The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Skills future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
nice the legend writer is back
Yes!! Waiting for quite some time
Old 07-04-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
ThisIsMelmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written, would love to read more !
Old 09-04-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I spent the next few hours circling the entire park that is filled with weekend crowd. I came across entire family of otters, I saw monitor lizards digging on the ground for earthworms.

Squirrels, monkeys, the black swans and even some wild parrots. Just no signs of the newspaper seller.

I walked up and down the same stretch a few times before going to other quiet spots in the garden. I saw some colleagues and contemplated whether to ask them if they happen to see a newspaper seller around but I stopped myself.

It’s going to make me look stupid.

I saw some used newspaper by the foot of a rubbish bin. It’s wet and probably came from one of the families having their picnic nearby. Passer bys gave me weird looks when the saw me trying to read the newspaper on the ground.

It was from one month ago. I picked it up and threw it into the bin.

1pm

I went for lunch at coronation plaza and brought my ticket to the same counter where I bought the ticket from.

“Hi, errm , I think I won something. I said to the lady at the counter.”

The lady fed my ticket into the machine and did a double take at the winnings.

“Hello , you need to go head office to claim prizes more than $5000.” She said.

“Oh, where is the head office ? “ I asked.

She gave me a slip of paper with the address and opening hours. Guess I’ll just head down over lunch the next day then.

My phone rang and it was Sam. I was expecting this call.
He told me his truck got into a bit of accident and his work will be delayed on one of my site.

“Very unlucky leh, your weird phone call about truck hit people, now my truck really hit wall man.” Sam lamented.

I tried to probe a little, asking if he is ok and what happened.

Sam told me he lent his truck to his neighbour where his industrial office is. He got a stroke and crashed the vehicle.

“oh dear, is he ok ? “

“Literally up lorry. Die liao”

“Oh my god..” I said, pretending to be unaware of what is happening.

Sam asked for an extension of his project which I readily agreed. I told him we will sort out the paper work back in office.

5th November 2018
12.30pm

I waited for my queue number to be called and presented my winning ticket. I was showed to a lounge while the staff prepares the cheque for me.
She asked if I would like to make a donation to charity, I declined.

Not because I’m stingy or heartless. It’s because I don’t dare to touch the money. It’s $200000. It’s a large sum. I don’t know if I can touch it.
I honestly don’t know what to do with it.
I’m not exactly a spender and I save almost 50% of my pay cheque every month.

I took the cheque and looked at the number and my name on it. It’s surreal. It’s going to take me 2 years of work plus good bonus and not spending a single cent to get this amount.
I deposited it into my bank account before taking a taxi back to work.

My office has a view of Botanic garden. At least a small section of it anyway. Every couple of hours, I would just look outside, hoping I would see the newspaper seller again.

The days stretched to weeks and I began to experiment with the different combination of circumstances that gave me the chance to meet the newspaper seller.

I met him during my jog on a Friday and the skies were overcast. Then it started to rain.

I started jogging everyday and I did extra laps on Fridays.

Nothing.

When I saw it was going to rain, I immediately changed and ran out if I’m not working. It didn’t matter that it’s 11pm at night, I ran in the rain along the same stretch hoping to see the man but he’s not there.

If I’m in the office and it starts to rain, I will grab an umbrella and walked to the same stretch.

Nothing.

A month went by and I never gave up. There must be a reason why I met that mysterious man.

I refuse to believe something like this is a one-off incident.

21st December 2018
Friday.
11am

I’m going to go on leave for the last 2 weeks of the year and 21st is my last working day for 2018. The whole office is in the festive mood and my boss, Alvin, asked me out for lunch.

“Eh Jerry, You got lunch plans ? “
“Nope. You want to grab something together ? “ I said while dropping everything I was doing just to look at Alvin and reply.

Alvin is going to retire in a few years time and he’s known to be very temperamental. He used to be in the military before joining the organisation.
He has mellowed down a lot lately. Age catches up with everyone. I guess no matter how bad ass you are, you will reach an age where you finally decide it’s time to take things a bit easy.

