The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Angela

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

Looks: OL style, pre-MILF, agar agar late 20s

Body: Decent enough but nothing too memorable.

Massage: This one sibei power. I went home feeling really relaxed. Is the kind of massage where it’s legit hard, pain and hit all the sore spots. Machiam professional. Bros who can’t take the pain please sound off early.

Sensual: Just some basic techniques. Ok only.

HJ: Standard. Passable. Nothing memorable.

Overall: As what you’d expect from a massage centric ML - minimal sensual but boy oh boy the massage really legit.

RTM: Mainly for the massage, HJ is the bonus.

Score: 7/10
Old 14-04-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
This is XX's friend if i'm not mistaken, shouldn't be too bad might give her a try soon

Yes, XX,YY, ZZ all friends. Anyone try 4P?
Old 14-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
This is XX's friend if i'm not mistaken, shouldn't be too bad might give her a try soon
Just visited her a few days back. Location quite a distance from mrt. Real person is 1 size bigger than pics. Alot more meatier than expected. Pics heavily photo-shopped. Sensual limited, massage so-so. Most underwhelming session so far.

RTM: Definitely NO.
Old 14-04-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post

So many XX, YY and ZZ, so confusing.
Old 14-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

anyone as FR on ting ting?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/

thank you
Old 14-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheVictorian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Just visited her a few days back. Location quite a distance from mrt. Real person is 1 size bigger than pics. Alot more meatier than expected. Pics heavily photo-shopped. Sensual limited, massage so-so. Most underwhelming session so far.

For me She is great . Only 23years old. Well Trained in SZ. Did not pick up call during massage. Visited 3 times in two weeks . Arrived at 10pm and she kept me 10:55 until next one come. Big Bomb and more important is very gfe feel
Old 14-04-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

TheVictorian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

For me she is good . 23 years old . Big Bomb and sexy. Well trained in SZ on massage and visited her three times in two weeks time. Need time to ice-breaking bro! arriving at 10pm and she kept me till 10:55 until next bro downstair. Pls support her
Old 14-04-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

yiwei138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

She is definitely much better than you said. She is young (23yo) and has silky milk skin, a pair of big firm boobs with pinkish nimps, her look is very similar to the photo (but ofc not exactly you know most girls like to ps abit, tats a norm).
Her massage is no joke, with great strength and skill, thats not surprising as she used to be a masseur back in home town.
She is a new comer here less than a month, so its not easy to break the ice as she is abit shy at first. But once familiar she can handle the conversation well and with jokes here and there, definitely will give you a great girlfriend feeling.
You are saying all negative points about her, its clearly an unfair and biased judgement.
Old 14-04-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
bo 4P u can try 7P. lol
Old 14-04-2021, 10:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Pop corn time! Any more defending her? 2 in a row. Make it a hattrick.
Lai ah .... don’t be shy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiwei138 View Post
She is definitely much better than you said. She is young (23yo) and has silky milk skin, a pair of big firm boobs with pinkish nimps, her look is very similar to the photo (but ofc not exactly you know most girls like to ps abit, tats a norm).
Her massage is no joke, with great strength and skill, thats not surprising as she used to be a masseur back in home town.
She is a new comer here less than a month, so its not easy to break the ice as she is abit shy at first. But once familiar she can handle the conversation well and with jokes here and there, definitely will give you a great girlfriend feeling.
You are saying all negative points about her, its clearly an unfair and biased judgement.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-04-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Pop corn time! Any more defending her? 2 in a row. Make it a hattrick.
Lai ah .... don’t be shy
also noticed the bros defending her just created their account this month lol. sounds desperate that they need to forcefully help her, makes things sound even more fishy
Old 14-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
also noticed the bros defending her just created their account this month lol. sounds desperate that they need to forcefully help her, makes things sound even more fishy
Totally agree!
I want to remain lurker and abstain from commenting also cannot
Frankly, it is a blessing she didn’t reply me. I don’t like salty stuffs. Glad to move on

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-04-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiwei138 View Post
YMMV. This is my FR of her, what's there to be fair or biased. I'm not into chunky chicks. So I'll pass. If your experience is good, how come no FR till now then give your 2 cents worth. Hmm...
Old 14-04-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
YMMV. This is my FR of her, what's there to be fair or biased. I'm not into chunky chicks. So I'll pass. If your experience is good, how come no FR till now then give your 2 cents worth. Hmm...
When she first listed i recall either some pictures or the video not very well PS, can immediately tell she is more than MEAT the eyes. Have since swopped away those pictures and video. Clearly is 照骗. Now out of blue two new accounts leap to her defence in succession, need to thank them, or most likely is same one person, to confirm this ML is a landmine.
Old 14-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Paymaster3838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
FR for Angela

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

Looks: OL style, pre-MILF, agar agar late 20s

Body: Decent enough but nothing too memorable.

Massage: This one sibei power. I went home feeling really relaxed. Is the kind of massage where it’s legit hard, pain and hit all the sore spots. Machiam professional. Bros who can’t take the pain please sound off early.

Sensual: Just some basic techniques. Ok only.

HJ: Standard. Passable. Nothing memorable.

Overall: As what you’d expect from a massage centric ML - minimal sensual but boy oh boy the massage really legit.

RTM: Mainly for the massage, HJ is the bonus.

Score: 7/10

Agree with you. She was here some time ago during pre-covid. Back then, a bit meatier. Look about the same, nothing special. Guess in her late 20s or early 30s.

But she’s friendly (sweet talker) and her massage skill is better these days. For hard massage, I still prefer OMM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1