The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

“Grandpa... maybe I and Naili will seek Danielle and assist him. At least we can keep on eye at him... anything we report back...” Megan suggested.

“I want to help too...” Kristen added.

“No... we need to safely send Princess back home...” Admiral said.

“Dont worry dear... Megan will update you,” Grandmaster replied.
Old 14-04-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
surinami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro, camping here for more.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

CHAPTER TEN

There were smokes everywhere around the city. Many parts of the city were abandoned as the attack begun.

The fightings were took place mostly at the north part of the city where the royal armies where holding the advance of Russo forces. Hangzhou had fallen.

The Huangpu River sides were almost empty. The commercial and shoppings area were left unguard.

Then few banks alarm just went off. A man in his forties stood in the middle of the empty commercial street. He was in dark blue trench coat with a pilot hat and black sunglass.

Soon a group of three man came out of a bank and joined him. It followed by one group after another group from other banks. The street was filled with 30 criminals lead by the man.

“Let’s go...” he said.

As they moved to the corner of the commercial street... a young knight stood there waiting for them.

“Going somewhere?” the young knight already activated her Ion sword.

“Hahaha... look around there is no one. Young lady why do you stay here... go back and I will let you live,” the leader said.

“So funny... you break the law and now you want to spare my life..” she said.

“You think only Imperial knights got inner energy... so die...” he said

The leader striked a plasma palm energy toward Holly. Holly held her Ion Sword to stop the blast.

The blast repelled to a vehicle nearby. The vehicle exploded.

Holly was panting. The leader was strong and she returned her strike with sword energy.

The leader swing aside as the energy wave cut through another vehicle. The leader jumped up and blasted twin plasmas onto Holly.

She tried to block it but the energy was too strong for her skill. She fell onto the floor and the blast destroyed her sword as well as the ground around her. She was injured.

“Haahaa... young fool...” he said as he hurled another energy plasma to Holly.

Holly struggled to stand up. Then in a spurt of moment, someone pulled her from the back.

The blast missed her and flew into a shop nearby. The shop glasses exploded in fire.

“Are you alright miss...?” I asked Holly.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

“Another one who wanted to act hero...” the leader said.

“Thanks... but you better leave this place. It is dangerous for civillian..” Holly said.

Then a police hovercraft flew above them. The siren went off.

“This is the police... please surrend and cooperate with the Imperial Knight.”

Without warning, a missile was fired toward the craft. The craft evaded the missile as the missle hit on a building nearby. It exploded and glasses scattered out and felt on the street.

The craft fired it gattling gun toward the group. The leader swung cresent plasma to the craft. The craft evaded but it was too late as the cresent circled back and hit the craft.

The craft spinned out of control and felt on the street across.

I gestured Holly “Go and help the police, I will handle this.”

Holly was stunned but before she could respond, I jumped over and landed in front of the leader.

Holly was amazed by the distance I leaped.

The leader laughed at me before I striked him with my fingers stance. He tired to stop it with his hand. Somehow four of his members stood near the leader felt on the ground.

Then the leader punched his energy fist towards my chest. I blocked with my palm and the energy bounded back to the leader. It threw the leader a few meters back.

Everyone was suprised by the scene.

The leader struggled to stand back up. He spitted blood out of his mouth.

The members began to aim their guns at me.

“Careful...” Holly shouted as she pulled the police officer out of the damaged craft.

I pushed my palm onto the ground and the area stood by the gang members shocked. The stones and debris flew up from the ground and a loud blast followed.

All the gang members felt down on the ground being hitting from the blast. There were screaming and growling as all members were being shot by the stones and debris.

The leader was stunned.

He rushed towards my direction and striked an ice palm stance. The energy wave hurled toward me slowly turned into ice sharpnells. I slowly strike an energy punch stance, the sharpnels melted and the energy hitted on the leader chest.

The leader swung faraway back till he slammed on a vehicle. He couldn’t get up anymore and most of his joints and bones were broken.

Holly and the officer were surprised and slowly walked to my direction.

