The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
will18nov2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Difficult decision whether to post. But at the risk of cannot book cake in future, good things must share.

She has the look and thin figure that i like. But bec Im boob lover so was initially not impressed.

What i discovered to my surprise was that she was still lactating - wow. I had experienced it once with my FB and during that time, she was super horny, sensitive to boob stimulation that she will cum just by u suckig her tits. Cake was exactly the same.

Long story short, it was a solid session for me. Managed to make her so horny that she got me to stand twice despite being a single shooter.

For those who have not experieced a lactating girl, u dun know what u are missing.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756043
Old 17-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Elva

Really reluctant to write this FR as i do not want to share this gem. But OKT really fast reply and this is the 2nd time here and OKT always do thing sibei swee for me. He recc this girl for me today.

When she open door at first look abit dao, but once in the shower start talking to her she open up more. SOP shower. Once in bed start licking me all over my body until i sibei hard already. Then she start attacking my little brother with her mouth. Super skilled blowjob. If i not ask her stop she also not stop. After that i start painting her until she super high and wet. I see her so high i also buay tahan already, straight ask her cap me and i fk her in missionary. She grab me tight like i am her long lost lover. Pump her hard until i shoot.

In between first shot and second shot. We start talking more. Actually she is very funny and bubbly. She make me laugh alot and make me feel very comfortable in her presence.

After a short rest she start touching my little brother again and its time for the 2nd round. She come ontop of me and kiss me all over my body while still playing with my little brother. After that she cap me again and ride me until i shoot.

LOOKS : 7/10 boobs natural B, face 70% same to pictures
Shower : 5/10 SOP
Catbath : 9/10
Bbbj : 10/10 (not like those suck awhile then want cap you already. She reallly go all the way)
FJ : 10/10 ( fuck you like your long lost lover)
GFE : 11/10 ( really feel very comfortable with her)

Hope all bros here treat this gem well.
Old 17-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Kitkat from RebornLover

Quick FR for her due to busy schedule lately

- Kitkat looks around 90% similar to the photos on her thread. She have long dye hair same like the photo above and she greet me wearing the similar pink top in the photo.

- Her height I estimate is around 1.50m to 1.53m tall. She have a curvy body with some tummy. Have tattoo on her back, leg and hand if I remember correctly. Pussy is clean shaven. Skin tone color is thai tanned but slightly on the lighter tone. Overall her curvy body is quite nice to bonk.

- Enhanced boobs which are 3 years seasoned with 450cc silicon implanted if I remember correctly. Boobs texture feeling are semi soft. Nipples are brown in color and consider above average size. Allow me to suck, lick and fondle gently with no restriction.

- She is more towards the fuck buddy feel rather than girlfriend feel. She is also a service orientated girl who aim to please. She can speak quite decent English. She told me she ever work as an FL in Korea before she come to Singapore to work as an FL.

- She is more of the kiss and french type. Will keep stick out her tongue to have some tongue fight. If there is smooching, I think it will be great.

- Her BBBJ is consider not bad where can feel the suction. When she BBBJ my 2IC or catbath me, she will sometime use her finger to poke slightly my butthole. She will also keep giving me eye to eye contact while BBBJ or licking my 2IC. She do sometime provide some hands-free BBBJ.

- I would say FJ with her is great on her that curvy body especially on Doggy position which she claim is her favorite position. When bonking her in Doggy position, she will position her butt to different height so to bonk her in different height of Doggy position. She will also sometime ask me to stand still where she will move her butt and be the one to bonk onto my 2IC when in Doggy position.

