The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 15-12-2006, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
@Wendy@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ass_robber View Post
sentosa beach can.... can do in the water also... I got do before.... rasa sentosa side... no patrol
bro, your dick really long and hard, the malay call it "tegak"!! it's time to sing national song and raise flag!!
Old 15-12-2006, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
wah, next time dont sleep topless la, if something happen, where got time to wear clothes. somemore it can be very cold at night...

u all moan too loud is it? that's why attract all the peeping toms?
the tent attract the peeping tom...
Old 15-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey bros & sistas,
isn't being watched (or even being caught) part of the thrill of making-out in public? then why be bothered by peeping toms...????????
Old 15-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Huh..... Let me check again...... Never seen something so big also...
Cheers
Bro Rainman,
Maybe I should not have generalised my earlier comment. Some asian guys are pretty well-hung.
So you wanna join me at the sidelines?
Old 15-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
@Wendy@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey, when being watched or being caught u should add like ilovesammyboy message no. 104, just ask them to give u 5 mins, free show ah sure they want to watch..

Quote:
reminds me when i was 17. brought this friend to cineleisure staircase. she sat down while blowing me. dunno suck for how long, the security guard appear from upstairs. he shout what are we doing and want to report police.

shout back at him ask him give me another 5 mins. still remember ask him " GIVE ME 5 MINS! "
as he can only see my friend's back view, he keep scolding. my friend continue to suck. and the security guard end up watching there. when i about to cum, i pull my friend's head back and shoot directly into her mouth. she swallowed and continue to suck til become soft. after that prepare to leave and thank the guard for being our audience !
Old 15-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 18
stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!

me & my gal had sex in the beach changing room in sentosa... well, she smuggled me in & the rest is predictable... but one thing is that she moans so hard that a teenage gal peeps over to see what is happening & that's the time where i'm ejaculating... she was like in a state of shock!
Old 15-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ass_robber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
dun get bitten by jellyfish
sg here no jellyfish....at least not by the beach area. kana sting by jellyfish at phuket before when I do it in the water.... no fun, whole leg go numb n cold. but not painful.

u know... last time hollywood movie always the young couple do in the water one mah.... so follow loh.
Old 15-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuss View Post
me & my gal had sex in the beach changing room in sentosa... well, she smuggled me in & the rest is predictable... but one thing is that she moans so hard that a teenage gal peeps over to see what is happening & that's the time where i'm ejaculating... she was like in a state of shock!
kekeke, bro like tat nvr ask her if she is interested?

kiddinz...no offence. cheers.

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 15-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuss View Post
wasted, u didn't like pull back and squirt on the one who tried to peep. I did that once at the toilet along east coast park, and we keep saying sorry to the poor girl.

Cos late at night, we didn't lock the door, this ger came in, and probably heard our sound, she pull open the door, my ger was in doggie, I pull out, cummed and kana the ger that open the door on mouth and neck. We kept saying sorry.... but it was very exciting thinking back.... the look of the cum on her face.
Old 15-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ass_robber View Post
Cos late at night, we didn't lock the door, this ger came in, and probably heard our sound, she pull open the door, my ger was in doggie, I pull out, cummed and kana the ger that open the door on mouth and neck. We kept saying sorry....
Sounds like you're the legendary one who can shoot a hoop with your ejaculation ... or was this gal on her knees when creeping up on your two??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 15-12-2006, 06:53 PM
jteo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sex on the beach is sooo fun!
Old 16-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Sounds like you're the legendary one who can shoot a hoop with your ejaculation ... or was this gal on her knees when creeping up on your two??
Like every guy, its seasonal. Sometimes alot, sometimes a small trickle. sometimes very thick, sometimes watery. So that day its just one of those days that my ger been teasing me the whole day. So when I finally do her, I was trying v hard to hold back, and when I finally cummed, everything came out.
Old 16-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Like every guy, its seasonal. Sometimes alot, sometimes a small trickle. sometimes very thick, sometimes watery. So that day its just one of those days that my ger been teasing me the whole day. So when I finally do her, I was trying v hard to hold back, and when I finally cummed, everything came out.
Old 16-12-2006, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 21
littlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to behold

http://www.twpic.net/flash/?id=218160

fucking in public place in board daylight! they sure haf lotsa fun. hahaz..
Old 16-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 18
beingunknown200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Following on the heels of public areas...how about going international? haha...

Aussies say Europe best for sex

What about bros and sis here? Where do you fancy the most when you travel overseas? Is there really a difference in having sex in a public area overseas? Would you be more daring cos no one knows you? Or you get a great high when bonking locally cos the anticipation of being caught by someone you know makes you hornier and more excited?

As for me, haha I would rather do it overseas...more carefree and their society is more open

Many thanks to those who upped me points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1