The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro they agree to be exchanged ?
Exactly, there won't be this problem because I'll personally intro you guys to them and they will have eyes to see you in person with me.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Yes bro, treat them like how you wana be treated, and will be rewarded pleasurly.
Good advice bro 😎👍🏿

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
No. I teach her to invest
You are the best, she's lucky to know you. For mine, its just pass time, sex and nothing else.

I also look out for more thru social apps.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Exactly, there won't be this problem because I'll personally intro you guys to them and they will have eyes to see you in person with me.
up you bro, a real samster here
Old 01-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Quote:
No. I teach her to invest
Prince Devitt +51
Old 01-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not going to make my comment political or value laden. I believe that no one should be treated unfairly or inferiorly just because of socioeconomic status differences. And that's how I treat my helper friend too.
Lucky to meet someone who can hang out on weekdays. She's a pleasant lady- don't smoke or drink. Brought her to sungei buloh because few people. Tried to touch her and asked her to reciprocate but she's shy. But it's ok. Got a fair share of touching her in the cinema. Felt her nipples are hard. Seems like she's aroused. But again, maybe because we don't have a private space, that's why she didn't really reciprocate back. Got me questioning whether I have any chance of being served by her.
Finally, I decided to try again. I am planning to bring her go cycling. And also told her that I'm booking a hotel. Good thing that she didn't reject the idea of going to the hotel. Told her I will walk around naked. Asked her Will she be ok. She didn't reject that too. Just replied she's excited but shy. So I look forward to some intimacy. Not really looking for sex but if it comes along, it's just a bonus.
Believe that if we genuinely treat people nicely, we will receive the same return.
Old 01-05-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro what is the age gap between both of you, you think of retire in Phil together with her or having kids ?

Good luck to both of you
20 years apart. No kids on list. Plan should be after 10 years from now. Wouldn't be staying anywhere for but an anchor point for me from time to time, if she settled back home. Will assists her to run an eatery since she can cook really well, like local food. Food business is quite safe if does it cheap and good way. Other thoughts maybe Thailand if able to get documents done. Trying my best to do something for her in any possible way. Unless unforeseen happened, then too bad.
I can't really tell why I'm doing this. But it just happens that way.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
20 years apart. No kids on list. Plan should be after 10 years from now. Wouldn't be staying anywhere for but an anchor point for me from time to time, if she settled back home. Will assists her to run an eatery since she can cook really well, like local food. Food business is quite safe if does it cheap and good way. Other thoughts maybe Thailand if able to get documents done. Trying my best to do something for her in any possible way. Unless unforeseen happened, then too bad.
I can't really tell why I'm doing this. But it just happens that way.
up you bro, you flied to phil to visit her right, good partner, and all the best to both of you.

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
20 years apart.
Assuming you are 50, 20 years apart probably she is still a "pure ones" when you meet her. That maybe the reason you have the strong urge in helping her & changing her life. Thumb up for you.

I did not ask my fb, she has bangla or indian bf before. Even she has, it's none of my concern. That probably why i did not help to improve her life. Maybe if i can find that "pure ones", probably i might follow your footsteps
Old 01-05-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
up you bro, you flied to phil to visit her right, good partner, and all the best to both of you.
There was a roller coaster grand mother story when I first flied to Manila via Bangkok, And we supposed to meet there. I'll tell you the whole story when I'm free to open. Cheers..
Old 02-05-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

This is the story about the roller coaster virgin flight to Manila to meet the maid.

With her few months before she decided to back for good. So thought that is just a short happening like everyone in here.
Met her the night before leaving and she was really sad to part, and could felt that is really from the bottom of the heart. Next day when she is at the airport before departure, was on the phone for hours and she cried like a baby. So touched.
Still in contact after she was back at home and everything was on the negative. To cheer her up, I decided to plan a trip to Bangkok with her. I arrange everything from flights to accommodation with her name to make sure she could leave her country due to the strict rules in php.
She left home the night before flight time due to the poor transportation system at the province, and spent the night in airport. She took the first flight from her place to Manila for transit to the flight to Bangkok. And I was on the way to changi airport. On my way to airport, I recieved her call and realized that she was denied from departure. She was crying and stressed in the airport and I totally helpless. Still communicate with her before I board the flight and I asked her to seek help over there. The flight for me seems like the longest journey compared to the usual time that I had before.
After landed in Bangkok, I called her and confirmed that she was grounded there. She bagged me to fly to Manila if possible. And I was like headless chicken moving in the airport for hours, and decided to go to the hotel to gain my consciousness. I was totally down even I was around patpong area, as the hotel is nearby. This was the only trip in Bangkok that I didn't even have an hour massage. On the phone most of the time and clueless. Very bad day one in Bangkok and drunk the first night in room, alone. Finally decided on the second day afternoon and searched for flight to Manila plus looking for accommodation over there. Spending all day online and finally all done. Took a 5am flight from Bangkok and arrived about 10am. I'm so bloody nervous over there as this is the first trip there, alone. Waited in the taxi pickup point and she came on cab. And you can imagine the scene when both met....

Nothing to highlight during the 3 nights stay.

On the day we need to part in the airport, we realized that her flight back home was denied due to incomplete journey. Fortunately I was there to pay for her ticket appox S$250 for her to get home. Imagine if I'm not there and stay in Bangkok till I'm back to sg...

I think this is faith if you think otherwise. And of course I made a second trip there 6 weeks later, before she is here the following month. Till now...
Old 02-05-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crazyfinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now can fly to manila? I thought theres a lock down and only citizen can enter Philippine?
Old 02-05-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is the story about the roller coaster virgin flight to Manila to meet the maid.

I think this is faith if you think otherwise. And of course I made a second trip there 6 weeks later, before she is here the following month. Till now...
Damn screw up but you're damn patient. It's either love, compassion or guilt... if its guilt, honestly, there are many more under-privileged or disadvantaged in Singapore. Just take a good look and see... It's not the money they need in Singapore but the precious care and time required but nobody to help.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
spyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since we are talking about filipina, I'm meeting one for about 3months.

She has partner in ph with 3 kids. initially shy but still willing to try.

What shocked me was that she was so experienced in bed. She knew everything from deep throat, 69 etc

I hear hotels are cheap to rent in ph. I think the partner trained her well. Any other guys experience the same with filipina?
Old 02-05-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Be careful of "white Knight" wannabe. Be careful what you share here. Some joker can screenshot here, go search for your DH and then show her all that is happening around here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1