The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do MLs ask for your marital status?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
usually i will answer no, not married even though i am. I say no, because there was one time ML started asking me details about my wife so since then standard i say NO, not married.

this backfired when this regular ML i used to go to almost every week saw me walking alone. my wife was about 10m ahead of me as she was on the phone. ML appeared out of nowhere and asked, boss how come never see u so long. I told her was busy then i quietly told her my wife is ahead and she moved off fast. my wife was watching all this and she asked who was that, i said she was looking to sign me up for Keppel Electric plan.
Bro- I like your this answer.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

I think just a standard question to kick off a topic. The answer from this question can be quite interesting. A ML. Told me, her boss always tell them not to say hello to customer outside because they don't know of the customer will be paiseh or actually got a wife or gf.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most ML I met are still married or divorcee with kids, they are just there for the money to help their kids. Occasionally some good guys to come by and become their regular, rewarded with more passionate fucking because they are still nice even after little bro calm down. If you want to just satisfy your head canon, some ML have cheating fetish which is why they stayed married. If you are married too they are extra fucking horny in bed, I had one that wanted to me to fuck her like how I fuck my wife and even offered to let me raw cream pie in her. But raw is war and I am very sure she is crazy, best part was I wasn't even married she was just ownself fantasizing
Old 13-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some young ML will tell you they like married men because they more mature.

In fact, they actually like older men who earn more and give them more $$$.

I did fuck a syt ML during her off day. The reason given by her is married men has more experience. She told me this when we were doing exercises.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just say u r not single and let them guess. U say u r not married. They think you have problem so old still not married. U say u r married no more gfe. So just say not single but options open
Old 13-04-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

you never know the ML gets a big ego boost also when they think they managed to hook other ladies' hubby to be their regular
Old 13-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In the past, Usually when ml asked me this question, i will tell them i got 4 children already and they will looked at me like "wtf, u look still young..."...

then i will tell them just a joke and then start all the nonsense chitchat....

Ultimately, whether u are single or married, doesnt matters to them.

The only thing matters, is whether u got the money to spend on them or not...
Old 13-04-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
In the past, Usually when ml asked me this question, i will tell them i got 4 children already and they will looked at me like "wtf, u look still young..."...

then i will tell them just a joke and then start all the nonsense chitchat....

Ultimately, whether u are single or married, doesnt matters to them.

The only thing matters, is whether u got the money to spend on them or not...

Yes, that final point you mentioned is the ultimate clincher.
Old 14-04-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

this sounds like xiao hong at level 2 of tanjong pagar plaza, i dun dare to walk past her shop when i am with friends cos she sometimes will run out of the shop to greet you even if you are damn far away 🤦

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
usually i will answer no, not married even though i am. I say no, because there was one time ML started asking me details about my wife so since then standard i say NO, not married.

this backfired when this regular ML i used to go to almost every week saw me walking alone. my wife was about 10m ahead of me as she was on the phone. ML appeared out of nowhere and asked, boss how come never see u so long. I told her was busy then i quietly told her my wife is ahead and she moved off fast. my wife was watching all this and she asked who was that, i said she was looking to sign me up for Keppel Electric plan.
Old 16-04-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Its just way to break the ice ... just like u today not working of have u taken yr meal

My nom ans
R u married ? .... This year not yet
U not working today ? ..... No has a date with u
Have u taken yr meal ? .... No desert 1st
Always started with a good laugh
Bro, this is damn funny - have to copy you lah.
Old 16-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually I prefer they take the lead from me. Wait and see if I ask small talk, then they reciprocate. Sometimes just want first 20 mins to relax quietly first but kenna their gpmg questions. Sian. But to get mood for the happy time also need to break ice first.
Also depends on the location - the type of shop - if those 100% men only place Compared to ‘legit’ type of place.
Anyway many bro shared many views - all probably is correct since so many type of ML out there.
Old 19-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

They looking for target lah.. those have few lovers one like to have those married men as they will not pester them..

Some look for someone to help them get pr/sc lah.. so this type choose the non married..

Really alot different different type.. anyway just dun trust wat they say.. I think out of 10 sentences 8 are fake...

Just pay fxxx and go.. dun have feel for them
Old 19-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya, this type of questions are very common. Acts as ice breaker usually and they can gauge us as well like what some bros here mentioned.

There is a regular home based ML that I visit. For the first few times I visit her, she is quite open and things tend to get interesting. I also sometimes message her that I miss her massage and I want to visit her soon. There's a few times she ask me want to meet her for drinks in hotel room or visit her place late at night for drinks. It is an invitation for more fun but when I told her that I am married, she stopped inviting me.

She told me that since I am married, better focus on wife, just meet up for massage and mutual pleasure can liao. Better not to take thing too far or serious. But recently, I think she's too lonely, asked me whether can find one free evening to go her place to drink.

MLs also human, need satisfaction like us men.

But there is also another ML who gave me a judgy look when I told her I am married. "你怎么结婚还出来玩?" That reply was damn strange... I thought this is not uncommon?
Old 19-04-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
you never know the ML gets a big ego boost also when they think they managed to hook other ladies' hubby to be their regular
Wah bro, one ML whom I am a regular told me this..u r spot on!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1