- Overall it was a relaxing session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 18-12-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
loookie43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloookie43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

T003 Soda

Looks: 10/10 Super Cute kawaii nei with character. Chio and look like what was shown in the pics
Boobs: 8/10 natural and just nice size
Body: 10/10 No fats type. I ask her u no money to eat meh. She ask me buy for her lol.. ended up spending more.
Catbath/BBBJ/Painting: 10/10 She's a cat. That's why catbath is her forte. Pettie size good to turn her round not shy on 69 and fucking shiock surround sound!
Freching: 10/10 no horse run and gao gao
Fj: 10/10 Tight and can take fast/slow sex no problem. Super GFE.
Overall - 8/10 worth it!
Old 17-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 19
GummyBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGummyBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Far from Rolly Polly this afternoon:

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=755973

She was quiet when we were together, but that was probably down to me. However, I still had a great time with her. She has a great body that I really loved. The following are my ratings:

Looks: Looks like her pics but with about 15% discount as she did not have make-up on.
Body: Tall and slim, like her picture and just the way I like them!
Boobs: A, definitely not for boob lovers
BBBJ: Very nicely done
FJ: Loved this part, she was tight even after applying KY. I came very fast both times because of this.
RTF: Yes! Before she goes back.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

FR - Sea from Basil Leaves
12.15hrs 17 Dec
100/60/1
OKT super responsive and polite.
Location at central hotel. Clean towels. No complaint about her look which is close to the pic with her in bra. Pleasant personality. Initiate hand holding while walking down the long corridor to her room. Hour glass body shape. Like her well toned strong thighs which are good for cow girl. Her height just nice for frenching while fucking.
Like it she took off her clothes slowly while kissing with tongue fights after I got out from shower. It was a cold night and she has taken one too many showers for the day, so I didn't mind showering alone.
Best fuck ever. Almost all my JAV fantasies fulfilled. DeepFrenchKissing with her fully clothed. Licked her pussy with panties on. Licked and sucked her small and tight pussy with a well trimmed bush which could do with a little more trimming so pussy hair will not get in the way of muff diving. 69 with both of us AssRimmed each other. Finger fucked her. Capped and missionary then doggy then cow girl then back to doggy. Then 2ic not taking command from me. Think exhausted after all the actions plus 20 laps in the swimming pool hours before the session.
She has no attitude, took initiatives with a single minded mission to get my load off. I have to give it to her for all her efforts in finally getting my load off with her BBBJ then licking my balls plus AR while I groaned and shook it off myself. Best cum ever!
Like it that she not asking for $ upfront. Not commercial.
Best GFE ever. Like fucking your damn hot office colleague for the first time.
Sure to RTF before she go back chiang mai at the end of the month.
Thumbs up for Basil Leaves for giving me the best fuck ever!
Old 17-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756273

No need to add much since have other detailed FRs.
Memi is a gem.
No need to bull shit.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

NANA - EMMANUELLE
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756542

She looks closest to her full body shot photo with black hair. GIF is quite accurate too but maybe not as slim as shown due to camera angle. Real person a tiny tiny bit more fats. Quite tall i think around 165cm.

Nice natural boobies, inverted nips. The best part is her beautiful shaved pussy. My favourite type, i term them the burger pussy without lettuce (no protruding labia)

Everything else quite standard, nothing to shout about. French allowed maybe because i serviced her gao gao. Painting and fingering allowed. GFE so-so. For this price, i have zero complaints.
Old 17-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mzme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on FAR from RP

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 slim girl with long legs
Boobs: B cup
Bbbj: 6/10 can feel she put in effort
Fj: 9/10 she will initiate position change, room is big enough to play all over. Got sofa for finishing move.
Okt: 10/10 fast response easy to deal with

Good thing about this girl is she is damn funny. Maybe due to i can speak thai, we hold very good conversation.
She is having a magrain but still put in effort and out to please.

嘴说腿 腿说嘴 嘴说腿 爱跑腿 腿说嘴 爱卖嘴 光动嘴 不动腿 光动腿 不动嘴 不如不长腿和嘴 到底是那嘴说腿 还是腿说嘴
Old 17-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
zghnj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Katie (SS - so far my favourite okt)

Location: 9/10 easy to find with public transport options. A bit busy if you come at a time where ppl come back from work, but useful. You wont stand out like a fish out of water. For all the heat out there with the raids, cannot beg, but still good location.

