The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold
Re: DARING

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Reminds me of an incident many years ago.
My platoon commander was with his girlfriend at a dark spot in the carpark at ECP near to Fort road side. They were both in the backseat having sex when they saw a face pressed against their car window. My PC got out and chased that guy and managed to catch him under the Fort road flyover and a fight broke out between them. The police came (dunno who call them) and all were brought back to Geylang Police HQ.
We were all speculating our PC and his GF will get charged for having sex in public..... but it was the other guy who was charged in court for voyeurism. No charges were laid against my PC by the police and nothing happened to him..... except for some publicity coz his case was reported in the media.
it’s weird that ur PC beat the person up cos if he don’t want people to see then do it in the room. do outdoor then when people see it and he beat that person up
Old 14-04-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
it’s weird that ur PC beat the person up cos if he don’t want people to see then do it in the room. do outdoor then when people see it and he beat that person up
But it seems the AGC dun view it that way.
Although both of them exchanged blows.... the AGC only decided to charge that guy for being a peeping tom and nothing was mentioned about the sex in car or the fight between them.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
I also witness an incident as well, when I was walking passed Garden by the bay east public carpark, I saw a car without any window shade and without any window tinted. The girl was doing reserve cowgirl in the driver seat with her tits exposed.

I walked passed the car and pretended I saw nothing. Nowadays, more daring already haha
Gardens by the bay, drive all the way inside to the dead end road behind barrage, every night got a few cars there with couples having sex.
Old 14-04-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
OverControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Gardens by the bay, drive all the way inside to the dead end road behind barrage, every night got a few cars there with couples having sex.
Thanks for the info bro. No need go Mandai le.
Old 14-04-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Really daring indeed
Old 14-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
paintcunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gareto View Post
Maybe he is some minister's son, police dare not charge him
The minister who does not need a big space to fuck?
Old 14-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
I remember this case. Even though the carpark is a public space, his car is considered private property. Peeping into his private property is an offence. It has to be that way. If not every weekend you will see peeping toms opening surrounding cars and the police can do nothing about it.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

guys, the best part the window is not even tinted and they are doing in the front seat.

really one word respect. if you guys know where The Ranch 牛桥 the car just park right opposite and they are banging to theirs hearts out
Old 15-04-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
FancyI2125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
guys, the best part the window is not even tinted and they are doing in the front seat.

really one word respect. if you guys know where The Ranch 牛桥 the car just park right opposite and they are banging to theirs hearts out
Will they bang at the same place again?
Old 15-04-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintcunting View Post
The minister who does not need a big space to fuck?
WOW! This one really hit the nail on the head. "CHUN"
Old 15-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

do not be jealous of him. If you want, you can grab one from sugarbook, take action only your dream can become true
Old 15-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyI2125 View Post
Will they bang at the same place again?
maybe because this place is superb to do the shy shy things
Old 15-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe is rich people son or famous people's son?
Old 15-04-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
surinami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
maybe is rich people son or famous people's son?
Same same la, they will look after members of the famiLEE
Old 15-04-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I remember this case too coz I knew the guy.
Nope.... he is not some minister or vip son.
But yes.... he is a member of the elite.
At that time he was a young Lt in 1CDO..... a regular officer and rising star amongst the commandos. The decision not to charge him paid off as he brought credit to the nation couple of years later as one of those members of the SOF in the SQ117 case.

Not gonna name or expose him coz OSA still in force with regards to SQ117.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1