The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 13-04-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Best is all 3 of us jog tgt ! ...definitely won't be boring one
By the time i run to punggol I would have covered 10 or 15km? I would be dead by then, u can go with chairmeh
Old 13-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
u are daring. If I am only in my thongs don't think I can make it past my main door lol. There would be neighbors who might suddenly open their doors, cctv in the lifts and the walkway downstairs till I reach the PCN and other random people regardless what time of the day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloncleanse View Post
Only goes to show our lady Rach is as liberated as she is confident. My kinda gal
haha i love fucking in public so i guess this is one of the side effects. the feeling of having little clothes on when you're out in public and can get caught anytime is too sexy.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
No lah sis, not lelonging chairmeh...just hoping to get u 2 gal n guy to jog tgt at MBS as both of u seems to work nearby each other mah
No la I don't work there often, once a blue moon. I run from home to the marina bay area but not into the mbfc too far. there are many chiobus runners there, chairmeh would be spoilt for choices la
Old 13-04-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haha i love fucking in public so i guess this is one of the side effects. the feeling of having little clothes on when you're out in public and can get caught anytime is too sexy.
stay safe girl, do try to go with someone
Old 13-04-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloncleanse View Post
Only goes to show our lady Rach is as liberated as she is confident. My kinda gal
she's my kinda girl too ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-04-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This type of liberated girls r hard to cum by ...few of her kind dare to do it ...only a handful, can be counted with the finger tips ...shd be treasured n protected

Old 13-04-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
stay safe girl, do try to go with someone
Don't worry sis driedlemon3...i will go with her as her "bao piow" ...haha

Old 13-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Not too bad...we see TS chairmeh's thread run so fast to 55 pages liao ...n is attracting more n more jogging ladies n gals like sis driedlemon3, NightswiftAngel n Rachangelx ...keep it coming !!...who else ???

Old 14-04-2021, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
On another note,I often hear couples calling each other mummy n daddy like the kids would, kills all the romance. It's something unique I don't see it elsewhere.
Wow, hearing from the horse's mouth, agree with u totally sis, SG wives just dunno how to be romantic, throw romanticism away once the kids arrive ...may be 1 of the reasons for the high divorce rate ...glad u r not 1 of them

Old 14-04-2021, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, really can't believe reading our notti little sis Rachangelx daring to say this openly to us...salute !...she surely will be 1 girl guys generally would love to bits n fun to live with (eip)

Old 14-04-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
QOWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow, really can't believe reading our notti little sis Rachangelx daring to say this openly to us...salute !...she surely will be 1 girl guys generally would love to bits n fun to live with (eip)
If there is a nude beach here, sis rachangelx sure the first one to be there
Old 14-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
No la I don't work there often, once a blue moon. I run from home to the marina bay area but not into the mbfc too far. there are many chiobus runners there, chairmeh would be spoilt for choices la
I cannot jog there. All the blood rush to the wrong places and end up giddy. The blood not powering my legs and powering something else.

So better not run there.
Old 14-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not too bad...we see TS chairmeh's thread run so fast to 55 pages liao ...n is attracting more n more jogging ladies n gals like sis driedlemon3, NightswiftAngel n Rachangelx ...keep it coming !!...who else ???
That is the credit of the marketing director. hahaha.
Old 14-04-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next time you can join me to go and catch other's f**king in public. Found a few good spots in Punggol and Sengkang which always got "monkey" to catch one. Some of their reactions quite funny one.
Old 14-04-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
This type of liberated girls r hard to cum by ...few of her kind dare to do it ...only a handful, can be counted with the finger tips ...shd be treasured n protected
Bro, you sound like you want to put her in the zoo or museum like that. hahaha. Put her in a glass cage so that she do and we watch is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1