Alvin belonged to the generation that demands respect even before he earned it. Not that he doesn’t deserve any but you know, he has that I’m older, therefore you respect me kind of setup in his head. He has issues talking to some of the young hires and always gets me to be the go between.
Not that I’m very old but I guess he sees the different between an early Gen X and the subsequent ones.

The 1st time I was scolded by him was because I replied him while drafting an email without looking at him. He told me off in front of the whole office.
“You look the man in eye when he’s talking to you!”

He said it with a raised voice like I committed some insubordination sin that silenced the whole office. From the corner of my eye I could see a few seniors shaking their head, they probably already placed bets when it would happen to me.

I knew immediately if I said nothing, or rebutted him for the outburst, the issue will escalate.

Saying nothing will only spur him to scold me again. The worse thing I can do is to give him a ‘blur fuck’ expression, pretending that I am unaware of his anger.

To rebut him will be to get on his nerves, thereby exacerbating the situation.

I don’t believe in wasting my breath with people who are not in the right frame of mind to listen. I believe in solving the problem by tackling the root cause.

The warning came as a shock to me, I wasn’t expecting to be treated like this by another adult but whatever. All eyes were on me and I stopped what I was doing and stood up.

I see no merit whatsoever in being macho or talking down to my boss so I apologised immediately.

A simple sorry will not suffice for old timers like Alvin.
‘Sorry’ is what you say, Alvin strikes me as someone who is more interested in what you will do.
I have to hit him back fast without giving him enough time to continue brooding about dumb shit like this.

“I’m sorry. It will not happen again. What was it that you want to discuss again ? ” I said, throwing the ball back to his court.

This way, if he continued scolding me for something trivial, he would be disregarding the task and issue at hand. Things like this drive old birds like Alvin nuts.

There was a 3 second stand off before Alvin asked me to go into his office.
It was all work related from the moment I stepped in and over the years, I learned all his pet peeves and dislikes. It’s one of the reason why I successfully cement my position in the team. Not just because of my academic achievements.

It’s because I knew how to handle Alvin. I knew how far I could push him without him stabbing me with his golden bayonet in his office.
Sometimes I know Alvin wanted to strangle me but he can’t. End of the day, the decisions we make, it’s all for the team.

Alvin has gotten rid of many people over the years but I know I’m here to stay.
I knew I could stay because Alvin don’t hate me like he hates the other scholars. Though I must say, sometimes I wonder if he hated himself since he’s one himself.

Alvin is tan, so tan that he gets mistaken as non-chinese frequently. He goes fishing every weekend and is someone that will feel right at home in the wild or among the green. It’s like the old soldier in him never left.

His temper is his biggest flaw to be honest. He has a very low ignition point and gets triggered easily.

“Let’s go eat at Adam road food centre ?” He said.

“Sure. I thought you didn’t like going there because of the bad exhaust? “ I teased.

“I’m on half day today. I’m heading back after that. Ahha. “

At 1pm sharp, I saw Alvin walk out of his office and I don’t want him to come over to my table to remind me it’s time.

I left the half-written email to a colleague from the ministry and immediately grabbed my wallet and phone.

Alvin drove and he parked at one of the lots outside the food centre along the road where the private houses are. Upon arriving, Alvin remained seated, and he continued talking.

We chatted in the car and he asked about work, if I’m happy, basically life in general.
A casual end of the year and I’m about to do your appraisal chat.

I followed his que that he is ready to get out of his car and opened the door.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I thought we can head to the food centre, he pulled out a cigarette and lit up while looking at the way a particular tree is leaning over the road. He started talking about a project that is almost completed.

My stomach was rumbling by then but I knew from experience when a uncle like him starts talking about work, it’s best to let him finish.

I ended up giving him a summary of what happened in the middle of the afternoon sun while waving 2nd hand smoke away from my face. Alvin knew I hated the smell and he did what he could by turning away when he exhale but come on.

I’m literally standing right in front of him, no matter how he turn, the smoke is still getting in my face.

The more we talked about work standing like two dumbasses beside the car under the sun, the longer the impromptu meeting dragged.