“Maam ... they are all yours..” I looked at the young knight and said.

I don’t want to linger any longer there since the young pretty knight will inquire about me.

The paralyzed leader asked “Who are you... such an extraordinary power...”

I smiled and replied “A nobody.”

“Impossible... your skills and power is way beyond anyone I encounter my whole life...” the leader said.

The officer wanted to stop me but I already far away from the scene.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

The city harbor was basically destroyed. I sat on the river bank admiring the sunset. From distance, loud sound of explosions and fighting continued.

I didn’t expect the situation was that bad. But it seemed the Dynasty was in trouble. I was still doubting to help.

“Dad ... I dont know that I can stand aside and do nothing as the country in trouble. Tell me should I help them...?” I said out loud.

“The people need someone like you...” someone spoke from behind.

It was the young knight from the commercial street. She has untied her long straight hair. She was still in the knight uniform. She has a medium size figure with ahlete shape. Looking at her, she must be in her mid twenties.

“I am Holly... and I followed you. You are gifted but you didn’t join the knights?” she asked.

“No as much as I wanted a long time ago...” I replied.

“You can help the people...” she said.

Holly sat next to me. I didnt avoid her.

“At least teach me... I want to learn from you so I can help the people...” she said.

“I am not very fond of the knights... I don’t see they are helping people...” I said.

The sky turned blue as the sun already dissappeared into the horizon.

“Then my hope to seek revenge is gone...” she said sadly.

“Why?” I asked.

“I joined the Imperial Knights to revenge for my parents death. Prince Philip is a murder...because of his personal interest, he can sacrified many knights including my parents...” she said.

She sighed.

“I missed the good old days where knights were heros of the people specially the time of great Black Knight Cross. He was my parents idol...” she said.

I looked at her.

“What?” she asked.

“My dad is your parents idol...” I said.

“Wow... no wonder you are good. You are his son... Cross was idol to many of us...” she said.

I took a deep breath.

“Okay... I will teach you...” I agreed.

“Thanks master...” Holly said.

“Dont call me that Danielle will do since I am only eighteen...” I said.

“Oh... sorry I didnt realise that... still you are mine sifu (master)... need to respect that...” she said.

“Okay okay...” I answered.

The sky slowly turned into the night where thousand of stars started to twinkle.

(P.S... THIS IS END OF BOOK ONE)
THANKS FOR READING
Old 19-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
OverControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story bro. Support for more!
Old 19-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Alloring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share. Looking forward to Book 2
Old 08-07-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

New Book

Forbidden Affairs: An Empress Dowager & A young Eunuch Forbidden Affair

In the Imperial Harem, a young eunuch has just entered the world of Forbidden City. Being exposed to the endless rules and traditions in the back palace of the middle kingdom, eunuchs were forbid to touch any woman in the palace. Despite of this ancient rule, the young eunuch had lust after the Empress Dowager....

This was one the most kept secrets in the Forbidden City..

Preview"

Prologue

Forbidden City.

The magnificent brownish red gate stood tall with gilded gold dots in the huge red Meridian Gate. The main entrance of the forbidden city, the gate linked with tall red walls surrounded the whole palace.

The blue sky with white cloud in the background glorified the grandeur of the Imperial City. Leading inside was the Golden Stream Bridge and Hall of Supreme Harmony.

In one summer afternoon, the Hall of Mental Cultivation was particularly quiet. The emperor was bored and tired.

Eunuch Tsi was accompanying his majesty with his official works. Young Emperor was almost done with the day as he gazed thought the courtyard view.

“Aaaaaarrr...” he yawned.

“Your highness... are you okay?” Tsi asked.

“A little bored...” he answered.

“Then I should arrange some excitement for your highness tonight, perhaps a naughty noble lady..” Tsi suggested.

“Young and boring... none of them are lewd. Even the sexual material I read... already didn’t excite me...”

Eunuch Tsi kept quiet for a moment.

“What?”

Emperor was getting impatience. He looked at Tsi again.

