to went out with them to pub many years back.
As we drink, D wife arrived and we intro each other, not bad looking a 36A cupper.
To cut the long story short.....
We drink every Friday with D and his wife and we getting close to each others with our wives touching us both as we joke and laugh. We sat at a small table good enough for 4 and very close sitting, I always sit opposite D, while his wife sit in between D and me as my wife too sit opposite J in between D and me too.
This happened on 24/12/2004, Friday to be exact.
We went down to our drinking joint ar 10pm
as we had arrange, D was already there with a bucket of 3 Tiger beer and one stout,
As usual the promoter will come over to greet us and pour us beer. After about 45 minutes, I felt sleepy as I had a Xmas celebrating in the afternoon and was in charge of dispensing beers. I close my eyes and lean back against the back rest.. I could hear my wife explaining my tiredness and the company celebrating Xmas eve.
I fell asleep for abt 30 minutes as I was waken by water drops on my face,
Me : Huh, raining (as I open my eyes)
They are laughing saying you having nightmares..It was J that mischievingly sprinkle ice water add my face.
J: Don't sleep, come I massage you.
She move to my back as she said it, giving my neck and back a good rub and also my head as well and back to my neck to my shoulder and ran her hand inside my upper chest.. I was like shiok
J : GOOD?
ME : YESS Shiok..
I call for the promoter to give us more ices..
(I'm gonna take my revenge on J later)
We continue drinking as both D and J carry-on with their dinner.
Time passby and it's almost midnite as we getting ready to cheers and celebrate X'mas eve..
As the clock strike 12, we sang Merry Christmas songs and drinks more and order more beers and clapping our hands and sing and we hold each shoulder as we sang swaying to the Christmas rhyme from D's JBK speaker..
Time for revenge, I sprinkle sime ice water to J face, and we began to sprinkle ice water on each others, behaving like kids.. Haha, I get up with the small pail of ices, I went behind J and pull her t shirt neck ipen and pour the pail of ices into her body... She was shock, calking to his hubby..
J: dear you see la..
D: Haha, who ask you..
J: Lao Hor, ices please more ices..
The promoter bring two more pails of smaller cubes ices.
J got uo with the pails of ice and went over to my wife back, she do exactly the same with Swift action, caught my wife by surprise, in return my wife scope a handfull of ice and pull D tee shirt as she drop it into his chest.. We practically wet all over as more ices were thrown as each others I pull J's t-shirt and pour some ice to her chest wetting her bra and t- shirt. Next D pur some ices into my wife t-shirt pressing it against her chest, she recipocrate by pouring more ice to D body and pull his short to let the ices drop to his underwear.. We did the dame to each other and in no times we are all wets all over almost like soaked in the rain.. My wife the worst, cos both D and J attack her from behind. Could see her erected nipples over her white t- shirt, She raised her hand to surrender as we about to pour more, looking at her state, we decided to stop.
We all stop as J stand and excuse herself to toilet too.
D was feasting at my wife erected nipples.
My wife turn to D.
Y: See la, make me all over.. stare some more..
D : Cheers.
We drinks some more and mixed beer with stout.
As J is walking back with a plastic bag I notice tha her black bra is visible in the pink plastic bag.
I wishoer ti her
"You took off your bra"
She then hit my right arm.
J : Yalor, so uncomfortable and wet..
I notice her pipoles is erected too.
D : Wah you two become partners ahh, I also have my g/ f, ( holding my wife hand and raising it up to show us.
J : Ya, my new boyfriend, ( J lean lean to me holding my arm as we cheers)
That was the last glass and we call it a day.
D : Brother don't mind I hold your wife hand as she us abit tipsy..
Me : No problem, I'm holding your wife too..
As we get uo and walk towards the traffic light crossing to go over D house.. I glanced back and could see that D is holding my wife hip and my wife is holding his too.
I whisper to J look behind as she still hildung my arm for support..
She did and she do like wise hding my hip as we walk towards the traffic crossing, J slow diwn and let them walk infront of us, she stoo when she see that both his hubby is hugging my wife as he okace his hand on her butt, slowly caressing her, shw whisper ti me, J : you not jealous..
Me : You holding clise to me..ni complaint..
We stop as we wanted to see how much further D will go..
J: Wait, let's see
Me : see what
J : Your wife and him..
As I watch, I notice D is running hus rigjt hand on my wufe butt as she lean against him with her left hand on his hip..
We were all drenched by the ices and passerby will take a look and shake their head..
Me : Ooi, bro you two go ahead as your wife want to get something from 7eleven..
D : Ok, don't take too long..
Me : Ok,
Me and J stop there to watch hiw they cross the road..
J : FUCK your wife is horny..
As we watch then Cross, D keep caressing her butt and did manage to slide his finger to her butt cheek as they cross the road, as we watch J was hugging behind me with her wet t shirt and erected nipples pressing against my back...
J : Steve, we go get our drinks and beers..
Me : Wait, kiss me..
She turn me around and kiss me pressing me against beside one of the column, ...
We broke our kiss and proceed to 7 eleven to get her tits bits and our beers.. We paid and proceed back to her house, she still holding my arm leaning towards me as we wait for green man to cross the road.. as we cross, she could turn to kiss me,
J : You really not jealouse?
Me : You leh..
J : I'm high now.. We go sit on void deck chairs to cool down ok
Me: Sure let's find a good spot to sit and chat.. (In my heart, I was buying time fir my wife and D..)

To be continue
That is just fucking amazing you can remember a conversation in such detail and verbatim from 2004. Wow, u must have photographic memory. I think u better go to US and compete in Jeopardy. Sure to become champion. I couldn't remember what I ate last Tuesday. A Guiness for u bro.
Old 10-05-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
That is just fucking amazing you can remember a conversation in such detail and verbatim from 2004. Wow, u must have photographic memory. I think u better go to US and compete in Jeopardy. Sure to become champion. I couldn't remember what I ate last Tuesday. A Guiness for u bro.
Angmolover bro,
Haha, of cos can, that event already etched on my brain..
Just enjoy my story, more to come..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1