Looks:8/10, for others maybe not their type, but I was very happy bcos she was my type. I was set on Katie when I saw her pics and was pleasantly surprised when I met her. Tan skin, reminded me of my younger days.

Body: 8/10, slim, but waist below awesome.

BJ(1):8/10 I enter, she took off my clothes, she scan 1 time, look at my eyes, then ding ding she know how to play with me. Plenty of tongue

BJ(2): 10/10, after 1st one I shoot too quick, then the devil suggested that I try BJ again but this time she fulfill all my BJ fantasies, on the bed lah, stand up lah, squat la, sit la, lie down la.. I have to give 10 cos end up she work very hard

GFE: 9/10, she and I clicked well, talked to me, reassured me i was not a freak (esp after BJ2). In between chit chat about life. Welcome me in and send me off nice nice. Never look at phone.

RTF: Yes, once Vit M recharge
Old 17-12-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bethakeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fanny from Rebornlover

Young fresh meat up for tasting.

Love the time with her.

Had a great time unloading my babies into this young chick's mouth!!

100% RTF
Old 17-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
vlime77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited Noey from galaxy today.
Location is discreet and quite Central. 10 minutes from MRT.
Small room with justa bed, shared bathroom.
Overall wasa good session for me. Can French, can bbbj, AR, paint, good gfe, good service. she is more fleshy in person than picture, not for slim slender type
Old 17-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
bizarre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - New from Galaxy
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756851

Face: ~90% similar to photos (darker skin & sharper face feature)
Boobs: man-made, but soft enough; looks good on her body frame
French: available
Actions: very good

She is a hardworking girl. She is a pro; she knows what she is doing.
Old 17-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Kitkat from RebornLover for Dinner 1730 just now
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756801
Msg Bro XK afternoon today for appointment simple straight forward direction
Location 8/10 a distance from the main road public transport no problem or you can GRAB from near train station.
Looks 9/10 Greet me at door smiling Beautiful Thai tann Cute Doll like Hentai Anime kinky style same as video cannot be wrong
Body 8/10 Hot body well proportion with curvy not the SYT slim and thin type still yummy hot horny
Boobs 8/10 huge enhanceD from her previous big C boobs Made in Korea soft like the natural one you won't even notice when savoring them
Panting 9/10 no funky smell she clean it well love to be lick as well
BBBJ 9/10 she french you from top to bottom licking up your tools occasional look at you giving you DT was a great sigh from fast to slow sensually one of the best I had this year not sure how long about 10 mins enjoy it shoik
FJ 8/10 As I was very hard from her Professional BBBJ caps on and she rode me like fast and furious 555 1st shot gone just like tat i wish i can last longer from her riding and try many positions hard or slow she also game for it.
AJ 9/10 Highlights was this tight hole lucky 2nd shot this round i last longer. Try Cowgirl she rides me shoik this time last longer switch to side and boom her seeing her enjoy it dame shoik and finger her pussy gently with my fingers juice flow out while my main tool in her butt Double Peneration 555 flip her to doggie her till spooning position and finish off my 2nd shots. Pls, let her know advance she will clean it properly for you insertion Small and Regular size she okie with it Sorry for those have huge tool she apologizes to reject cause too painful for her. Its been a while since I try AJ bear with me 555
GFE 10/10 This part she scores no problem holding a conversation with you in English able to chit chat like friends she very open-minded too She from Udon Thani move to outskirt of Pattaya with parents long time ago.
RTF 10/10 sure once I recover vitamins M be right back before she leaves for another Sextion . Thanks, OKTO for bringing such a good solid one
555 brought her Indian food she really loves it from the advice of another bro FR She very experience can easy pass off as PSE which is a bonus to some of us Cheers

Last edited by Kukulang69; 17-12-2019 at 11:30 PM. Reason: miss one point to finish
Old 17-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

recently like all big boobs girl leh...no small boobs pretty chio girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1