The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
therush69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
only in tinder? sugarbook does not have?
sugarbook the name stink, reputation damaged by a few assholes
Old 26-12-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qqwwer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
only in tinder? sugarbook does not have?
I dont use sugarbook so i am not sure
Old 27-12-2021, 10:47 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

some bros asked me how to get the milfs I was talking about.

I really don't have a secret you don't know.

but for me, working out, keeping fit, is my modus operandi

So break out the TRX, Kettlebells, Bulgarian Bag, Battleropes and hit it.

Or you can just do the Murph Workout for a non equipment regime.

Women in their 40s,50s really appreciate a nice body. Maybe because they don't get to see many around their age group who keep keeping up. And they are horny as hell and uninhibited when they see what they like. And don't worry about approaching women so much, they will approach you. They get very direct after a certain age.

hope this helps the bros.

of course if you are good looking or have a nice car, condo, lots of money to slurp, it would work for you too.

But for me, working out is my way.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-12-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qqwwer View Post
I dont use sugarbook so i am not sure
This account, georgie1994 and SammyLee88 will keep asking you to check out the sugar fking book.

Don't be conned. They are the same user trying to drive people to the damn site.
Old 01-01-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qqwwer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
This account, georgie1994 and SammyLee88 will keep asking you to check out the sugar fking book.

Don't be conned. They are the same user trying to drive people to the damn site.
Hahahaha just realised too, thanks bro
Old 01-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

I went sugar bk anyway .., need to pay anyway …so registered and then unregistered
Old 20-01-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just need to keep the leads warm I guess. and Be willing to walk away when the convo dies and not to try too hard.
Old 20-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23859 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me

Last edited by sc slayer; 20-01-2022 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Post on wrong thread
Old 29-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Many bros here mentioned that M'sian gals seems to be more open.

My experience however seems to be the opposite.

I have dated mostly local SG gals (like 80%) and a few M'sian gals in between.

My take is SG gals are actually more genuine & spontaneous. If the date went well & there are good vibes, some are quite open to physical intimacy even if they have no wish to go into a serious rs with u. Basically just enjoy the moment.

But the M'sian gals I met all seems to be more "calculative" & have like an agenda in mind.

Example I gotta know this M'sian gal (mid 20s) working here as a salesgal. Brought her out for dinner & drinks a few times. So after a nite of drinking, we both got a little tipsy. But everytime I try to move in to kiss her or hold her waist, she will politely block me.

So ok I just pick up the tab & send her home. It was quite anti-climax and I intended to drop her & move on to other targets. But the moment after I sent her home, she will msg me closely with stuff like "Thanks for the great evening. Hope to see u again" etc. And she will be respond very fast each time I msg her.

So I thought it might be a good sign and ask her out again. Then same thing again... a lot of teasing, good vibes but die die dun allow any action.

After 4-5 times, I realized its just wasting of my time and stopped replying to her msgs.

For SG gals, usually if the chemistry is right, they will be open to some physical intimacy. Not necessarily outright sex, but at least will have kissing, hugging & petting in the car. But the M'sian chick is die die no action, but yet keep msging me during the week.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Had similar experience with a few other M'sian gals that I met via the apps. Feel that generally they are "more conservative" i.e. must confirm we are in a serious rs before allowing any action, or just out for free meals & drinks.

But maybe it's just my luck or just sharing my experience to see if other bros encounter the same
Old 29-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Had similar experience with a few other M'sian gals that I met via the apps. Feel that generally they are "more conservative" i.e. must confirm we are in a serious rs before allowing any action, or just out for free meals & drinks.

But maybe it's just my luck or just sharing my experience to see if other bros encounter the same
Obviously they looking for ATM machine with free food and drinks.
Old 29-01-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

Definitely not my experience with Malaysian ladies. It is A LOT faster and easier before we get private in a room. Like 2-3 dates. And nope, they pay for their share.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Only try 2 Malaysia girl before in workplace easy to unlock once you got common topic. I lied to them my mother from Taiping district so I half Malaysian and keep praise them of beauty.

In dating app no luck with them . Just got to know a Malacca lady she claim she only bedded married man so not interested in me despite often vc me in nude. Always wanted to meet her but she say I single not attractive to her preference
Old 30-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

dating platforms that i confidence and use before is sugarbook.live, when you are alone, you can switch on, there are many host and hostess, all are leng zai leng lui
Old 30-01-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
Definitely not my experience with Malaysian ladies. It is A LOT faster and easier before we get private in a room. Like 2-3 dates. And nope, they pay for their share.
maybe you meet those are sporting and active, so is easy to date out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1