The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future
Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

Every visit is a new level/achievement unlocked heh...level 1 is HJ and the access will increase after
Old 09-04-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibog View Post
I’m wondering what makes a returning customer to the same ML.

What about other Bros? What makes you return to the same ML time and time after?
GONG TAO a.k.a BLACK MAGIC especially if she is a Thai ML
Old 10-04-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

I’ve been chionging for 2 decades, although my frequency is only around once a month. Had a few regulars in that time and what kept me going back is the familiarity, which is what I like. They know what type of lingerie I like them to wear (one of them is perfectly ok for me to play doll with her ie I buy lingerie and get her to wear). One of them, after seeing her for 5 years, finally upgraded me.

Here’s the story. I love it that she didn’t outright ask me GQ as maybe I told her that I only just go for HJ after I got married. One day. I noticed she was wearing a one piece cami bodysuit and when I was caressing her butt, I didn’t feel her wearing panties (prior to this, she always had panties on). Anyway, I didn’t think too much of it and I didn’t do anything. I guess I was too respectful.

Subsequent few sessions, she had her panties on and when I asked her about it, she was like ‘where got? I always where panties’. Haha

One of the sessions, she asked me to massage her butt when I was lying down, but instead of making me get up, she asked me to remain where I was, and she climbed on top of me and went on her knees, sort of in a 69 position. So I went to work on her butt and after just 30s, I started to caress her pussy outside her panties and when I didn’t sense any resistance, I slowly slid my fingers inside her panties and felt that it was wet! I pushed further and inserted my finger into her pussy and fingered her! So damn sexy, considering all we did before was just he HJ me. She then HJ me to heaven and that was it.

Yet another few more sessions later, she did the no panty thing again, which I found out as she was standing up and I hugged her from the back. And when my hand went under her skirt, she was commando! From past encounters, I was hoping I’ll be upgraded and so I came prepared with a condom. I whispered in her ear “Can I make love to you” and she just nodded her head. So sexy!

After that, when I visit her, its always sex, although I wished she’ll seduce me again so it’s not a given that I will always fuck her. Then I moved on liao.

Also, don’t ask me for contact as she’s retired already
Old 10-04-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sparky58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
I’ve been chionging for 2 decades, although my frequency is only around once a month. Had a few regulars in that time and what kept me going back is the familiarity, which is what I like. They know what type of lingerie I like them to wear (one of them is perfectly ok for me to play doll with her ie I buy lingerie and get her to wear). One of them, after seeing her for 5 years, finally upgraded me.

Here’s the story. I love it that she didn’t outright ask me GQ as maybe I told her that I only just go for HJ after I got married. One day. I noticed she was wearing a one piece cami bodysuit and when I was caressing her butt, I didn’t feel her wearing panties (prior to this, she always had panties on). Anyway, I didn’t think too much of it and I didn’t do anything. I guess I was too respectful.

Subsequent few sessions, she had her panties on and when I asked her about it, she was like ‘where got? I always where panties’. Haha

One of the sessions, she asked me to massage her butt when I was lying down, but instead of making me get up, she asked me to remain where I was, and she climbed on top of me and went on her knees, sort of in a 69 position. So I went to work on her butt and after just 30s, I started to caress her pussy outside her panties and when I didn’t sense any resistance, I slowly slid my fingers inside her panties and felt that it was wet! I pushed further and inserted my finger into her pussy and fingered her! So damn sexy, considering all we did before was just he HJ me. She then HJ me to heaven and that was it.

Yet another few more sessions later, she did the no panty thing again, which I found out as she was standing up and I hugged her from the back. And when my hand went under her skirt, she was commando! From past encounters, I was hoping I’ll be upgraded and so I came prepared with a condom. I whispered in her ear “Can I make love to you” and she just nodded her head. So sexy!

After that, when I visit her, its always sex, although I wished she’ll seduce me again so it’s not a given that I will always fuck her. Then I moved on liao.

Also, don’t ask me for contact as she’s retired already
Damn hot story bro! Just had to give a shout out after reading

Personally for me RTM is based on
1) Attitude of ML (not pushy or time watcher)
2) GFE
3) Skills
Old 10-04-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

For me is chemistry and good rapport and friendship over time. I used to have mostly one regular but when she rtc, I would feel very lost and there would be a vacuum. Now I make sure I have 2 to 3 regulars just in case one of them rtc.
Old 10-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wintopore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

personally, the attitude is everything for me. Lousy skills never mind, loose mouth talk rubbish is no-no.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Baby9641 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going back to the same ML is to try and unlock the next level.
It is funny as I go back to the one who is more challenging rather than the one which is too easy to . Guess you will get more satisfaction when you achieve something not everyone is able to.
It is this feeling special that makes you go back to the same ML.
Old 11-04-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Yes agree with some bros on some points.

1st ) When i remove the massage lady clothes , she want to add money from 100$ to further up.

2rd) Is increase to $160 for fxxx job . Which i feel i wont go ahead and look for her anymore, max is $150.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 11-04-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

I return because of her mentos sweets...
Old 11-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Sunny (UV) and Aida (Beach Road).
damn i miss them too, sian don't know where they go to...

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 11-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sent u a PM bro. Mine is from Chinatown, hopefully we can swap this gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I just RTM an ML twice in this week (which I am open to share if brothers can swap similar contacts as well) and what got me returning are a few reasons:

1. Sincere personality and considerate to our pockets. Not pushy for $68, $78, $88 packages and just advising me to take the entry level one which is $58.

2. All smiles: I like it when the ML is always friendly, engaging and trying to chat on various topics.

3. Value for money massage which consists of hard massage, back stepping, cupping/guasha/ear digging (choose one) and even a brief juagen. And still got time for HJ. Where to find sia?

4. Age group and looks. I am not into SYT as I find most of them not too mature. This ML is in late 20s and been through a lot in life. Fair face, foxy eyes, sharp features. I think some angle she look like an ex mediacorp actress who retire to take care of kids. Lol
Old 11-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share/swop? Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I just RTM an ML twice in this week (which I am open to share if brothers can swap similar contacts as well) and what got me returning are a few reasons:

1. Sincere personality and considerate to our pockets. Not pushy for $68, $78, $88 packages and just advising me to take the entry level one which is $58.

2. All smiles: I like it when the ML is always friendly, engaging and trying to chat on various topics.

3. Value for money massage which consists of hard massage, back stepping, cupping/guasha/ear digging (choose one) and even a brief juagen. And still got time for HJ. Where to find sia?

4. Age group and looks. I am not into SYT as I find most of them not too mature. This ML is in late 20s and been through a lot in life. Fair face, foxy eyes, sharp features. I think some angle she look like an ex mediacorp actress who retire to take care of kids. Lol
Old 11-04-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Look can only draw u once, skill and gfe will make you think of her n returning. my two cent worth.
Old 14-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

anyone knows any MLs who massages with strong long strokes all the way from neck down to the end of the butt and back ? i have a soft spot for such styles but only if the lady has strong hands
Old 14-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
anyone knows any MLs who massages with strong long strokes all the way from neck down to the end of the butt and back ? i have a soft spot for such styles but only if the lady has strong hands
I know this E cupper SYT can massage very strong at East side near Eunos, single room with attached shower and only by appointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1