The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wildcard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ICT Happenings

Would like to share with bros out there an encounter I had with a gal.

It all started out when I was having my ICT 2 years back. I was on a weekend duty and it was so damn boring so I turned to my mobile for some entertainment. I started scrolling down my contacts who I can sms. As I was scrolling down the name jane came up, I halt for a while trying re-cap who jane was. It came to me that she was the one my friend had passed to me. I decided to sms her and about a minute later, she replied. After a few sms, I asked her whether she wanted to meet up and the answer was “yeah why not”

So we decided to meet the next day for dinner. I told her that I would pick her up so she gave me her address. I reached her place at about 1915hrs, waited for about 15 mins at the void deck. I saw the lift door opening and a lady in a black dress walked out, I had this feeling that she was the one and I started walking towards her giving her a smile and true enough it was her(quite a looker). We talked for awhile then proceeded to the car. I drove to mall near her place for dinner. Basically that night was just a tcsss (was trying to recce).

After dinner I drove her back and planned to meet up the next day. Met her at 1400hrs and we went to east coast for a bite. From there she started telling me about her last work place. She was in the service industry. She said that her boss asked her to accompany him up to a guest room for inspection when they were in the room, he hugged her and told her that he wanted to have sex with her but she refused and walked out. He was very persistent, called her everyday and sent her flowers but they were all in vain. The talked went on but only this incident made an impression on me.

We chatted till about 1600hrs and I sent her back as my duty was in the evening. While we were in the car, she suddenly popped the question “are you open minded” and naturally I replied “of course, we are in the 21st century”. My minded started to churn thinking of what to say next. My hand moved over and held hers. she placed it on her milky thighs and I started to caress her( good thing about auto transmission: one hand free to do other task). I asked her whether she was free that night(thinking I could meet her after my shift was up) and she told me that she was meeting a friend for dinner and a few round of drinks. So I thought that was it. Back at her carpark, we kissed(the frenching was nice). As we kissed, my hands started to slide up and embrace her breast. After awhile started to slide down to her pussy, from the outside it was wet and it felt pricky(my favorite; shaved) . It was such a turned on but she stopped as she had to meet her friend. Dropped her off and went back to camp. At about 2230hrs Jane called saying she wanted to meet me. I could tell that she was on the high side (not the usual tone) as she sounded sooooo sexy and bitchy. Told her that I’ll be there in half an hour……(to be cont)

Work calls.

Will continue ASAP.

Care to share any similar happenings.
Old 14-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
iceman35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ICT Happenings

Hi bro, quite a good story line.
But piece of advice, u are going in to the "ro xi" to fast, perhap shall concentrate more on the build up at this stage(can also mentioned where your friend get the contact)

many cheer
Old 14-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard
...... It all started out when I was having my ICT 2 years back. I was on a weekend duty and it was so damn boring so I turned to my mobile for some entertainment .....
hi there,

I don't mean to be picky on details, but I wasn't aware that reservist personnel are required to perform weekend duties. I mean, unlike active days, a mistake could see a soldier assigned extra (usually, weekend guard) duties. But surely NOT for reservist personnel, right???

Even BOS, COS, BDO - if any, are assigned to either active or NSFs. At least in my unit that is.

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Cheers!
Old 14-10-2005, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo
hi there,

I don't mean to be picky on details, but I wasn't aware that reservist personnel are required to perform weekend duties. I mean, unlike active days, a mistake could see a soldier assigned extra (usually, weekend guard) duties. But surely NOT for reservist personnel, right???

Even BOS, COS, BDO - if any, are assigned to either active or NSFs. At least in my unit that is.

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Cheers!
Perhaps he was given confinement for some reason during the ICT loh,perhaps caught sleeping,awol or something...hehee
Old 14-10-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wildcard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro iceman35, Thanks for the advice. Kindly enlighten me what is "ro xi".

Bro Nismo, that s what everybody says reservist no duty one. Even my wife's colleague said so. they even told that maybe i used duty as an excuse to go "tau chai"(which happens to be so). But the fact is, the camp where i'm in needs reservist to go on duty(24 hour ones). But its fun, u can have a tcsss which one can indulge in the stories that the men give. As all of us come from different walk of life.
Old 14-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
iceman35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo
hi there,

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Cheers!
Maybe bro 'Nismo' long time no in ICT la, some ICT only in camp to perform guard.
All we want is good story, perhap bro 'wildcard' u can elaborate a bit on the type of unit u r in and the type of duty la, just to clear all our doubt.
Please take comment positively.
Keep it up

many cheer
Old 14-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 19
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah...knn..ict so happening....then i am looking forward to my incoming 3 weeks ict liao..whahaha
Old 14-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
wah...knn..ict so happening....then i am looking forward to my incoming 3 weeks ict liao..whahaha
haha...provided u sms to pple lor...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 14-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

disturb me liao loh bro chicken...your story with kelly good also leh....LOL
Old 14-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Samster

chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
disturb me liao loh bro chicken...your story with kelly good also leh....LOL
haha...no choice...me no ICT...so can oni fantasy about kelly! Woooofff!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Old 14-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

ICT damn shiok becoz can give excuses about nite training and don't answer phone calls from OC, but actually having nites out at nite spots and bonking away

But now no more ICT liao
Old 14-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

nabei...all the bros say they no ict...machiam i very poor thing leh.... zzz

suan siao me indiredly right?
Old 14-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
nabei...all the bros say they no ict...machiam i very poor thing leh.... suan siao me indiredly right?
no lah...nvr suan u. i sick chicken mah. country need able bodies like u.
train hard.

if u gotten oversea ICT like taiwan shiok right??? me dun have such chance.

My story thread
Old 14-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: ICT Happenings

wow... u guys sure have a lot of fun during your ICTs... bro wildcard, keep ur story coming... can't wait for it...
Old 14-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
no lah...nvr suan u. i sick chicken mah. country need able bodies like u.
train hard.

if u gotten oversea ICT like taiwan shiok right??? me dun have such chance.
only went once during my nsf years to australia for live firing...weather there damn nice...unlike sillypore..knn...like one gigantic sauna room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1