The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Seems like the story getting exciting......💪💪
Old 09-08-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15583 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Seems like the story getting exciting......💪💪
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 12-08-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

The lady is in her mid thirties, married to a navy guys who needs to be on the ship for period of time. And even in her KO state, could still see that she is pretty with a nice body and a nice pair of boobs with brownish areola and nipples. Not to sure what has got over my wife that she began to walk over to the lady and put both her hands onto the lady’s boobs and started caressing and squeezing....the lady still letting out soft moans in her KO condition.....and her moaning has got my wife more aroused and she went to spread the lady’s legs to expose her bare pussy.

My wife could see her pussy was covered with her love juice which was an inviting sight for my wife to insert her fingers into her and began fingering her. Her moaning became more intense and she lifted her lower body and started jerking it to the rhythm of my wife’s fingering and finally she gave a loud moan and dropped her body onto the bed. She tried to open her eyes to see who made her cum but didn’t managed to do so and she went back to her KO state again but breathing heavily.

Just at this very moment, wife’s male colleague turned and faced upwards....not sure slightly woken up by the loud moaning or the movement on the bed. My wife immediately dropped down to the floor on all four, worried that her male colleague might see her. But after a short while all was quiet again. She slowly took a peep at her male colleague to ensure all was good. She then mischievous clawed her way over her male colleague side ...

He is an average guy about 40+ years old married with 2 kids....height about 1.74m, pleasant looking with a beer belly. He kept complaining that his wife after giving birth to the 2nd kid has becomes low sex drive and every times he wants to have with her she will give him all sort of excuses.
Old 12-08-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-08-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 1
ProLicker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProLicker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProLicker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProLicker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProLicker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story. Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-08-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jsong6688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-08-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward for more new updates
Old 12-08-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls continue
Old 13-08-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

🔥 🔥......more updates please....haha
Old 13-08-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

They nicknamed him humsup lo cause he will always try to hook up with the ladies in the office including my wife....and ladies outside.

He told my wife many of his stories when the gang went out for happy hour as none of his other colleagues believed him. He told her that after many attempts he managed to convince the massage lady, whom he visit frequently, to perform hj/bj for him at the end of each session and he gave her good tips.
He also told her that he does have a couple FB from their office and he has very good sessions with them. My wife teased him before during one of the drinking session hoping to get more information from him.

“So you telling me that your bedroom skill is very good la ?”

“Ha ha don’t dare to say very good but good enough to make them asking for more every time”

“Sure bo ? Or you bluffing me ?”

“Sure lah you don’t believe ar....I let you try me once then you tell me lor."

“Haha....you very smart hor try to trap me.”

“No lor never trap you lor....”

Then he changed the topic...

“I asked you a question do your hubby has a big rod ?”

“Haha I don’t know his is big or not but big enough for me lor. Why you ask leh ?”

“I tell you a secret I do have big rod. And there are few cases where the lady refused to carry on with me after my rod erected. So if you like big ones come and look for me...haha”

“Chey” my wife hit him on his arm and laugh it off. But on the back of her mind she keep thinking of the size of his rod.

Back to the story....

Looking at her motionless colleague, the past conversation flashed back into her mind and the first thing she did was to look for that piece of meat between his legs....OMG even in its “relax” state...it is long and thick.....he wasn’t lying.
“OMG I have never seen such a huge rod....I have to touch it....should be ok” she tried to convince herself.
Old 13-08-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Damn sexciting...buay tahan to know that naughty Mrs Bailey is such a horny n curious lady when it cums to sex ...eager to know how another couple r having sex n enjoying watching them do it in front of her ...getting her own pussy wet n masturbating herself in the process ...n so horny that she went on to mast her female colleague's naked pussy n the dick of her male colleague after both of them KO after cumming from their sex session...wish that I was that male colleague of hers enjoying her touching n exploring my rod...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-08-2023 at 08:06 AM.
Old 13-08-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Back to the story....

Looking at her motionless colleague, the past conversation flashed back into her mind and the first thing she did was to look for that piece of meat between his legs....OMG even in its “relax” state...it is long and thick.....he wasn’t lying.
“OMG I have never seen such a huge rod....I have to touch it....should be ok” she tried to convince herself.[/QUOTE]

Curiosity! That’s what makes us want more 😋
Old 13-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Her hand moved towards his rod, removed the condom that was hanging on his mushroom head. She poked his rod with her index finger a little then slowly wrapped her hand around it and became stroking it up and down cautiously....worried that her colleague will wake up suddenly. His rod responded to her stroking and it began to wake up from its sleep. In no time his rod has grown to it’s full size....which shocked her.

“Wow it has grow so big that my hand can’t even wrapped around his rod completely now.”

Getting more daring, she moved in to have a closer look at this giant rod but maybe because of her intoxication she stumbled a bit as she was moving closer and her lips touched his rod. Instead of moving her lips away from his hard rod....she stick out her tongue and began licking it; sliding it up and down his thick and long rod.

After a short while she opened her mouth to cup his rod and began performing blow job for him....

“His rod is so huge that I have to open my mouth fully in order to take it in...with his mushroom head touching my throat there is still quite a length outside my mouth. Having such a big hard rod filling my mouth is making me so horny that I could feel my juice is flowing out from my pussy.”
At that very moment she already had 2 fingers inserted into her soaking pussy as she continued blowing him.

She kept his mushroom head in her moist mouth; licking and sucking it with pleasure and wrapped her hand around his rod again and moved it up and down.

“How would it feel like to have this huge rod inside of me....will my pussy be able take in the whole of his rod...” she went wondering.
Old 13-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Yes am imagining Mrs Baileys gripping my tool and giving it a good massage although mine is not as huge as her male colleague.....hahaha
Looking forward to the next update....
Old 15-08-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Aiyo went to 2nd page liao...
Think you guys must be bore of the story...let me quickly finish the last part ba...sorry for the delay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1