Alvin lit up his 3rd cigarette when I saw a police car turn into the narrow road we were on. I’m not sure why but I have a bad feeling. The car slowed down before parking behind us.

I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw Chan and Sulyani alight from the vehicle. I have not seen them since that faithful day and seeing them now felt so surreal.

I’m glad they are ok of course but I immediately looked away and pretended to be checking the tree a distance away while talking to my boss about a dead monitor lizard stinking up a storage shed in the garden.

I waited for a while before turning back and coming face to face with the two officers.

Holding my breath, I was afraid they would recognise me from that day of the incident, but they didn’t.

Sulyani gave me a quick once over but turned her attention to Alvin.

Sulyani and Chan asked what are we doing there.

“why ? what’s the problem officer ? “ Alvin asked

“Just want to know what are you guys doing here “ Sulyani said. “you have been loitering here for sometime and someone made a complaint.”

“Smoking lah ? Cannot smoke here ah ? “ I could see Alvin getting into his defensive and aggressive mode and I quickly butted in.

People at his age hate getting told off, or rather, being told what to do, it didn’t matter if they are right or wrong.

“I’m sorry, we’re leaving right now.” I said while trying to stop Alvin from flaring up. I’ve seen him snap for something as trivia as a biscuit wrapper in the middle of the lake.

The resident of the private estate we are standing beside made a complaint to the police according to Chan. He asked to check our identifications and I could see my boss about to explode.

To him, this is not about the police doing their job. To him, this is two young punks trying to accuse him of something.

Alvin started raising his voice, not at the police, but at me.

“JERRY ! FUCK LA. Rich people…. Afraid to DIE AH. A little bit of 2nd hand smoke also need to call police!. Outside here is public road ok. not their grandfather road AH !”

It may appear that Alvin was talking to me but anyone could see that was meant for the owners of the property who made the complaint.
I could see the expression on Sulyani and Chan’s faces changed and I quickly put up my palms to try and defuse the situation.

Pulling out my lanyard and my staff pass, I explained that we work for Nparks.

I literally had to wrestle my boss’s staff pass from him as he kept trying to make things difficult.

Chan insisted on our IDs and I almost had to rob Alvin for his wallet to hand it over to Chan.

“He’s my boss, bad day for him. We’re done here. We’re going off. Now. like right now… I’m sorry for the trouble.” I said with a smile while trying to drag Alvin away.

I gestured for his cigarette, but that stubborn old fool decided to puff away more vigorously, blowing smoke towards the boundary wall of the house. He’s not taking this well.

Alvin lit up another cigarette, puffing 2 together like a chimmy, determined to fumigate the spot we are standing on.

“Jerry, you scare what ? nothing wrong ? we did nothing wrong !! EH. Public road leh ! you scare what ? ” Alvin said as I continued dragging him away and I could see Sulyani looking at me a little intently.

I think she is trying to recollect where she has seen me before.

“I’m hungry Boss, I got fixed lunch time. If I go back late I will get scolded. My lunch time is 1 to 2 ! “

“What the FUCK la ? . I’m your boss. I’m on half day. you go back late, who the fuck is going to scold you ? “ Alvin said in an agitated manner as he tried to pull his arm away from my hold.

Chan handed our ID back and suggested we leave and not loiter outside the property.

I alternated between pulling him away from the two officers and turning to look at the same guys I saved a month ago.
Sulyani by then had her eyes fixed on me. She was not moving and I could see she was thinking of something. Trying to recall where did she last saw me.

I managed to yank Alvin across the road and head towards the food centre.

“Haiyah !... what’s your problem Jerry… ? No need to be afraid of them. We did nothing wrong !.. “

“Boss, I’m hungry. Now peak hour, very hard to get a seat la. “ I said, dragging him like a mother dragging a stubborn child away from the toy section of the mall.

Upon entering the food centre, Alvin snapped at me.

“arghhhh!. If not for you.. I would have fucked that two young punk up…what the hell. Maybe I should go tell that property owner off also ah…what the fuck..! I think the trees in his property is sick, cut them all down… hazard to public….” He cursed again as I pointed to an empty table, gesturing for him to sit down.

