The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 14-04-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
this one got give bj,can try
Bro, when you tried the BJ? I think the changed staff/ management seem no more BJ leh
Old 14-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitzzai View Post
Bro, when you tried the BJ? I think the changed staff/ management seem no more BJ leh
just went recently, i managed to get the new girl give bf.. u just have to ask ask...
Old 14-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!
Quote:
just went recently, i managed to get the new girl give bf.. u just have to ask ask...
What is the cost
Old 14-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Who tried Royal spa already ? So far one caught my eyes, tall with bbw ass, b cup probably. Looks exotic, could be malay or indon. Think her name is kris.can see pic on their FB now. Real person seems better.malaysian !
Old 14-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 14
thebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud of

anyone able to share contact for TPY? gonna be there next week and wanna try try a bit hehe. PM-ed some bros but nobody reply. I got go over blk 1xx before but had bad experience, probably cos don't know who to look for. thanks and up your points!
Old 14-04-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Who tried Royal spa already ? So far one caught my eyes, tall with bbw ass, b cup probably. Looks exotic, could be malay or indon. Think her name is kris.
Is it the newly open next to Raffles Medical?
Old 14-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro, maybe u look like HK actor Louis Koo lah got special treatment. Other bros no chance, lol.
Old 14-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Who tried Royal spa already ? So far one caught my eyes, tall with bbw ass, b cup probably. Looks exotic, could be malay or indon. Think her name is kris.can see pic on their FB now. Real person seems better.malaysian !
On my list to try will give FR if I do...
Old 14-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigboss View Post
anyone able to share contact for TPY? gonna be there next week and wanna try try a bit hehe. PM-ed some bros but nobody reply. I got go over blk 1xx before but had bad experience, probably cos don't know who to look for. thanks and up your points!
Never PM me... hahahahah
Old 14-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Bro, maybe u look like HK actor Louis Koo lah got special treatment. Other bros no chance, lol.
lol, i wish... no la,at first she say she only offer hj, then half way i push her head towards and ask her to bj me.. she then say ok, she try...
Old 15-04-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Went for my usual hunt at 1*7 again. The ML no longer wearing uniform, so it's much easier to access. Those bros who knows know what I meant. Enjoy!
Old 15-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MrBi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seems like the same ownership as K***s Spa at SRG area.
Saw the same Malay girl face posted on K***s Spa fb page before.

Any bro that tried this Royal Spa please update FR. Haha
Old 15-04-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Sorry all bros I shared abt MM lor7.
She not answering any wechat nor WhatsApp now.
Only old regulars she kept.
And the 2-5 kia still updating her all details.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Just realised those pm the name I shared kena encrypted.

PM me again and I spaced them.
Old 15-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes.... this Royal Spa was formerly from Balestier but not the same now as new owner break away from the old spa.
Actually I was contacted by Riz who inform me she is now in Toa Payoh with the new boss after gado with the Balestier boss. She say shop just start business and not many customers so ask me to support them.

I went down and locate the shop easily.... but too open and beside busy coffeeshop. Also the shop accept both male & female customers..... so no hanky panky allowed in the shop. But I known Riz since her Balestier days so I can take her out to hotel after her work. Not sure if she goes with others too.
Currently only have Riz & another lady working there. They had a few other ladies try out but none of them stay more than 2 days.... probably due to slow business and boss not allow any hanky panky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1