The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 12-09-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 881 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
I've been zapped since I started posting about cherry when she was at Elephant and 99 many years back. Still continue chut her nipples and dig her pussy
Dig wet liao got super happy service?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 12-09-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been zapped since I started posting about cherry when she was at Elephant and 99 many years back. Still continue chut her nipples and dig her pussy
Din noe that Cherry has been working at Elephant & 99 before, when i first look for her she's oredi at Joneling liao ..
Old 12-09-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 1
Caveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Din noe that Cherry has been working at Elephant & 99 before, when i first look for her she's oredi at Joneling liao ..
Last time at 99 Spa (Elephant Massage) she gave free HJ. Customers just need to paid $88 for massage.
Old 12-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveboy View Post
Last time at 99 Spa (Elephant Massage) she gave free HJ. Customers just need to paid $88 for massage.
Yeah bro, i noe that, i took advantage & benefitted from the transaction too ..

But not from Cherry thou, it's from 2 PRCs pre & post covid time, to be exact, it's 86, not 88 ..

Base on recommendation from a bro here, i went to Joneling to look for Cherry & the rest is history ..
Old 12-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Caveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to beholdCaveboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Yeah bro, i noe that, i took advantage & benefitted from the transaction too ..

But not from Cherry thou, it's from 2 PRCs pre & post covid time, to be exact, it's 86, not 88 ..

Base on recommendation from a bro here, i went to Joneling to look for Cherry & the rest is history ..
Yes it's $86. Big boobs PRC Lily was the best.
Old 12-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Recently while surfing 微信 网页 WeChat Group, saw a familiar face in one of the groups promoting FL that looks like a ML that I visited before = a young MILF with "B+" boobs and soft skin that I used to discuss here.

I was eyeing on her and visited her for numbers of time just to get her attention hoping to get an intimate relationship with her, since she doesn’t allow anything above basic service

Knowing this 微信 group / location provides more than basic, i book her and hope to be able to fulfil my dream of her come on top of me.

Finally, we met, she was "The One" ex ML I met in this thread. I was so gang jiong that i immediately hug her and don't know what to say liao.

Cut the story short ......

That day my dream come true, she really met/above my expectation and understand that she was keen to please everyone by providing excellence services with good girlfriend feel in order gain more customers worst the amount spend.

Bro, time to guess ........... Who is the ML that just came back and upgraded her services to a higher level ......... Cheers 🍻🥂
Used to be her regular before suddenly RTC….. suddenly came back and upgraded her service !!!! It’s like doing with ur lover/mistress/Gf kind of feel… thnx bro for letting me know she is back with an upgrade 😍😍😍😍
Old 12-09-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Went to AE 2 days ago .. Got assigned to A . Don’t know she not enough exp or what . The wax was damn freaking hot . I think my balls almost got boiled and cooked like eggs . Pushed me to extend for massage . Special wise was quite enjoyable but asking price was 70 instead of the usual 50 . Overall spend 100+70 for an hr of waxing massage and small action . Quite regretful when i came out though . Sian ~
Just apply standard rates.. If service really top notch than give extra. Always bargain, don't give in & regret
Old 12-09-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

yeah, last time at 99spa, went to look for cherry, then after the massage, at the same time, masturbate for u...then went out never come back...I also stunned, then saw her at the counter, said bye bye and ask me to come back often...that's it...no extra charge...went back a few more times with better and better service...don't like the common toilet at JCS though I went there a couple of times for cherry
Old 12-09-2023, 07:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveboy View Post
Yes it's $86. Big boobs PRC Lily was the best.
Thanks. Upped you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-09-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
owendebestt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Any bros tried Hito Iki yet, saw ML Lxxx quite chio 😂😂😂😂
Anyone been here before? Able to share FR via PM?
Old 13-09-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not just Elephant massage and 99 Hair massage had been charging $86 with free release. It all started with Spa 8 with free release.
Yes bro. My favourite ML was Yoyo.
Old 13-09-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My favourite was Yi Yi and Na Na
my fav ml at spa8 is the Fann wong lookalike, forgot her name. Next is coco (now at sense). Those were the days. Haha.
Old 13-09-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I tried Apple a few times, managed to feel her nipples and Bush...
Old 14-09-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I tried Apple a few times, managed to feel her nipples and Bush...
Can finger? ..
Old 14-09-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

depends on your skills...but some bros said she money faced but I find her ok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1