“I allowed you to tell me... forgive any sin” he said.

“Your highness... the following story is very forbidden and it is between an eunuch and an empress...” Tsi said.

“This is interesting... how can an eunuch..”

“Sssssh... walls got ears” Tsi said.

So he slowly peeped outside to ensure no one was in the hall. He closed a few windows before he walked over to the emperor desk.

The story....

Links:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098TXV6W8
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B098TXV6W8
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B098TXV6W8
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B098TXV6W8
Old 08-07-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
faithfooly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks
Old 10-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
vkytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates!
Old 10-07-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent update TS, please continue...
Old 10-07-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Thanks for everyone support.

I am currently working on two books. Eachbook has it story by itself but if you read both together ... you get the whole complete story. Both stories is told in different perspectives with some similarities.

It tooks ... lot of time even though I had the idea earlier.

Please be patient.
Old 11-07-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
nguyenlorrytroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure bro TS, waiting patiently
Old 24-07-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

The my new story @ Kindle Amazon

Mother Milf Mother: Older Women Younger Man Coming of Age - Story

A romantic erotic story of coming of age… a young man’s journey towards seduction, sex and affairs. Being brought up by a world surrounded by mothers, aunties, as well as older women, YJ’s affections towards them have slowly turned into seduction and finally sex. Will these forbidden affairs have some reasons behind them… or more secrets from the past will review…

** Two Stories into One Story **

Follow YJ’s life journey in a new perspective of story telling through two stories joining into one story. This is a story that stands by itself.

Yet it is able to join with the other story that stands by itself into another different perspective of story. Please enjoy my different method and perspective of story telling.

PREVIEW

Bali Indonesia.

The evening sun was more beautiful that ever. The sky was yellowish orange in color as the sun set on the horizon. I was speechless as the four ladies in their bikinis walking towards the infinity pool that is facing the Indian Ocean.

They were giggling like young girls as I had my eyes full on their sexy bodies. I was stunned for the first time when I saw ladies who known all my life in such a revealing shapes.

The four ladies were close buddies among themselves. They have been friends since their high school.

Mom, 50 of age who was the tallest among them and also has the most well endowed body. Her white bikini top couldn’t fully cover her F cup breasts. Yet she still has a smooth light brown cream color skin and an hourglass figure with her shoulder length straight hair.

Teacher Betty, 51 on the other hand was on the skinny side with B cup breast. Yet her light brown north Indian feature skin was mesmerizing. Her dark brown eyes and sepia brown lips always matched her curly long hair. She was wearing a gold satin two pieces bikini.

Godmom Tania, 51 has fair smooth and silky skin on her pink capri ruffle halter bikini. Her hair is short in bob cut style made her looked a few years younger than her actual age. Although godmom has a small figure but her C cup breasts were always attract attentions.

Godsis Lissy, 25 has a completely different feature of godmom. Her large cute eyes and small pinkish lips were my favorite. She has the same hair length as mom but much simple. Her C cup breasts were trying to escape out of her lime color triangle bikini top.

After dinner, the driver dropped the ladies in a nice massage parlor before sending me back to the resort. I was tired and retired to bed early.

It almost mid night, they returned. There were giggles and chatters on the next room that woke me up. It was not long, mom came in to check on me.

I pretended to sleep as she returned to the next room. Laughters continued...

“Wow... that was a great massage...”

“Hehehe... of course even next room, I could hear you screaming... coming coming....”

“Betty, come on... as though you didn’t moan loud...”

“This is the whole point of this trip... it has been so long we need to release...”

“Mom...”

“Come on dear... not like we are having sex, the masseur rub our clit to climax only...”

“Oh... god, you know I am still a virgin...”

“Hehehe... did you touch your masseur’s tool while he fingered you?”

“Yes... he is rather small. But I am surprised that I can be so wet down there after being untouched for so many years...”

“Me too... considering we are coming to menopause, I still can climax...”

