The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 13-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MrNice8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Juicy ? Yes
Destroy her? No
Nobody know who and where she is/was.
Its yours words against her words.

Anyway thanks for the juicy story
Agree with piichai...

Juicy: yes... best story so far (but have to try than will know)

Destroy: Definitely not. You help to advertise her and the shop... make them popular by juicy story.. bros go and try...comes back with disappointment or fell like cursing the person telling juicy story

Destroy bros pocket: yes... those bros that believe or want to believe will try. ( so bros give fr if you have visited)

Have multiple lines.... haha... who knows maybe you are talking amongst yourself here in the forum?! Many multiple accounts to create juicy story ?!

2 sides of the story.. nobody knows who where he or she was.

So bros... be smart.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryJays View Post
Went once. No happy ending but solid skill. More for traditional tuina. Not sure if “afterhours” got anything special. Boss sit further inside is an uncle iirc. Maybe other bros got diff exp.
Thanks bro!
Old 13-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post
Thanks bro!
Bro, u no more try the 9x beside malay barber shop? I pass by and saw a milf wearing pink uniform, a bit chubby, like no biz sia. Only 4D shop have long queue.
Old 13-04-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNice8888 View Post
Agree with piichai...

Juicy: yes... best story so far (but have to try than will know)

Destroy: Definitely not. You help to advertise her and the shop... make them popular by juicy story.. bros go and try...comes back with disappointment or fell like cursing the person telling juicy story

Destroy bros pocket: yes... those bros that believe or want to belie will try. ( so bros give fr if you have visited)
Have multiple lines.... haha... who knows maybe you are talking amongst yourself here in the forum?! Many multiple accounts to create juicy story ?!

2 sides of the story.. nobody knows who where he or she was.

So bros... be smart.
Ask for her contacts all vdom mention is $$$$$$$$ lol
Old 13-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
For those who think my encounter is make up...maybe you like to see screen shot of our conversation?
She tried to delete but I fast hand fast leg screenshot it. Lol.
Even video calls between us. But not Sharing video calls because need a lot of effort to delete my handsome face. Lol
Just pass me the contact i go n see already will verify your words. Simple lol
Old 13-04-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Bro, u no more try the 9x beside malay barber shop? I pass by and saw a milf wearing pink uniform, a bit chubby, like no biz sia. Only 4D shop have long queue.
this one got give bj,can try
Old 13-04-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Just pass me the contact i go n see already will verify your words. Simple lol

Kns, sent you liao. You zapped me ah
Old 13-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Kns, sent you liao. You zapped me ah
Bro, VDOM. Can share the Tpy massage?
Old 13-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 19
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomteo View Post
Bro, VDOM. Can share the Tpy massage?
The place is in tpy blk 8

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 13-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

To the guy who knn me. i knnbpcb.

You buay song I fk your girl raw ah.
Nnbccb.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, song song gao jurong liao.
Today no raw, only bbbj.

Anyway, side track abit.

For years I have respected and protecting all the MLs who developed some form of close relationship.
I have never wanted to destroy someone so desperately.

So this MM, she started to took hrs before replying my msg even when I asked if she is free.

Hrs later she will said she is super busy and even said who will always look at hp msg all day when I asked her why so late then reply.

She didn't know, I have multiple lines, and I was chatting with her on another account.

Knn.

Sometimes noon time she said she is very busy, then night time when I asked how many she served, she said 2 only...knnbccb.

We chiongster paid money to be happy.

And I always protect those who gave me super package.

And I never stingy on paying...mostly 150 above.

This cb thinks she is pretty and can fk ard with me.

It will not end here.

Customers are King!
Sound like u kenna KC trap and when so-called relationship no longer as good, u felt hurt n thus, feel like hurting back at the lady. I kena this exp before, just have to let go. In this line of work, ML encounters many customers and relationship changes very fast. Initial moments were the sweetest, but over time, things change. I have ML whom I have good relationship and overtime, become colder.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Just realized I kena zapped... eh just for an innocuous remark. Can't believe it.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Just realized I kena zapped... eh just for an innocuous remark. Can't believe it.

Fk it lah bro. Those chee hong kia think they power warrior behind keyboard.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3140 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

Any shop that still open after midnite at Toa Payoh?
Thanks..

Old 14-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
The place is in tpy blk 8

Cheers,
TinTin
Thanks for the reply, which shop & who can I look for?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1