The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hard sell ml

Went to shop and this ML very cb

Ask me if want to extra i keep reject a few time and she die die want me to take the extra

Any bro kena this kinda of situation?
Old 26-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hard sell ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post

Ask me if want to extra i keep reject a few time and she die die want me to take the extra

Quite common lor..

They face turn black... Dun talk to u.. and give half fxxx massage service le...

Just boycott them lor..
Old 26-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I keep deny a few time should just leave the shop
Old 26-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Eh bro. You wanna genuine massage ah? Don’t walk in to those sleazy kind lah. Confirm will hard sell one. Most those ML earn extra income from “special devices” which is a norm nowadays

Quote:

Old 26-09-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro that’s why nowadays have to come Sammy to check out if any reviews first. And there are a few areas known to chop carrot one like around Boat Quay so need to know which are the ok shops before visiting.

Was it a seemingly clean place and the ML ended up asking GQ? I think if you want clean massage then safer to stick to those chain massage place or pay abit more and go to those that ladies frequent.
Old 26-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

hahaha then reject reject 2 3 times
she start chasing you
u call police say rape hahaha
funny af if that ever happens.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:

just curious so in the end u just "succumb" to her request?
Old 27-09-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Have the right idea what u want from massage before u step in. If u intend to have fun, go to those u know well or read up here. A lot of info

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
just curious so in the end u just "succumb" to her request?
Somehow like kena force so pay for it
Old 28-09-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Another thing this ML die die want special i told her no money, I don't have paynow etc, u know what she told me

Borrow from your friend really cb
Old 28-09-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday went to Pandan Gardens take 1 hour massage and pay $50. ML ask for service and I told her I don't want. She said massage only no do service she earn $10 only. Then ask if service need pay how much and as she reply minimum $50 for HJ. (of course I know the market rate but I want try reduce) so I told her I can pay $30 and she rejected. For me got service or not is OK for me. She keep ask for $50 and I keep told her $30. End up $30 done HJ without AR.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

yah, these are huge turn off la.

spoils the mood and everything lor

for me, i managed to get a contact from other Samsters here.

Good reliable strong massage and even if u reject GQ, they will not black face. but they are also careful as this area is quite hot.

i can share contacts as others have shared with me, just paying it forward, but only to seasoned brothers
Old 28-09-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another thing this ML die die want special i told her no money, I don't have paynow etc, u know what she told me

bro u should expose this shop and ml, dont need to protect la

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post

Good reliable strong massage and even if u reject GQ, they will not black face. but they are also careful as this area is quite hot.

i can share contacts as others have shared with me, just paying it forward, but only to seasoned brothers
share share
Old 28-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post

bro pls share
Old 29-09-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Same from the one i encounter... Location around Lavender St, Same stretch with the esso station.

Is it the same location we are talking about?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1