“Talking about tool, my mind keep playing the image of YJ tent up. I think his must be enormous... I wish to try it...”

“Tania... that is my son you are talking about...”

“Come on Marissa, don’t tell me you don’t have effect on what you saw...”

There was a moment of silent.

“See...”

“How long do you think YJ penis is... I think about 6 inches from the look at it. I bet it will stretch my pussy well...”

“Betty...”

“Marissa... if you don’t want it, at least let us have him....”

“Noooo.... I admit he is well endowed now and no one touches him without my permission...”

“Told you... she fantasized her son...”

There was a silent again.

“Mom... come on please stop...”

“Well.. we are just joking. Oh by the way, please treat your god brother a little nicer. The way you stared at him today was like you want to kill him... you know he didn’t do anything wrong...”

“But... but but... okay okay...” Lissy sighed.

“So tomorrow night, clubbing still on?”

“Of course...”

After an hour, I returned back to the condo. I walked into mom’s room and headed to the bathroom. Her laundry basket was full like usual. Since two years ago, I have been doing the house laundry but what I found in mom laundry basket was surprising. There were few sets of bras and panties. It also included mom sexy night wears.

Usually, mom would separate those inner wears and washed them herself. By putting those inner wears in the laundry basket meant she wanted me to wash them for her.

What was she playing... are she trying to tease me? It has been two days since we back from Bali and mom continued to tease me.

I separated her normal clothing into the washing machine and took all her inner wears to the bathroom. I personally hand wash those bras and panties. All of her bras were laced or satin material... and sexy too. Then I took her panties out... they were matching set with her bras. I was expecting mom panties to smell musty but instead they were all fragranced with floral aroma. This created my curiosity and headed back to mom wardrobe to check. It was then I found out she had fragrance panty liner on her panties.

My mind wondered back to the incident in Bali where mom and I kissed. I began to pull my pant down while sitting on the toilet bowl. The used cream color satin panty on my hand has slowly moved up to my nose.

I began to imagine mom floral smell pussy as I stroke my cock. Then the image of mom cleavage and her wet lips started to form in my mind. She was slowly spreading her legs apart to show her wet pussy... I wish my cock could touch her pussy lips.

“Aaaaaaa...” I growled as wave and wave of white semen flew into the air. I stroke even more furious than before till every drops was out of my rod.

I was spent... and guilt started to kick in.

I needed to divert my mind so I finish off the laundry.

I feel more comfortable after the conversation with mom. It was late as I was resting on the living room sofa.

I though things will be go back to normal. Instead mom came out of her room in a brown satin camisole set. Her nipples were poking through the soft material.

I couldn’t control myself but to stare at her chest.

“Mom...” I voiced again.

She was limping as she walked.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Maybe because of the waxing...” she answered.

“Why? Let me have a look...” I asked.

She stared at me. Her expression was far beyond surprised but girlish.

“I don’t think you can... I did a brazillian waxing...” she said.

“Nonsense... you better let me have a look and see you need to apply any smoothing cream...” I said.

“Well...” she slowly pulled her cami short down.

I was totally shocked... but it was too late. Now I knew which part of her she had waxed. I turned my head.

“Heh...why are you turning..? You suppose to help me...” she said.

My face began to blush as I turned and looked at her pubic area. Her pussy was smooth and silky. It was totally bare with no hairs.

Mom was already spreading her legs apart while sitting on the sofa. I examined her labia as well as the skin around it. The redness was mostly on the labia majora. I took my courage to touch her labia minora.

“Pain?” I asked.

She shook her head. Our eyes met as I lifted my head to look at her.

“Babe... can you apply the cream for me...” she asked shyly.

The orientation was exhausting.

After two days in the campus, they allowed us to take some break. Actual class started next week. I returned back home since I am not staying around the campus area like godsis.

It was thursday morning, the door bell suddenly rang. I slept in late... and the time was about 9.30am. I walked toward the door and opened it.

Teacher Betty was standing at the door.

“Oh... you just woke up..” she said.

