The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tornadoflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Safe to bonk massage parlour girls (with condom)?

Newb to the scene here. I was in parklane today. Normally I thought these stores only offer massage + happy ending

But today one of the girls (L5 store) just began riding me (was quite surprised as I thought usually we will start with foreplay or massage first)

I requested for condom first cos I think she forgot. Then she helped me slip it on. Bonk for around 5-10m till I got tired and switched to HJ and I came on the bed.

Any inherent risk here? Do you bros do this often and what's the chance to get ST D from these massage girls? I understand they don't need to do regular test unlike those in geylang
Old 05-04-2021, 12:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safe to bonk massage parlour girls (with condom)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornadoflame View Post
Newb to the scene here. I was in parklane today. Normally I thought these stores only offer massage + happy ending

But today one of the girls (L5 store) just began riding me (was quite surprised as I thought usually we will start with foreplay or massage first)

I requested for condom first cos I think she forgot. Then she helped me slip it on. Bonk for around 5-10m till I got tired and switched to HJ and I came on the bed.

Any inherent risk here? Do you bros do this often and what's the chance to get ST D from these massage girls? I understand they don't need to do regular test unlike those in geylang
All unprotected sex carries a risk factor.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

So fierce?? If me i sure get wechat contact.(anything happen go back find her. Nothing happen also find her) Then go for checkup
Old 09-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornadoflame View Post

Wa.. you raw with her.? you better go get tested and monitor if there is any symptoms.

There is extremely high risk, and usually for me i will make it clear to the lady first. Chances of getting things r quite high from raw exposure.
Old 14-04-2021, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Level 5 near escalator will be viet Lisa. She usually quite hiong. Looking at probabilities usually bo taiji one. Just go test to get piece of mind

Must be careful in park lane. The girls usually horny ones
Old 14-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Registar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Level 5 near escalator will be viet Lisa. She usually quite hiong. Looking at probabilities usually bo taiji one. Just go test to get piece of mind

Must be careful in park lane. The girls usually horny ones
ok, thank you bro for the info, will go see see look look bonk bonk
Old 16-04-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must wear cap always
Old 14-05-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 0
LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!

It is safer to put on condom when bonking outside girls.
Old 18-05-2021, 08:08 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
All unprotected sex carries a risk factor.
Yes. That said, condoms do not offer 100% protection against all STDs.

Condoms are very effective in preventing HIV

However not very effective against Herpes and HPV

Condoms also reduce the risk of getting Gonorrhea and Chlamydia but not 100%

So the conclusion is always wear a condom to reduce your risk
If you develop symptoms, see a Dr. Do not assume you are OK because you used a condom
Get screened once in a while
Old 15-06-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Wa.. you raw with her.? you better go get tested and monitor if there is any symptoms.

There is extremely high risk, and usually for me i will make it clear to the lady first. Chances of getting things r quite high from raw exposure.
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=801930

U all shd visit this thread.. Many bros there like to raw with commercial sex workers.. I go there try to discourage them from raw sex with commercial sex workers kana bomb/scolded/insulted by them..

scary.. now then i know so many bros like to raw with ML/FLs..
Old 15-06-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Doing raw no scared, after doing raw then scared, usually the case la ..
Old 15-06-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

totally unsafe. buy a sotong, pull out the head and f the sotong. 100% safe
Old 15-06-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Doing raw no scared, after doing raw then scared, usually the case la ..
haha.. very true...but really now then i know many guys go for raw with ML/FLs... ok la.. admire them for their courage in a way.. commando all the way
u tell them to use condom dun raw, they mock/laugh/insult/scold u one .. sibei commando..

Maybe i too kiasi kiasu liao..

just wonder what is the % of guys who fuck raw with ML/FLs? they not scared of HIV meh? how about STDs? not scared meh?

my friend told me he went to check up for STDs, the nurse poke a needle into his penis hole sibei painful... those who raw with ML/FLs not scared kana STDs one meh?
Old 15-06-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
no nid wat.. wear a condom lo only wat.. buy sotong for wat sia.

dun tell me u f the sotong then cook/fry the sotong with "protein" inside the sotong cunt , hmm.. must let

uncle roger know ok.. let him review ur "fried sotong with cum"
Old 18-06-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
haha bro later kana some flesh eating bacteria. That really GG lmao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1