Shaking my head, I went to grab two large mugs of sugarcane juice.

“Suar la, Suar la ( forget it ) . You so old already, still get worked up over this kind of things….for what ? “ I said, pushing the mug of drink over to him.

The frown on his irritated face got a bit better after the down a large gulp of the cold drink.

Alvin wanted prawn noodles and I told him I’ll get the same thing.

After a short wait, I was about to tuck into my bowl of noodles when I saw Sulyani and Chan coming into the food centre.

I don’t think they are there for us, they’re probably there to grab lunch too but they saw us. Or rather, Alvin saw them.

Sulyani and Chan did not see us initially, they went to get their own lunch and I started praying when I saw them looking around for seats. It just so happened that the table beside us decide to get up.

“not here, not here, please not here.” I mumbled under my breath.

Fate has a way of playing with people and as luck would have it, Sulyani and Chan set their food down on the table beside us.

Alvin set his utensils down in a defiant manner and started a staring match. I had to bite down on my tongue in order not to roll my eyes.

“Boss, come on la ! You 61, not 16 ! stare for what ? “

“ Eh Jerry, you something wrong ah. Why you so scare of police ? Stare only what ? Which law in Singapore say you cannot stare at police ? I curious about them what…. They handsome and pretty….“

Sulyani and Chan looked at Alvin as they cautiously scooped rice into their mouth. They must be wondering what is this man’s problem.

“haiyah… just eat your..” I could not bring myself to finish talking when my eyes saw a familiar sight.

I literally froze mid-sentence as I too dropped my utensils.

Right across the circular food centre, walking table to table, is the same old man I saw selling newspaper in the park the other day. I blinked a couple of times just to be sure it’s him and not someone who looked like him.

“Oei Jerry, Jerry. “ Alvin called out to me but I slowly stood up and I looked at the man going from table to table to peddle his newspaper.

He was wearing a cap pulled down low but I know it’s him
The man looked up and our eyes met. He broke into a knowing smile, as if the two of us shared some secret nobody else knows.

My suddenly change in behaviour caught Sulyani’s attention as well and she too, followed the direction where I was looking.

“Jerry, eh, Jerry….Oei… what’s wrong with you… ?” My boss called out to me but I did not reply him.

“Boss sorry, i… I … I saw someone I know… give me a minute…” I said as I started walking towards the man.

The newspaper seller turned and started walking out of the food centre. He just walked out.
I chased after him, coming out into a busy car park with cars lining up and waiting for a lot.

Turning my head around, I saw the newspaper seller walking towards the direction where we parked our car.

“hey ! HEY!” I shouted as I ran towards him.

I caught up to him in time and I’m right.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster (A)

It’s the man.

It’s the same man I saw in the park.

“Oh my god. Fuck.. oh my god… how ? “ I asked while panting to catch my breath. Panting not from the short run, but from the sheer excitement of meeting him again.

“what how? Jerry “ He said with a grin.

“How did you do that? How ? “ I asked as I shook his frail body, getting a little agitated.

“I’m just a newspaper seller Jerry…” He said while keeping up his smile.

I had enough of this smoke and mirrors and magic, or whatever you want to call it.

The one man that could answer all the questions that was keeping me up all night is now smiling and playing dumb with me. He knew what I was trying to ask him.

I think I snapped and lost it for a moment, turning aggressive. It was unlike of me to behave in that manner.

I’m always calm and not many people can flip that switch but this man. This man could.

I could see it in his smile, he’s taunting me. Taunting me with something that he knew I wanted.

I wanted to know.

I want to know what is this all about.

I walked so close to him, speaking to him in his face like I’m about to pick a fight. I don’t know why but I could feel myself boiling the longer he takes to answer my question.

It’s like I’m turning into another man altogether.
“how… the fuck did you do that ? the newspaper, how did you do that?

The old man shove me back with both hands, causing me to go backwards and stepping onto the road. There are no incoming cars along the road but that flipped a switch in me.

It was a deliberate attempt to make me angry but by the time I realised it, it was too late.

I recovered and grabbed him by his shirt with both hands.

“what is your problem !” I was literally growling at him only to see him putting on his meek and helpless mask while facing my aggressiveness.

By the time I recovered and calm down three seconds later, I turned and looked around me to see several horrified faces staring at me.

Several passer bys are passing judgemental looks on my behaviour. An adult manhandling an old man.

Sulyani, who for some reason, decided to run out of the food centre after me when I came out.
And of course, my boss Alvin too, who just saw me shake down and bully an old man.

“ bloody hell… and I thought I’m the uncivilised one” He commented. “ Jerry… what’s happening.”

Sulyani walked across the road and pointed a warning finger at me.

“let go of him.” She warned.

I quickly let go of the old man, suddenly conscious of my own actions.

Sulyani looked at my boss and me before asking what is our problem.

“First is your boss, now …you…. Is there something going on here ?” She asked with her hands on her hips.

Sulyani looked so pretty up close that I didn’t know how to react. Her complexion is so smooth and fair. Her eyes are electrifying to look at. I seriously doubt any men can look at her in the eye and not be seduced instantly.

“Uncle are you ok ? “ Sulyani said “Is he bothering you Uncle ? “ She asked while shooting a glare at me with that electrifying pair of eyes, her hands going awfully near her taser gun.

“I’m just here to sell papers.” The newspaper seller smiled and tried to offer Sulyani a copy. “ would you like a copy ? “

“ok sure…” she replied.

“NO!” I said, my voice louder than usual, i grabbed the newspaper from her hands. “ I’ll buy it. I’ll BUY IT ALL..”

I pulled out a fifty dollar bill from my wallet and gave it to the seller, taking all the newspaper from him. All 4 copies of it.

Sulyani stared at me as if I’m mad and I tucked the papers under my arms, determined to shield them from prying eyes.

“dude …Jerry, you ok bo ? “ My boss asked in shock at my behaviour.

He has never seen me behave like this before.
Lighting up a cigarette, the newspaper seller blew out a cloud of smoke towards me before adding with a grin.

“I hope you enjoy the read” Turning to Sulyani, the old man tipped his cap before saying something that didn’t make sense at all to her. “Thank you, Officer Sulyani, glad to see you well..”

It was something only the both of us knew.
The man knew.
He knew I read the newspaper and I did something about it.

The man tipped his cap again at Sulyani and started to walk away.
I told my boss I need to take half a day off urgently and I started running away towards the direction of my place.

“Are you ok Jerry ? what’s wrong ? “ Alvin shouted at me as I continued running and turning backwards to look at him and Sulyani with a puzzled expression on their faces.

“JERRY!, are you ok ?! Hey ? ” My boss shouted and Sulyani’s eyes never left me.

Turning around to answer Alvin, I saw the change in expression on Sulyani’s face. She finally recalled who I am and where she saw me. I can’t deal with this now, I quickly replied my boss and picked up my pace.

“I’m fine !, just need to read the papers! “ I shouted.

I ran all the way back home and immediately spread the 4 copies of papers on the dining table.

“oh fuck” I panted in disbelief as I looked at the 4 copies of paper.

The publication dates of the 4 papers are the same.
However, the headlines are different.

A suicide, a murder, an accident and a bad fall.

I glance through the headlines and a smile broke slowly on my face.

“Fuck, I love a challenge.”

………………………
Old 09-04-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
traveldownsouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 09-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Spain1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow incredible story!!
Old 10-04-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
gareto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very very nice, please continue bro
Old 10-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
FinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another superb story by bro ilock
Old 10-04-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 16
qwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Skills future

Challenge accepted 😎
Old 12-04-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
radiojune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more updates!
Old 13-04-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
wow, this is a whole new level of writing. I won't be surprise TS writes for a living n is so damn gd at it.
If you are in his fan club, you should be following the rest of his writing (do a search for them). They are fantastic pieces of work!
Old 13-04-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. Looking forward to more.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
germanstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
If you are in his fan club, you should be following the rest of his writing (do a search for them). They are fantastic pieces of work!
Agreed bro. ilock is a fantastic writing talent!
Old 14-04-2021, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
paintcunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share, please continue bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1