“Sorry teacher... it has been a tiring orientation at the campus...” I answered.

“You know... you got tuition today?” she commented.

“Huh... I thought we start next week...” I answered.

“That is your school... your mom didn’t inform you?” she walked into the house.

I closed the door.

“Nah... I didn’t see her since last saturday...” I answered.

“That bad huh... anyway go and shower. I wait for you...” she said.

I quickly disappeared into the bathroom. It was short shower before I came out. Teacher Betty was sitting at the dining area like usual in her saree. At the age of 51, she still have well maintain figure. Her light brown skin made her looked like Bollywood model. She never marry and remain single till now.

“Stop...” she ordered.

I was in my towel headed back to my room. I began to feel awkward as she scan my body with her eyes.

“You has grown up so much...” she commented.

I quickly rushed to my room.

This was the first time she looked at me in this way. She has been tutoring english me for years since form one. Teacher Betty is an English professor in Malaya University and she has convinced mom to continue tutoring me for college.

Anyway, I have no objection toward the arrangement as long as it was once a week.

“Okay... let start with simple format of writing thesis...” she said.

I sat next to her like usual. She has removed her drape and leaving her with her satin light green choli and ghagra. I couldn’t help but to stare at her choli.

Her belly was totally exposed.

“Okay... here is the topic of argument...” she said.

I looked closed... although her choli material was quite thick but it seemed I still could see the outline of her nipples poking out. She didn’t wear a bra underneath.

“YJ are you with me...?” she asked as she bend slightly down.

I was displayed with her down blouse... her silky bosom was in view. My cock immediately sprung up.

“Sorry... teacher, a little tired...” I replied.

She took her hand and rub on my cheek. Then slowly lowered to my lap... and began to rub backward and forward on my lap.

Her soft massage was pretty nice.

“Okay let continue...” she smiled while her hand was on my lap.

“Sorry what is the topic...?” I asked.

“Older women making love with younger man...” she answered.

I was stunned by the topic.

“Huh...”

“What wrong with it... this is good argument topic... you like older women do you..?” she slowly whispered.

I just nodded.

“What do you like about them...?” she asked.

“Elegant and sexy...” I said.

Her hand which was rubbing on my lap moved up slowly. The edge of her hand occasionally brushed the tent of my short. My cock was hard and pulsing.

“They seemed to know what to do and make her partner enjoy sex..” I added.

Teacher Betty’s hand was already brushing my cock from outside my short.

“Like me...” she whispered.

“Mmm..” I moaned before I took the courage to ask.

“Teacher... what had happened in Bali? It seemed that you and godmom were giving a lot of attention to me lately... sexually to be specific...” I asked.

She smiled.

“We have been interested in you since your puberty. But we all kept it to ourselves till one night in Bali... we got pretty drunk and talked about you sexually. Also specially when we saw your huge members, women at our age... sex was rare but our desire and lust for sex is very high.”

I nodded.

“I have to admit that I was lusting to feel your cock in me...”

I almost came when I heard that.

“Who are we?” I asked.

“Of course ... me, your godmom and also your mom...”

“Mom...” I remarked.

“Yes... we were dripping wet at that time. But your mom warned us not to harm you... and being naughty like me... I was trying to convince your mom to teach you..”

“What... I cannot believe this..” I was surprised.

“You know she was blushed... and horny when we suggested the idea...” she added.

She was in nice pace rubbing my cock on my short.

“That is wrong to have sex with my mom...” I replied.

“But do you want to... or even thinking about it...?” she asked.

I just kept quiet.

“You see... you already answered that. With nowadays popular incest genre in porn... I believed that idea was no stranger to you...” she said.

“Teacher... I didn’t know you are so naughty...aaahhh..” I moaned.

“You know... we can pretend to be mother and son...” she whispered.

I was so eager.

“Teacher... mmmm... touch me inside...” I whispered.

LINKS

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09B4DSGGH
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09B4DSGGH
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09B4DSGGH
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09B4DSGGH
Old 24-07-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster