The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-07-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Must say the local Liverpool support at the National Stadium last night looked impressive, albeit price of the tickets were too high for me so watched it on the telly. Anyone in here was at Kallang last night?

Really liked what I saw of Carvalho, Elliott and Tsimikas. Also the young black lad playing right back during the last quarter stood out for me, did not catch his name but showed great promise helping Mo on the right. Our teenage goalkeeper at the end also seemed confident. Btw anyone know why Kelleher is not in the traveling team?

Good workout for the rest. Can see Darwin Nunez needs a bit more time to adapt and fit into Liverpool's style of play, hopefully the full time training camp in Austria will get him up to speed. We will need him up and running fast, particularly with Jota's latest injury problem which is not helpful for our start to the new season.

Pity the Ox though, as he looked quite sharp going forward last night only to land up with yet another injury.
Old 16-07-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I was there last night. Solid game at the start of the 2nd half when most of our starting 11 played. Really played at full speed even faster than I imagined.

Left the stadium with damaged ears. Stupid DJ blast music at full volume knn suffering. The queue to enter the train station is an amazing sight. But it's orderly

Most of us wear the red jersey. If you lose your friends or kids, good luck locating them in a sea of red.

We even have 2 clowns who ran onto the pitch. 1 got tackled in a full contact rugby style while the other was .. I don't know what he was trying to do but entertaining lah

All this despite the high covid cases . Amazing 50 thousand fans attended during such times
Old 16-07-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Soon OYK will be announcing the spike in cases is due to the match last night...
Pity Palace though, they were like not existent during their stay in SG. It would've been better if Spurs were playing instead, Son's support would've been great I'm sure..
Old 22-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Nunez scored 4 goals within 45 mins vs Real Leipzig. Hope he does the same during PL and CL season.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 22-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just read about our 5-0 friendly win against Leipzig.

Still only a friendly but from what i read a good workout for our squad.

Gather Klopp even said post match that the squad is still not yet up there on the physical aspects, which bodes well as there shall probably be more tough physical regime workouts to further strengthen our team before the PL starts.

Back to the Leipzig friendly, seems like the team is getting sharper and tighter.

Great to see Nunez get the monkey off his back with 4 goals. Apparently he could have had 6. True #9 CF/striker in finding the net. Just needs to improve on his touch and build up outside the box.

Salah apparently looking sharp and hungry.

Shoutouts for Carvalho, Elliott and the young lad Bajcetic.

All good.
Old 22-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Carvalho is looking like an amazing buy. Nimble, quick feet and amazing first touch. The left sided version of Harvey Elliot.
Old 22-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Carvalho is looking like an amazing buy. Nimble, quick feet and amazing first touch. The left sided version of Harvey Elliot.
Excited about the new season. Liverpool will be look different approach with Nunez, Carvalho and Elliot.

Glad we reshuffled the front 3, Diaz will run any defence riot. Salah will score goals. Nunez will be there to tap in.

Old 22-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Liverpool make £45m Matheus Nunes transfer their 'priority'

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...r-45m-24558188

Is he good? aplay central midfield. Think Liverpool sell Ox since he injured.

Side note - Gini Wijnaldum released by PSG after one season.

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 22-07-2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old 23-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

1 more week to the start of the season. Given how Jota is still injured, I guess we will start off with Nunez. Will be an interesting intensive community shield match.

I think Man U just bought a 1.75 m tall centreback. Likely to be pushed around by the long ball teams.
Old 24-07-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

I've just watched the highlights of the weekend's friendly games.

Arsenal vs Chelsea
On that showing (I know it's only pre-season) Arsenal look dangerous. Jesus looks like an inspired signing.

Munich vs City
KDB is just a monster when he attacks. Haaland looks like he will score a ton of tap ins.
Muller is a snail. Munich would have caused City far more problems if Mane had played.

Real vs Barca
Barca looked really good. Barca's front three looks really exciting with Fati, Lewandowski and Raphinha. Raphinha's goal was stunning.

Rangers vs Spurs
Kane looks absolutely on fire. Either up front or when he drops deep to pick out his forward partners. Kulusevski isn't going to give up his place easily to Richarlison.

PL top 4 is going to be a bloodbath this season and I think Chelsea have a real fight on their hands to remain in the top 4.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...ng-in-austria/

For some strange reason, our players all seemed to have 6 or 8 pack abs. I wonder what sort of training they did. Their upper body strength looks amazing.

I am looking forward to next season. Sure.. other teams have strengthened but we have a settled team that played every possible match last season. Mentally, our players know how to handle pressure. I think we will be ok. Winning the league is not impossible
Old 26-07-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...ng-in-austria/

For some strange reason, our players all seemed to have 6 or 8 pack abs. I wonder what sort of training they did. Their upper body strength looks amazing.

I am looking forward to next season. Sure.. other teams have strengthened but we have a settled team that played every possible match last season. Mentally, our players know how to handle pressure. I think we will be ok. Winning the league is not impossible
Poor sturgeons! Wonder how many gotta sacrifice themselves just for their photo takings..
Old 28-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

RBS friendly last night, lost 1-0.

Again did not watch the match, just saw the highlights and read the reviews.

RBS looking like a team who has already started the season. We look like a team that is coming off an intense pre-season training.

I didn't get too excited with the 5-0 pre-season win just like I won't get too depressed with this result. Fitness, sharpness and no injuries. Nothing else matters.

We have a PL game next Saturday. I expect us to look sharper in the final third and so will Klopp.

Also I ain't too concerned over this weekend's Charity Shield match albeit we are playing City. If we win good and if we lose won't lose sleep over that unless we get more injuries.

Would be good if we get Jota back soonest though.

Apparently Nunez could have had a hattrick and that was without service from the first XI, so all good.

Seems like the kids Bajcetic and Mabaya were also good.

Also think RBS' Sesko is not going be with them for much longer going by his fine form.
Old 28-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
RBS friendly last night, lost 1-0.

Again did not watch the match, just saw the highlights and read the reviews.

RBS looking like a team who has already started the season. We look like a team that is coming off an intense pre-season training.

Apparently Nunez could have had a hattrick and that was without service from the first XI, so all good.

Also think RBS' Sesko is not going be with them for much longer going by his fine form.
Hope Sesko comes to Manchester United bro ...they r in need of more reinforcement there

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Oh did not know United are interested in him bro?

Must say from the little I had seen and read about Sesko, seems like he is promising.

Must say think you'll have done not too badly in this transfer window thus far apart from de Jong but then again no point getting a player who is not interested in joining your club.

But the big elephant in the room still remains for now at least. If CR7 does not leave United before the season starts then I see huge problems for ETH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hope Sesko comes to Manchester United bro ...they r in need of more reinforcement there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1